The case for activism

(old thread boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/165136645)
Ask yourself what good shitposting will do our movement if we do not back it up with action? IOTBW was a good start, but we need to get organized. We know the streets are going to heat up as we go into 2020, that's what these anti gun marches are implying. When the Gun issue falls through (as it almost always does) they will inevitably turn towards race, cops and the "ebil nabzis".When that happens we had better be ready, folks. FIND A GROUP. you have no excuse to not be active among like minded people; we need every man we can get for whats about to go down. The greatest mistake the right makes is to be divided and alone while facing an enemy that is united and together. we have to act as a unit, even if we are not unitary. The clock is ticking and we have to make up for lost time and lost momentum, the left is on the move. From what I hear Antifa may well be reanimating ahead of 2019-2020. new (((soros shekles))) for a lot of hardline leftist groups. we cannot afford to be behind the ball this time. I may write more on this but for the time being lets just say that infiltration and feds are a massivley overblown fear unless you are in leadership of a group. Trust me, happenings will become insanely common and when the shit hits the fan you won't have time to do the building and networking you need to do today.
inb4
>lololol hunny put CIA
build your own local group of 10-30 people
lets talk about tactics, what to do and how to do it
-Mr. Smith

Attached: activism.jpg (1600x1200, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7xy2IY9Tdk
pastebin.com/p4vgrB1q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

bump

bump

bump

Murica's dead, Bill.
Let it die.
Alternatively, find a good man and crown him Caesar. Worked for the Romans.

bump

Attached: 164.jpg (1024x768, 451K)

Civilization will continue to progress despite all your puny efforts to plunge the world back into the dark ages.

Attached: dfe2fd79950e9dfbba42b2d041a553d8.png (897x427, 128K)

When fishes flew and forests walked
And figs grew upon thorn,
Some moment when the moon was blood
Then surely I was born.

With monstrous head and sickening cry
And ears like errant wings,
The devil’s walking parody
On all four-footed things.

The tattered outlaw of the earth,
Of ancient crooked will;
Starve, scourge, deride me: I am dumb,
I keep my secret still.

Fools! For I also had my hour;
One far fierce hour and sweet:
There was a shout about my ears,
And palms before my feet.

Attached: 1325880_600.jpg (600x460, 64K)

this but less of a honeypot thread and more substantial action. liberals are always ready to protest something because well protesting is their religion.

>progress
Towards what?

dark ages? do we look like muslims to you?

Attached: 1429562469953.jpg (499x499, 72K)

Sadly, friend, you "progress" will lead directly back to the Dark Ages, in more ways than one.
In the cycle of civilisational collapse, people like you never learn.
Enjoy the muslim domination, Italian, your Balkan neighbors have already tasted it, and do not want to taste it again.

get the blackpill outta your ass, brother

Attached: 2920_md.jpg (414x508, 91K)

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0 (9).jpg (401x412, 40K)

I'm not American, so for me it's more academic than anything. It's depressing to watch the cycle repeat itself, but only you can stop it. Sadly I fear you realized it a bit too late. Good luck with that, though, you 're going to need it.

Bump

bumpity bump bump

youtube.com/watch?v=U7xy2IY9Tdk

Attached: devil dancer.jpg (1061x1600, 305K)

bump

I like this. The one thing we need to realize is that the right can not use violence to push an agenda but the enemy can. We can defend ourselves but we have the media and other social matters against us. If you must rally keep it peaceful and put on a face that would attract more normies. No Swastikas, roman salutes, or white nationalism symbols. These unfortunately will be used against us when we need people to side with us the most.

bamp

bump

> Activism

Good idea, but you have to know your enemy and know what you're working with.

> Leftist activism
A core of professional protestors with professionally made signs go places. There are well-funded groups whose only job is to make sure the protests are permitted, that they have porta-potties, that they have police protection, and that anyone arrested has a legal defense. This is big money and it involves a lot of true believers who are smart and would do anything for the movement. Real protestors turn up only when there's already a crowd. It's more like a concert than a political event to them - you go because it's fun, clean, organized, and it's something to do that's kind of exciting. The organizers then work with politicians and media to get maximum coverage, and to use that coverage to make it look like it's the will of the people so politicians can jump on an issue and minimize the political consequences for doing so.

Understand, this is fucking theatre. Even BLM was theatre, organized along the same careful lines as every other event. There are paid actors and agitators in every crowd, who act knowing that there is a legal team who will defend them, a budget for making bail, and a media that will suppress any consequences for them or their enablers.

The right does not have this infrastructure. The closest we have is the NRA, which doesn't even approach leftist protesting - it just has mailing lists and very dedicated voters. Powerful, but not the same.

1/?

i mean as long as these places are kike free. that includes ((masons)) ofc

Attached: httrr.png (924x520, 161K)

2/?

Try to arrange a massive right-wing protest like Unite the Right, and the first hurdle is that there is no giant donor out there willing to drop a few million to arrange bus transport, no core of professional protestors, and no sympathetic media willing to advertise. You are limited strictly to true believers. Trump got around this with his rallies, funded by his campaign, but that's not going to translate elsewhere.

I will repeat this again: the left has industrialized the process of mass movements for decades. It only looks organic to casual observation. If you are approaching this from the sense of "I'll put out posters and call all my friends to protest against gun control," you need to do your research.

The first thing any serious right-wing movement has to do is get a network of true believers with money, lawyers, media coverage, and full-time employees of multiple nonprofits whose only job is to make these events happen. That's a huge hurdle, but not impossible. Dedicated people could have a basic infrastructure in place by 2020 if they know some people with money, who would know everyone else needed.

The second thing to do would be to get dedicated writers of talking points. You could crowdsource Sup Forums for this; Sup Forums produces some real diamonds in the sea of shit when it comes to political argument. You then have to train your protestors in these arguments. They have to be disciplined and stick to the right meme phrases, not going off script. This is about message control, which relies on repetition and memetic growth.

2/?

buumpp

The third hurdle is hostile media. Unite the Right had only a small fraction of its marchers be the torch-bearing, openly alt-right retards. The majority were ordinary republicans who objected to statues being torn down, and they were normies disgusted by open racism even though they were likely sympathetic to the idea of retaining a white majority in this country. But the media convinced the public that it was a Nazi Klan rally. You need your own cameras on the ground filming your professional protestors being perfectly polite. You need Fox filming them too, for the normies. And you need dedicated teams whose only job is to politely but firmly stop left-wing media from getting good footage, or they will find the 10 seconds out of 10 hours where a lefty agitator picks a fight with a normie in a Richard Spencer haircut and fucks everything up forever.

That is not to say the right is without its strengths. The Tea Party got a lot of mileage out of bored old people and veterans, but eventually the veterans left and the tea party was taken over by old people. Old people never, ever agree to spending cuts, only to taxes. That's why we're in so much debt, old people have voted for deficits since they were in their 20s and never stopped, and they won't vote against their social security now. Don't let old people be in charge, just let them show up and fill out the crowd.

Likewise, the right can bring in a lot of armed people. This discourages agitators and, done properly with a few armed black republicans in nice shirts and some veterans in uniform, projects strength without being scary. But you'll need some of your professionals to manage the crowd and keep the mall ninjas and wannabes in check. That's where your legal team comes in; with the right protest permit, you can fence off an area and get people to sign agreements as to their behavior before taking part. Right wingers will happily sign a form agreeing to obey the law and be polite.

3/?

The right need a billionaire backer. Unite the Right!
> Peter Thiel
REEEE gay ! we can’t unite like that…
zzzzz

Hey bud
>>prEmvBv
get in here

Attached: 20180121_172220.jpg (929x365, 83K)

bump

Fundamentally, though, don't get caught up in left-wing philosophy while using their methods. A right-wing protest comes from a different mindset and must be conducted accordingly.

Lefty philosophy does not believe in natural rights, they believe in civil rights. Their protests are conducted accordingly. That means that to them, marching and demanding money or other concessions from third parties is legitimate. Marching to erode rights from enemies is legit. Marching is theatre because it's a necessary part of manufacturing political will. To the lefty, the government is a pure exercise of power, as is the march. You do these to obtain stuff. Honesty is not a virtue, only the appearance of honesty matters. You take what you can, and come back for more tomorrow. Being unpleasant and uncivil is a tool, a legitimate means to achieve something; if looting and rioting convinces the police to back off, it's legit.

Right wing thought believes in natural rights and natural laws, which are not always popular. Right wing thought is about You place limits on yourself to produce a civil, pleasant society, rather than exercising power to its full extent. This is why it is so hard to rally right wingers to push rightward; they are generally unwilling to even refrain from condemning and exiling their fellows falsely accused of racism, much less risk anything themselves. This is partly because they (correctly) expect that no one will defend them the way teams of lawyers and publicists defend lefties, but also partly because they don't see acting against the group as legitimate. To a righty, natural laws are self-evident, and politicians should naturally enact laws in support of natural law without the need for dramatic protest.

A right wing protest thus needs to work with that mindset. An illustrative example is the pro-life movement.

4/?

Take a bump

Attached: AP_379530729970_kiolr7(1).jpg (640x475, 100K)

Any Nazi LARPING is dumb and unjustified. Having the Frat houses is a good idea, but do not have any NatSoc imagery. Idk how hard this is to grasp. Especially after Cville one small thing seems to send the idiots in media into a spiral.

agreed

I agree completely

Bump

5/?

Leaving aside for now any judgment good or bad as to the validity of the pro-life argument, the pro-life movement has successfully convinced millions of people that the left and the government have abandoned morality and natural law. This is why you can get pro-life protests consistently at abortion clinics even without professionals or legal protection and serious funding. This is why small groups of right-wingers will stand in front of abortion clinics every morning and pray for the aborted. That's the key.

To get a right-wing protest going, you first need the infrastructure already discussed, but you also need the right argument. Lefties have it easy here; they philosophically see all differences as coming from the worst sort of evil in their universe - racism, or supremacy/privilege. Right wingers need to be convinced of the same.

The NRA has not convinced the majority of its base that the left have abandoned natural law. They argue as if the left is merely misinformed; they argue abstractly that "disarmament leads to communist massacres, committed by unnammed individuals and never by anyone I'm specifically speaking to" without saying "That guy there trying to take your guns? He wants to be the commissar shooting your family and throwing your corpses in a ditch." They don't personalize the way the left does.

"You're a racist, all white people are racist white supremacists, whiteness must end" is normal rhetoric, drawing barely a harumph or at best a "you're the REAL racist!" from righties. Lefties don't care. But call a lefty an aspiring commie dictator and you're due for an apology tour.

5/?

Pic related the best post of the month and necesary in todays society.

Attached: 1521861874913.png (1065x1483, 409K)

6/6

Use right wing rhetoric to personalize and attack the left, and to motivate the right wing protester base. Personalize and particularize natural law. "That guy there does not believe you have any rights but what the state grants you. He is a pinko communist. Our rights, mean nothing to him. He wants you to silence your voice and prayers, and speak instead only commie lies. He wants you to lie every day when you used to pray. He wants your children to recite pledges of allegiance to Marx, at gunpoint. He wants to burn your churches and forcibly abort your grandchildren. He wants you to work all day and pay 90% or more in taxes."

Your base must believe that the other side is not merely ignorant of natural law, but actively opposed to it and actively hostile to everything they love. Play on right wing belief in the importance of oaths by describing the lies they will be forced to speak. Above all, convince them that they are facing traitors and enemies, not mere opponents. Then use the infrastructure to back them up. They absolutely must believe they will be defended and backed up.

Based Stickman Kyle Chapman is not a nice guy. You know why he works and got internet famous? Because while pussy right-wing police stood back and let violence happen (they were following orders), a guy who gave no fucks hit someone with a stick. He got backers to ship him from place to place. He had lawyers. Recreate that, or only a handful of assholes will do that.

bump

This. The only way to make it work again is letting it die and drown in degeneracy

I disagree, any nation can be saved

Attached: 1517841995363.jpg (1920x1200, 579K)

bump

bump

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0 (7).jpg (600x474, 42K)

Good shit user, bump.

BUMP

BUMP

Attached: bump.gif (500x500, 420K)

I counter protested the march for our lives in Birmingham, AL

you have no idea how wolves hunt.

Had a thought as to how to start this, but it takes being in it for the long haul. This isn't a weekend project like IOTBW, nor is it a quiet masturbatory journey of lonely self-improvement like SIG. Can't be a one-off like funding a videogame for Vivian Gaines.

> pastebin.com/p4vgrB1q

Both of those are perfect and awesome but they are not enough. What is needed is to take a page from the Black Panthers and the Nation of Islam. Build a small group of like-minded individuals who meet regularly in order to perform charity - or better yet, go full right-wing SJW and coopt an existing one.

No one hates the group of nice young men who come by once a week to paint over the graffiti, help the soccer mom get her CCW permit, or helping homeless veterans prepare for job interviews. No one hats the group of nice young men who will show up at the scene of a shooting after the cops finish and leave in order to stand guard for a few nights in front of the victim's family's home. No one hates the group of nice young men who tutor their kids in constitutional law, history, math, and language for a few bucks an hour.

Like the leftists, this group needs a symbol that it can be easily idenftied by, but which is never associated with the more violent or dangerous right. Ideally, form an S-corp and trademark the symbol, which is licensed out only to groups which meet the exacting standards, but that's something to do far down the line. But it has to be explicitly right-wing and explicitly pro-Trump, pro-western civ, pro-capitalism. And for normies, pro based-black.

A few years down the line, this network of groups would reach phase 2 and start building an infrastructure for permanent political work under a different name. But it has to start by building a network of true believers and normies who are strongly, favorably disposed to them.

Get some friends and make your own symbol. Call it operation Normie Outreach or NO.

Bump

Everyone reading this should get more social. Join as many groups as you can - political groups, church groups, regular social groups. Get involved. Don't let America slide to the Left.

Disagreed.

Beautiful.

Why be neckbeards that only shitpost when we can also take real action and make a real difference that the world can see?

Once we have a physical presence, good optics, and of course our uniting message of self-determination, we can make others want to rise up with us.

Unite the right.
14!

Spergs say "Beerhall Putsch", but you actually have to show up to one of those. I'm a fan of activism. I mean real activism. I mean street fights. These fucking cunts march on, unopposed.

I'm beyond optics at this point. Let the separate groups be separate, whatever. If you don't like the optics, go to another, or start your own. Just be active.

bump

bummpppp