youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
youtube.com/watch?v=bPh1KXA8egU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't. Embrace the end.

Embrace the Asians.

Attached: 1508247431050.jpg (600x520, 435K)

will this be like the african population graph that's also completely wrong

Demographics are not on our side. I have a vision that in a thousand years, people will tell legends of how there used to be white people, of how they created many wonderful things. The "wise" of that day will just scoff and say it's just a legend, like giants or pixies, or elves, or computers. Then the rest of the people will all have a good laugh and go back to digging in the dirt.

Yes, this basically.

Europe is still vastly White. Enjoy it while you can.

kill everyone who is pushing policies causing this.
incentivise marriage, and big families.

bu bye kikes.

Attached: 15137174720167826174055933651810.png (1024x1024, 1004K)

And that's a good thing!
>Joe Biden
youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Attached: and thats a good thing.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

what are you so afraid of, cletus? are minorities treated poorly or something?

Attached: 1515375188251.png (588x427, 194K)

>Demographics are not on our side
Hillary aonly got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

FIX IMMIGRATION

BUILD THE DAMN WALL

It can easily be reversed if we do those 4 things. Question is, will we.

Attached: 37 percent.jpg (2024x1154, 662K)

In their countries? Absolutely horribly, yes.

You don't.

Attached: hist.jpg (768x655, 251K)

This is 100% the future if things don't start changing real soon.

Attached: led_in_by_jews.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

realistically, nothing. practically, have a family of your own and prepare for the collapse of western civilization. follow varg's path, live off grid, become self sufficient.

Attached: DOFYAeSVAAAQNvi.jpg (853x640, 83K)

the Egyptians were not black Tyrone

Attached: frodo_baggins.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Attached: euro_river.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>whites are only 25% of global population
>calls them minorities
Your euro centric worldview is problematic.

Attached: euro_invasion.webm (426x240, 1.02M)

2 inbred yokel retards moving the goal posts as hard as they can is not an argument.

the only people treating minorities "horrible" are minorities themselves - pic related.

Attached: 7551390b726e16ed599ae705247b63b7b3e53ba5.jpg (600x489, 73K)

Attached: belgium.webm (744x416, 2.41M)

Attached: belgium2.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

are non-white minorities treated poorly?

Minorities are not treated badly anywhere in the west. In fact quite the opposite - we bend over backwards to accommodate them.

By contrast, in the places they come from and run (and therefore here too should it ever come to that), minorities are treated lower than shit on their boots.

This being why they will literally risk death just for the opportunity to set foot here.

those population projections are built on the assumption that African population growth will be exponential. If it is that way now it is only because dumb Europeans and Americans keep sending them unlimited food aid. Think Muslim Germany or Mestizo US (which those projections also predict) will keep doing that? A massive famine and die-off is far more likely.

Attached: london_walk.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

Man, must've sucked to get colonized, enslaved, and genocided by an inferior race.

Attached: british_police2.webm (362x640, 990K)

Wait, what? If you're European and you have a baby with a nigger, the kid is still of European descent

nice bait

not doing your homework for you. come back after you've done it yourself or concede defeat, yokel dumb ass.

moving the goal posts and anecdotal evidence are not arguments. try harder, cletus.

Attached: british_police.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

If white people stop subsidizing brown birth rates. The non white population is only growing at such a high rate because whites are subsidizing that population growth through misplaced altruism.

Stop associating with non-whites and carry on.
They need us waaaay fucking more than we need them. Pretty simple.

whatever you say, shlomo

that's not an argument sweetie

Attached: not an arument.png (500x534, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AxjH5hZYTbQ&feature=youtu.be&t=164

Attached: 34637372.jpg (802x826, 109K)

That's an inspirational graph but unless the economic collapse hits soon, whites will be too pacified by the comfort of their uber eats their TVs, and their phones to stand up and do something.

The colonizers never really enslaved many blacks, it was the blacks that enslaved blacks and sold them to whites and asians, pretty damn funny desu.

I have not moved the goal posts. Minorities are not treated badly here, but should said minorities ever gain control you can bet your boots that they would be. Evidence being all of their own countries.

Attached: europe_at_night.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

LOL who cares

pic related is me IRL

Attached: based.jpg (2238x1000, 694K)

>i can't refute your argument, sir

i accept your admission of defeat, retard. no more (you)s. you lose, as i'm sure you're used to doing. move on. cope.

Attached: 1500521358698.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Attached: walking_in_paris.webm (404x720, 1.96M)

After the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the Holohoax, the biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the goyim is their role in the African slave trade.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ

Attached: slave_trade_examples.jpg (602x434, 105K)

you haven't presented me an argument to refute yet

Attached: 1496610673236.png (242x308, 153K)

Listen up, I've got something to say! It's better to burn out than fade away!

Attached: paris_2016.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

You cant its the future our grandfathers fought for.

Attached: france_summer_fun.webm (720x404, 2.92M)

>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Attached: imm_pop.jpg (1000x690, 155K)

unironically this.

anyway just fuck based east and south asian women. white (((women))) are complete trash

Attached: whitewomenlol.jpg (1070x752, 90K)

Attached: GsSgQpP.gif (472x197, 2.04M)

Thats not an option our race needs to survive.
What the matter burger? Dont you like what you created? Who do you think destroyed middle east for the jews?

>minorities

Attached: minority.png (500x489, 138K)

>(((leftists)))

Attached: our media.jpg (3755x5760, 2.67M)

Kek that’s the truth

moving the goal posts is not an argument. this has long since been established, cletus.

Attached: Jew pied piper.jpg (600x636, 70K)

you are part of the problem

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

Attached: 1485785512671.jpg (704x806, 296K)

If you really want to do this properly, first establish clearly what these goalposts we are apparently moving are.

You used the word "white" in your reply to me which means you acknowledge that white people exist. But did you know that some anti-whites deny even that saying "how do you define white?"; "one race, human"; "race is a social construct"; etc.?

The name isn't even a joke...

The only alternative is violence, on a massive scale.
Like, nukes dropping scale.

Do you want that?
Would be a shame to let them just sit there.

Attached: 1520871812050.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

Here's another (you), sweetie. Next time try to make better bait or actually attempt to make a point if you expect any dialogue beyond ridicule.

Attached: you 5.jpg (689x900, 720K)

Making children with white women is no longer a possibility we need to make white children without them if we are to survive.

Attached: trust-me-goyim.gif (256x300, 14K)

Attached: jew covers.jpg (1113x729, 370K)

And what is wrong in what I said? I dont advocate for racemixing only getting rid of our only weak spot in our armour,i.e white women.

Hey man, if you want an ex-degenerate and you're one yourself, knock yourself out.
In terms of purity...White women in general are found wanting. It's what happens when you live in a liberated feminist culture that encourages them to be the most depraved sluts imaginable.
It's disgusting what they became.

>please teach me how to read, sir

oops, didn't realize i was dealing with an UNDERAGE retard who got held back a few years. very well, since you've proven that you are too stupid to understand what's going on, i will preemptively accept your concession and spare you further embarrassment.

>i am too much of an incompetent coward to refute your argument and will make no further attempts, sir

concession accepted. run along now, squirt. you're done.

Attached: 1507226875499.jpg (640x480, 62K)

haha they're just like us guys
guys they're just like us
guys
guys they're just
us

>Israel

Attached: 1465879153620.jpg (567x633, 58K)

We don't. We accelerate it until conflict breaks out.

Attached: 1521699945921.jpg (600x310, 41K)

Indulge me. You know what they are as you keep referencing them, so outline them.

By emgracing romantic nationalism.

the woman sensibly waits until they've all gone before opening the car door

>having white children and preserving the white race without white women
I thought you kikes considered yourselves smart?

The answer is men being men, stop letting them run everything and keeping them away from your kike propaganda machine.

Better yet, get rid of the kikes period.

Attached: 2 plus 2.jpg (397x436, 20K)

End the Liberals

quickest solution: nuke africa. multiple times in every country

Attached: jews_feminism.jpg (1600x2812, 375K)

(((We)))

Attached: wake_359_times_expelled.jpg (924x10000, 2.04M)

I am not a kike and white women will always be the ones to drag us down, so why not uplift our race and take what is rightfully ours?

>make white children without white women

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

What is surrogacy?What is the artificial womb?
We no longer live in medieval times user, where there is a will there is also a way.

>Wars Population stays stable
>Burgers arrive
>decline
Hmm really gets those neurons firing

Attached: 1521029065303.gif (360x191, 1.57M)

I assume he means in a lab.

Attached: pilpul_jewing.jpg (1698x605, 320K)

You know deep down I am right user a lot of what happening now wouldnt be possible if white women didnt betrayed us for the promise of power from the jews.

This. Violence is the only solution.

We need a wall on Canada's boarder soon.

Even if this was magically a practical reality for everyone... you'd still be bringing those children into a kike corrupted society.

Society has to be fixed, period.

Every media, governmental and educational institution has been corrupted.

Attached: 646432.jpg (1006x762, 155K)

>WE WUZ KANGZ

true

You forgot this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=bPh1KXA8egU

Civil war in every western country kill the leadership and drive out the niggers and browns kill all moslems and liberals

Going to have to nuke it from orbit...it's the only way to be sure,