Houseki no Kuni

Shinsha's boyfriend just dumps her, say something nice to shinsha.

Other urls found in this thread:

best100.animefestival.jp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inclusion_(mineral)
youtube.com/watch?v=3Kp8smHwo0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dumb smelly toxic emo

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

....wut?

Stop typing like a retard and lurk more preferably.

MODS!

I need gempussy version.

how is phos strong yet still useless

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

it looks like scat desu

>best100.animefestival.jp/
It's going to lose 4th place to sword boys. Why does everyone but fujos suck at voting?

>strong
you aren't strong if you can't use that power to do anything useful

fujos want to show everyone how strong they are
other people don't give a shit

Who is the target audience of this show?

perverts

people with enough disposable income to waste it on pretty rocks

Suppose he were to write the story hereafter and until the end. What would you expect to happen?

Gem autists so literally me

That's actually not very many, given the three thousand or so (I forget exactly how old Yellow Diamond, the oldest of the gems currently living, is).

Of course, I'm sure there were many more killed in the time before the memories of the current gems. But still, moonies are not the best hunters. Then again their purpose is technically not so much gem extermination as the effect on sensei......which they're also unsuccessful at. These slackers should fire themselves, they're terrible at their jobs.

People who are too happy and want to be sad and contemplate death.

No, really, pretty much the underlying theme of the story is the inevitability and/or necessity of death.

Me

>That Lapis pushing her hair back

Me.
t. fujo

Fanservice always wins, because the people most into voting are doing it in hopes of getting more merchandise, and the "cute [girls or guys] being cute" shows are way more merch-able to begin with. Swordboys is literally designed to sell swordboys from the start.

Im getting pretty strong Kemono friends setting vide right about here, just instead of animals transformed into girls its rocks transformed into girls.

So is Phos a fujo now?

>tfw wanting to participate in the threads but they are always full of spoilers

go read the mangoo

Read the spoilers, faggot.

any gif or webm of red beryl losing her shit measuring new phos?

Shhh, Phossy is sleeping, don't wake her up or she will ruin everything again.

there's so many of them

I'm kinda sad Sphene and Peridot haven't even got some background appearances bar a couple shots.

Just read the manga already. There aren't that many chapters - 62 as of now - so it's easy to binge.

This anime doesnt have good water, its optically exactly the same as air when it should be really dark and hard to see 10m ahead of you because water absorbs light. Why even bother having a story branch of entering the ocean if you just skip that aspect of it?

Are they male or female?

no

Have you ever been in a body of water that's unpolluted such as the reefs in Australia? In fact have you ever been scuba diving.

>something unrealistic in an anime with talking gems fighting Buddhas from the moon
tell me more.

Read the manga you doofus.

Either way I fapped to this scene.

Don't know, but what I know is that I'm going to marry Rutile.

Get your filthy hands away from my rock husband.

But that's my husband?

Euclase is a slut

Anyone who doesn't mind non binary genders, delusional waifufags, and fujos.

> The Gems carry microscopic organisms called "inclusions" (インクルージョン) in their bodies, which energize them by absorbing light. Due to this mechanism, Gems need sunlight to survive, forcing them to sleep at night and hibernate in winter

They need to hibernate the entire winter due to lack of light, entering the ocean should be 100% banned and treated as a suicide. But ofc this doesnt matter since thats not part of this worlds laws of physics I guess, the water is still blue even tho it doesnt absorb light like in our world but oh well, who needs internal consistency when you got heroes like to defend you.

hand drill, flashlight...you need it.

>They need to hibernate the entire winter due to lack of light, entering the ocean should be 100% banned and treated as a suicide.
It is though. Sensei even forbids Phos from going near it. Also try making a show with your pitch-black ocean and see how people enjoy watching that.

>nitpicking this hard over not even a full episode worth of underwater shots

Do lamps exist in this universe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inclusion_(mineral)

Unclench that anus user. Nobody involved in this anime is concerned with realism. Moreover how do you know the sea hasn't reached a state of purity comparable to the purest, most transparent lake in the world? Like that one lake in Austria. Moreover it looks completely devoid of life. This is probably what an ocean without fish poop or algae looks like.

The only lamps they are are form glowing jellyfish

they use glowing jellyfish

Underwater is still a shade of blue. Maybe not bright as day as it was shown in the anime but it's not like being in a completely pitch black room.
Like said, try making a show where you can't see what is happening on screen and see if your ratings go up or down.

Glowing Jellyfish serve as lamps as was shown in multiple episodes.

Why build lamps when you can breed luminescent jellies?

Okay well I would've preferred taking a minute to grab a jellofish lamp and some line of dialogue like "okay the ocean is dark we gotta hurry or I die"
Its not unreasonable to immerse the reader more into the story with acknowledging something simple like oceans being dark.

I missed the time when Phos actually cared about Shinsha.

Phos was gone... only lapis left... too sad....

>we gotta hurry
Nigga, Phos literally lies down on the ocean floor because of exhaustion.
How much more telegraphed do you need it to be?

It was Phos' intention of going in secret. If she wondered back to the school, jumped in the pond to grab a Jellyfish AFTER Sensei strictly told her no I think she wouldn't have made it to the ocean at all.

Phos has to work out her own issues before trying to help others.

I don't. Shinsha was boring
Craig is the best out of Phos' waifus.

Shinsha is endgame material and you know it

didn't Phos steal some powder from Rutile that helps with going underwater?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Kp8smHwo0g
Storyboard(?) when Phos runs after Antarc's remains.

I think the entire Houseki no Kuni jewel collection is $80k.

Yeah then got caught and told off then sneaked out.

I went and read some more of Ichikawa's work, her one-shot anthology, and it seems to me that she's not really interested in worldbuilding so much as creating a surreal premise in order to play out the complex emotional/ethical/philosophical ramifications of that premise.

It's not so much science fiction, or even fantasy, as magical realism. Her worlds are dream worlds and she lightly skips over the pseudosciencey whatever to get to the meat of the matter.

She totally forgot the point, why she was trying to help Cinnabar in the first place.

Shinsha is old and busted. The Phos that cared about her is never coming back.

gembut

For what it's worth every episode that comes out there will be less to spoil you with.

>implying the ocean is not crystal clear after millions of year without any pollution or animal interference

She doesn't even remember why she cared about Shinsha. She just remembers making a promise and feels obligated to fulfill it because it's a relic of the 'old Phos' she's desperately clinging to

When does the manga come out?

Phos/Cair is transient, as were Phos/Antarc and Phos/Ghost.
Shinsha will always be there, waiting for Phos to change her mind

So what's next for Phos, now that she's Harder Better Faster Stronger?

N-no Phos Loves Shinsha

Smarter

Fucking up some more.

What, did they have a Gem Orgy or something?

Yes.

This isnt what I wanted for green Kumiko

Obviously. And pillow fighting is a prelude

>Reina? Who's Reina?

It hurts so much, yet it's still gorgeous as shit, how can the scenes gems are broken and taken away deliver such a conflicting vibe?

>Her worlds are dream worlds
The best kind of worlds.
Oh well.

What does pearl-lady dream of?

Wait. Don't cut the screencap there. What the fuck has he(she?) become after all?