How would Sup Forums fix Black Clover?

How would Sup Forums fix Black Clover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRsjCWNXtRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Erase it from existence, adapt Saike instead.

replace the poor man's naruto mc with less annoying and not a manlet mc

Make Yami the MC

Presenting you the new main character of Blacked Cocklover.

more yelling

Not saying Black Clover itself is good but most shounen MCs are short for a good reason. It looks better when they face off against some towering opponent. Kind of like David vs Goliath.

Is that a shovel?

Yes, this is a gardening anime.

It's shonen. There's no fixing it. It's fundamentally shit and nothing can change that.

I'm pretty sure they made most mc small cause asians are short and so they could self insert to it and feels close to the character it portrayed

No, most of the best stuff are shounen.

Examples?

It works aesthetically to enhance the drama and some of us appreciate it. Fact is, short people make better protagonists, it's a working formula that doesn't need changing.

Aria, GTO, FMA

>Hunter X Hunter
>Yu Yu Hakusho
>Detective Conan
>One Piece
>Saike Matashitemo

Why is his sword so fucking thin?

How embarrassing

You're embarrassing.

>Blacked Cocklover.
you must be over 18 to post here

Become the next naruto

Grown up men who watch chinese cartoons are embarrassing.

It fix when cruncyroll confirm it creator is kishimoto

Good to know.

Why not create new manga about yami and axed black clover

Kishimoto won't waste time on this shit. He still needs to plan his great new sci-fi manga.

What with burgerfag and excessive hating short people anyway?
Spewing meme is fine and all but you guys sound like you being kicked in the balls by a manlet in the past or something.

they’re obsessed I don’t get it

Mental inferiority maybe?

Still shitting new big 3 user

> Mental inferiority maybe?
Welcome to Sup Forums.

And how to fix Black Clover:
- Nothing needs to be done. Anime is perfect.

Stop yelling.
The voice of the MC is fine, i get used to his yelling after a few ep, the real fucking problem is the pacing, like HOLY SHIT it's so bad.

I only said manlet, its not excessive hating lad. Looks like you're the one that got triggered down there

No, toonamifags hate it. Just check their livestream general

When I say shonen, I don't mean "anything published in a shonen magazine". I mean the particular brand of battle/sports series along the lines of Naruto, Boku no Pico Academia, etc.
I'm obviously not talking about stuff like Aria or Cross Game.

Fire the director for making him scream 10 times an episode.

Then say "battle manga" or "battle shounen" or neketsu.

That would exclude sports series, so I just say shonen, and assume people will pick up from context what I'm talking about, and I think most people do.

Completely erasing it sounds like a great idea.

Manga: slow down the pacing a little bit for more character focus, show Yuno's side of things more often, work him into the story regularly

Anime: speed up the pacing significantly

Is it bad that I honestly find the yelling humorous?

Remove Asta and focus on the rest of the Black Bulls, with Noelle as the protagonist, as they take on magical jobs and deal with a lot of different shit.

Essentially, Blood Blockade Battlefront in a medieval setting.

replace the entire voice cast with Goku

youtube.com/watch?v=iRsjCWNXtRE

Some sports are neketsu

More crying shota Yuno.

>letting such a cute shota run around at night by himself

I legitimately thought this was leading to an attempted rape with how that guy was watching him.

>raised in a church
>attempted
That ship has sailed, user.

Wait, black clover is by the same mangaka from naruto? or is that movie specifically?

Same studio.

Make Asta less of a turbo autist fuckboy. Also, no SIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

damn straight

Slow down the manga pacing and focus in characters interaction, lore, and world building.

Cancelling it on Toonami and replacing it with My Hero Academia which people actually care about.

I think both series are god awful, but I can still acknowledge that burgers would enjoy BnHA a lot more, particularly during the midst of the capeshit craze. It's really perplexing that Shueisha chose BC over BnHA as the shitty Naruto clone they were gonna push hard.

Just change Asta's VA.
Also remove that 3 minutes recap on every episode. They are tryharding too much to slow down this shit.

Yami "I love the ground and the ground loves me" Sukehiro

Remove the filler and increasing the pacing

Insecurity

trap character

I want to cuddle him.

I'm a manlet myself and I know that's bullshit.

The real reason why there are manlet MCs is because their audience are literally kids.

More Noel and training scenes.

I saw Black Clover just recently and now I have a new appreciation for BNHA.

i think at this point the yelling is a joke amoNg the cast.

still easily better than fairy tale.

There is no saving this series.

Replace the cast with cute girls, replace the plot with a CGDCT show plot and let KyoAni adapt it.

>51 episodes
I've been watching and reading, but I should probably drop it before I'm one of those fuckers who's seen all 700 episodes of Naruto.

>change Asta's VA.
then whats the point

Yeah, quit while you're ahead.