Does this bother you?

Does this bother you?

Seriously, how much would it cost to fix it before airing?

Fix what?

It's stylistically designed to be that way

Watch more anime.

It's a deliberate stylistic choice, not an error. You don't have to like it, just not be stupid.

Does what bother me? That's alright since it's meant to show that her hair isn't a solid fucking object and there would be parts where her eyes are visible.

Get back to me when they start doing eyes OVER the hair like my pic. Now that fucking rustles my feathers

YES I FUCKING HATE IT, IT LOOKS FUCKING STUPID, HOW CAN YOU BE SO LAZY TO NOT FIX SOMETHING SO SIMPLE, JUST DON'T DRAW THE EYE IT LOOKS TERRIBLE AND RUINS THE MOOD OF THE SHOW WHEN YOU SEE SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THIS.

Had to get this off because this irks me so fucking much.

This is fine
This is not

Why can't they just draw it hyper-realistically so it looks like real life

Or, alternatively, don't have so many characters with absurdly long hair over their face

They can't change it but they could diminish the effect.

That literally isn't how hair works
There would be parts where part of the eye is visible but making the hair act like one solid translucent object looks retarded as shit

>Seriously, how much would it cost to fix it before airing?
Well I tried fixing it, and it was a lot harder than I thought it would be.

I feel like it really should bother me, but then I remember it's like this in every anime ever and I never notice.

>thesearen'tmyglasses.jpg

Really? I think the opposite. You'd never mistake as an error the same way as the OP.

It doesn't. Sorry I don't have autism like you user.

Hair isn't a sheet of metal over your face. In real life, you would see parts of a person's eye through their hair. This is what they're trying to do.

Hair isn't a sheet of tinted glass either.

>

>fix
You act as if happened by accident.
Semi-transparency does not just happen by accident.

That looks fucking stupid, why can't they make it likein real like?

It looks weird because her entire eye is behind the hair, usually it's only partially covered.

It's a choice made to show the eyes to try to get the emotions across. Compare and contrast to wearing sunglasses.

A good animator should be able to get the full range of emotions out of a stone wearing a mask.

Like ?

>eyes are not visible through hair

You should know that just because they use solid colors in anime, hair is actually made up of tiny strands that aren't completely opaque and doesn't block out the view of someone's eyes.

Fucking this.

I draw it like in the OP: the lineart is visible, but not colored in. When the white of the eye and iris are colored through the hair like in it doesn't look good.