TFW Sup Forums is unironically triggered by children

TFW Sup Forums is unironically triggered by children.

Attached: 29542528_1843953948960753_1751128219218119464_n[1].jpg (960x960, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7tGSz0laBU
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=mVs9psi_G5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If shooting up an elementary school when the democrats had the presidency didn't get guns outlawed, a high school sure as hell won't. Gotta go younger and aim for a preschool or maternity ward if you want to really rile up the masses.

It wont matter. You know it wont matter.

>la goblina judea

She’s so ugly, can we stop posting her? That’s whats really triggering me.

nu-Sup Forums is triggered because, like a jew rat, they've been "found out", because unlike Sup Forums, nu-Sup Forums indeed does NOT have arguments and has to resort to ad hominems.

that having been said
>el goblino de las tinieblas

Theyre fucking red guard you dumbshit

Attached: IMG_2130.jpg (800x600, 86K)

That quote is Orwellian doublespeak as fuck.

considering most propaganda accuses your enemy of exactly what you want to do, this woman is a really hate-filled so and so.

She admitted to bullying the shooter.

What is that thing?

We already made murder illegal. There's not point in punishing all the responsible firearms owners out there just because one guy committed an act that is already illegal. There are, after all, more firearms than people in this country, so clearly the facts that peace reigns triumphant and violence is actually down since the 90's (despite what the fearmongering of the 24-hours news cycle and its advertisers would have you believe) mean that firearms are not all that bad.

A walking talking amerimutt meme

>triggered by children
Liberal scum using children for political gain get the rope first.
You're literally so fucking triggered youre making gun control posts in an anime forum.
do u not see the hypocrisy,dipshit?

Attached: 1521736163162.jpg (554x554, 78K)

I hope their school gets shot up again, this time with some cunt that knows how to aim a rifle. Do better next time and take these goblins out of the gene pool.

I mostly just hate her for taking up so many threads on Sup Forums. I have no dog in the US gun debate.

For me, it’s Mr Bogus

Attached: EB25B245-3C8F-47A5-A312-01F52029929F.jpg (212x360, 21K)

>Trump resistance movement

Sounds like it's Trump's movement...

I hate them for trying to take things away from other people by crying about it. That's literally what a 4 year old does, except these fucks are adults.

dem feels
youtube.com/watch?v=_7tGSz0laBU

Attached: pp,185x205-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg (210x230, 6K)

>proving her point

This little goblin is trying to lobby to remove the 2nd ammendment of the US constitution. She's a stupid kid who should shut the hell up till she atleast has gotten out of school and held a job for a few years. I totally understand why americans attack that little shithead, aswell as her friend skeletor.

Attached: 2nd_ammendment.jpg (3012x1728, 1.06M)

la creatura de americas

Attached: 1522018950994.jpg (796x1024, 74K)

I'm not triggered by children, but this annoying dike who looks like she spent some time in a concentration camp bothers me. Hopefully it's just a bunch of trolls claiming agenda attractive, or my anons are all a bunch of pedophiles who like boys.

Attached: clint_not_pleased.jpg (1000x500, 53K)

yeah- guess what faggot- more than i hate their reprehensible message that aims to dismantle the very rights this country was founded upon, i hate this stupid bitch for not being white: she shouldn't even be here. do you get it? she doesn't belong here. take yr commie shit back to cuba faggot.

It's not the children. It's the machine behind them and the message it has created.

If you went back to the 1960's and you told americans that at one point some little goblin spawn from mexico who don't have a clue about the US constitution or individual liberties and these things or what it takes to achieve them and how it's necessary to safeguard them. Would try to sit and lobby to remove the 2nd ammendment, and that some americans would take her seriously. They would've had a near heartattack of laughter yet here we are. This is part of the reason why immigration sucks ass. People come from different systems, they have different traits and values, and then they start messing with things they were unable to create in their own nations because they don't fucking understand why those things are necessary.

Attached: gonzales_and_hogg.png (1872x170, 66K)

>They hate us.
Problem?

Attached: 1522000800914.jpg (1002x1002, 140K)

More Leftard projection

This bitch is getting, wouldn't be surprised if she's a millionaire by the end of the end of the year.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!

>he thinks school shootings are related to bullying

There's nothing Orwellian about the truth, just look at this thread, everything she's saying is true. You want to skullfuck her because she has a different opinion.

>Bully someone who has had a monstrously hard life because he's "different"
>He kills people
>"AY YI YI EL AMERICANOS GIVE UP YOUR FIREARMS! MIOS DIO! I AM THE VICTIM!"

You got an angle here or did you just come here to slide better threads with your 0 IQ leftyquackery ?

>sage and report, don't reply to fucking bait reddit niggers.

You make it personal then hate me for playing it personal?

According to American constitution it's his right and duty to skullfuck her. Not because of her opinion but her actions trying to remove his rights.

The salt in this post is palpable.

According to a report by the CDC in 2013

>Mass shootings aren’t the problem. “The number of public mass shootings of the type that occurred at Sandy Hook Elementary School accounted for a very small fraction of all firearm-related deaths,” says the report. “Since 1983 there have been 78 events in which 4 or more individuals were killed by a single perpetrator in 1 day in the United States, resulting in 547 victims and 476 injured persons.” Compare that with the 335,000 gun deaths between 2000 and 2010 alone.

>Guns are used for self-defense often and effectively. “Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million per year … in the context of about 300,000 violent crimes involving firearms in 2008,” says the report. The three million figure is probably high, “based on an extrapolation from a small number of responses taken from more than 19 national surveys.” But a much lower estimate of 108,000 also seems fishy, “because respondents were not asked specifically about defensive gun use.” Furthermore, “Studies that directly assessed the effect of actual defensive uses of guns (i.e., incidents in which a gun was 'used' by the crime victim in the sense of attacking or threatening an offender) have found consistently lower injury rates among gun-using crime victims compared with victims who used other self-protective strategies.”

There are arguments against gun restriction. Just because some faggots attack the people speaking about this doesn't mean evidence against what these people say doesn't exist.

Attached: 1521789212879.png (700x700, 113K)

Tfw the left are (((unironically))) the greatest perpetrators of the evils they accuse the right of.

You know gun rights are just a stick and a carrot for americans right? Look "they trying to take your guns!!" but don't look over here we have already taken all of your other rights, your wealth, your future, culture, your race but at least you have your funs right. You can't kill an invisible enemy.

He wasn't "different", he was a violent, psychopath right winger. He wasn't "bullied", bitch started fights with no one to back him because he was a loser.

No one hates them, we just don't think that being a victim of something makes you an expert on it.
My grandma had cancer, we never asked her how to cure cancer. My dad's bike got stolen, we never asked him how to stop bike theft.

I wonder who is behind this post.

Attached: 1fe38b349458917f5795915a52592566dfb53360735325f29219a0b8d8793323.png (428x500, 117K)

saged

DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
Groups of deep statists founds group to support Trump.

Habbening worthy: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

SES: an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, these 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Funding.png (2100x1500, 750K)

Don't move the goalpost. As long as the people have guns they can put end to all things mentioned that has nothing to do with this thread.

Attached: 1441252335.jpg (1200x1960, 675K)

Attached: Useful_Idiot_Parkland2.jpg (960x1296, 521K)

literally cannot spread him enough, he is the solution

Attached: kyle.jpg (300x168, 7K)

We hate them because they're traitors and coffin riding attention whores. We mock them because they deserve it and it is fun.

This actually describes the white nationalist movement 100%.

A history of gun control
youtube.com/watch?v=mVs9psi_G5k

Attached: Colt_2nd_ammendment.jpg (1600x1080, 1.59M)

Attached: Name My Band.jpg (1080x1451, 252K)

i'm not triggered at all

y'all can't have my guns

have a nice day

Attached: haveaniceday.png (2000x2000, 108K)

people have been trying to ban guns since before you were born, sweetie.

No; children are unironically not equipped to influence gun policy.

Who cares about this goblina?

Sup Forums doesn’t give a shit about it.

Attached: E50A4651-5BBD-4089-9F14-EEAC423DD85A.png (510x287, 154K)

>anything resembling criticism is triggering
go home

MODS, how many threads do we need about the Parkland brats? Can something be done about this? Do I have to hide half the catalog?

Attached: download.jpg (600x603, 44K)

getting tired of these fuckers all over pol

Attached: mutebutton.jpg (1168x1152, 102K)

it's only 15 minutes and the're at the last of theirs

take a valium