Finding a wife

How does Sup Forums search for a good white woman to start a family with?

Attached: 1518706988669.jpg (800x1200, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9JCn4cssxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you 30 or older? If not, there's literally no point in looking.
>Build yourself up in your twenties
>Get decently wealthly
>Get Girl who is 22 tops
>Make babies until she hits early thirties
>You now have secured your heritage

don't listen to you can start much younger and be fine.

Maybe not in germanistan though

baptist Church

22 year old women in the US do not want a 30+ year old man, unless they're looking for a sugar daddy.

learn a second language, and a useful skill. make money. leave the west, temporarily or permanently. stick to towns and cities no larger than 1 million, tops. don't act like a tremendous faggot. date a bunch of women until you find one that fits you. avoid any and all red flags. red flag lists exist for a reason.

happiness is marriage is nice, but not necessary. the most important thing is to find a woman that truly fears the Lord, no matter which background of faith she comes from. good looks and good personality are nice. honesty, fidelity, fiscal prudence, active lifestyle, social skills, high IQ and healthy genes. look for things like that. that's not all, but you get the idea.

women like older men that already are settled in their career, and are mature and know how to handle women/dire situations, but it's not necessary if you start young and work on yourself consistently. pic related.

Attached: 1519034353001.png (787x621, 481K)

Your women are legit borderline retarded. I like how Europeans approach age differences. A 10-year gap between a man and a girl is not that much of a big deal for them.

yes, many of them do. they just don't mention it in public. women like older men, it's natural. regardless, under absolutely no circumstances would I ever consider marrying an American girl. sure there's the Amish, but they're strict about letting outsiders into their community, and I have no interest in becoming Amish. I wouldn't trust any other ethnic group in North America.

As an adult you don’t need to search , if the high school sweetheart got away u just need to work on you , make money and build the nest , she will show up when you least expect it. Searching = whores in the current year

I agree

No, they don't. The average age gap between married couples in the US is between 1 and 2 years . A 5 year gap is rare, 10+ years is statistically an anomaly.

If you are like 20-25, you have a chance to find a TradWife. Shape her quickly. Move her to a Rural location and build your nuclear family. Keep your wife off social media and limit the time your kids have on the internet. Eat a family meal every night at an authentic oak dinner table.

If you're over 25, you're already MGTOW. Welcome Brother. Fuck everything and everyone. Live for yourself.

Attached: comfy-train-ride.gif (491x324, 286K)

1. Don't use tinder or internet dating
2. Do not try to find a wife in a club
3. Do find a wife in classes, volunteering, church, and libraries
4. Cut off a woman immediately if you get a feeling you can't spend the rest of your life with her. Your time is way too short
5. Get /fit/ and /fin/ancially stable and find hobbies and interests outside of Sup Forums

Yes they do , we look better at 40 than 20 dude

>19
>6'4 205
>fairly attractive
>I make 70k a year running fiverr arbitrage, dropshipping, and earnings from my rental property
>62k in crypto as of today
>software engineering student

>kissless virgin

help

the fuck am I doing wrong
and no, nobody actually knows how much money I have/make aside from my parents

Attached: 1519069570904.jpg (351x359, 41K)

MGTOW = losers and quitters , it’s kike shit

This, church wifes are not memes. If you are an actual member of the community, Grandparents will have you on more dates than you have time for.

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX8076707.jpg (800x533, 114K)

Get involved in an actual community.
The rest will work itself out.
>kissless virgin
Don't think that is a negative user.

Build the nest , live a clean life , set as social as possible, volunteer, work with old folks and kids without dads . Be Jesus and she will show up when u least expect it. Just stay away from degenerates

Avoid redflags like:

Loves to "travel"
Has any tattoos
Any non ear piercing
Is too fashionable
Has more than one token gay friend
Has had more than 5 partners total
Basic daddy issue crap
Bright hair
Doesn't groom (think chin hair I'm not talking Brazilian wax etc)
HAS DATED ANY BLACKS (yes dated. I got burned by this 2xs. These women are all worthless)
Doesn't like children
Doesn't want children
Is too liberal (women can be redpilled in time)
If she cannot redpill you on at least 1 topic you have a dummy. Not worth idiot kids
Doesn't have strong family ties
Still talks to her exes unironically
Has a vibratory (this is a 50/50 because some women use it to not whore around. If that's the case it's ok).
Has any black friends
Doesn't love her race

I could literally do this forever. Use good judgement. It took me 38 years to get this right.

Tfw 29
Tfw teenage girl I wanted to marry ended up becoming a vegan feminist with tattoos and piercings
Tfw borderline MGTOW

Sound advice.

At 29 I look younger than most women and men my age. It is good to age as a man.

Have you tried...talking to girls? I don't have your salary and I have girls chasing me. I am not particularly attractive either.

MGTOW is a rational option for men who have been burnt by one or many women.

Don't know don't care. I'm voluntarily making sure my bloodline dies out because I don't give a shit anymore. Do whatever you want with your life, nothing matters anymore. End of civilization. Millions of years of heritage goes poof.

If you didn't nail one down in highschool, you are fucked. They all turn into whores after 19

>Has had more than 5 partners total
so like .1% of women? Most women have had 20-30 partners not 5

This is some legit top tier advice by the kraut, bravo bro.

Most neets here somehow think their boring sedentary lifestyles are worth of scoring a 10/10 virgin aryan goddess, but you have pretty much nothing on your side so first things first IMPROVE YOURSELF.
GET MONEY, GET FIT, DRESS WELL AND BE HAPPY ON YOUR OWN, then I'm sure you will be able to acquire a good life partner to spend your years with and a lot of kids to love.

An user wrote some good pasta on "find em' young" the other day...

-------
Women find it difficult to settle down with someone who might not have absolutely everything positive attribute and strength all their other partners had, it's an intuitive hypergamy.

This means a woman with one previous partner you just need to be better than that last guy (in everything), but if she's had 10 partners it's literally impossible to be better than all 10 of them in everything.

Meanwhile, guys quite happily settle for a waifu that's all theirs.
------

This is VERY true. It seems like every woman I date each year I get older, expects Even More out of me while offering even less. Women honestly do have this "Hypergamous" nature. They also do not know Loyalty; Love or Honor. Those are all concepts of men.

I'm sorry Anons. If you have passed age 25, your window is just about closed. You are MGTOW by default. You just don't know it yet.

White women are a lost cause. East Asian tradwife is the way.

Attached: Schmidts_By_BriJohnson_008-1024x663.jpg (1024x663, 123K)

At my age, it is a problem. I've worked so fucking hard to make a life for myself, why does no one else want to be a part of it? Am I just more mature than everyone else?

>you don't actually make that
unfortunately I do, its more than I know what to do with and I'm just saving it all for after college. I'm anonymous here and this is the only place I can go where anyone is autistic as I am

Attached: IMG_0842.jpg (750x840, 70K)

You have to approach women. Don't listen to these faggots telling you the right girl will just show up. If you aren't approaching women on a regular basis you will be forever alone.
Women these days really respond well to day game since it never happens anymore. Just don't be creepy or look desperate and play it cool

Yup. Join the m in library and eat a bullet for brown nobodies if you give your this easily.

1st step is to move out of America

In your kike-infested society, yes. I've met plenty of virgins here in Europe who are in their early 20's. You'd be surprised at the amount of info women disclose when they are not feeling judged.

This is not true at all lol. Most party club sluts who are approaching 30 can be in 20-30 but hopefully that's not who you're trying to turn into a wife

20 -30? Seriously? Glad I don't have to date these whores anymore. I guess settle for women that has had less partners than yourself as a consolation?

The reason so many ppl say volunteer and church is because it’s right

Desperate measures. And it's not with a roastie.

>You'd be surprised at the amount of info women disclose when they are not feeling judged.
I am, but in the opposite fashion to your post, I'm more shocked by the number of women with 50-100 partners.

its a dream OP
good women don't exist
and the ones that are somewhat traditional 4/10 to 6/10 and probably have some kind of mental health issue

You’re asking Sup Forums how to get a girl... you might as well go find a homeless person and ask him for investment advice

How are the baptist churches in Sweden and Norway? You guys are mainly Lutheran and Methodist right? Probably going extinct with the present cultural degeneration.

The Netherlands has some really good ones and the US is so big we've got a fair number of good ones too. And by "good" I mean non-zionist.

But yeah, most any trashy Baptist church with a large number of college students is good hunting grounds.

But these children will be hideous mongrels user

>"have you tried approaching women"
are you fucking kidding? OF COURSE I HAVE. I'm just way too fucking nice

>salary
I will never work for someone else for as long as I live. Letting a Jew decide where and when you get paid is the ultimate form of cuckery.

and no I don't talk like this outside of Sup Forums

That's not true, male's peak sexual market value is in late 30s, McFucking kys

Dude, plenty of girls can rack up 20-30 in 1 (one) year of school. I knew 3 different girls with 50+ partners in undergrad, and this was at a STEM oriented school.

Fucking phone, the military*

True. Men's stock goes up yearly. Women's plummets after 25.

Found the TRP cuck. In your late 30's you're balding, your test levels are low and you have less energy.

And they wonder why they can't find a good husband later in life. Yikes.

i'm not an effeminate trumpcuck, so i already found one and have reproduced. most of you trump-worshiping faggots will never find a woman, because woman arent interested in men who worship at the feet of other men.

id agree with this, even with the age gap as its nature, but any woman under 25 will not be stable in commitment (in the west at least). you have to wait till they are older or it wont last more than 8 years

The biggest secret is to go for teen girls.

Protip: They like older men, even late 20's.

Well done user. What type of products do you sell?

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=i9JCn4cssxk
hope this helps op.
get out there, dont be a faggot, try your best,and dont be afraid.

fpbp Kraut knows what's up. Seriously, take advantage of the male privilege in life - we become MORE attractive with age, women curdle. Spend your 20s banging everything in sight. You need to learn by trial and error why Jewesses are good fucks but bad wives, negresses are high maintenance, A-rabs will get their brothers to attack you, etc. You should have broken many hearts, and ideally had your heart broken at least once, so by the time you enter your 30s you know what you want, how to get it, and how to protect yourself.

shit quality "car mods"

heh, one girl would fuck 2-3 guys every weekend, basically. nother girl was like "oh yeah I did a gangbang while I was studying abroad". You aren't going to be able to bond properly with a partner doing this sort of thing.

>Has a poor grasp on English
>can't tell the difference between supporting someone and worshiping someone
>wants his post to be taken seriously
I'm doubtful you even found a white woman who is pure

So stop being so nice. Girls are not attracted at all to nice guys. Tease her. Don't take her seriously. At times talk down to her but don't be a dick.

Don't be like "oh so are you busy this week? would you want to go to blah blah place?"
Be more like "im free on wednesday night do you have plans? no? ok im taking you to blah blah place be ready at this time."

You have to show that you value and respect your own time which will in turn make her respect you.

>but she's just going to say shes busy
ya that means shes not into you. if a girl is into you she will make time for you. you could be the busiest guy but if jessica alba said you wanna hangout im free at this time YOU WILL MAKE TIME

>A-rabs will get their brothers to attack you, etc

Worse. Arab girls are basically Kardashian-tier.

30 sexual partners is fucking nasty over 3 isn’t wife material but what happened to 0

I found a perfect girl that I want to marry. I even took her virginity and she is completely obsessed with me and loves me a lot, but a part of me wants to continue being a fuccboi and hook up with random sluts. Convince I'm an idiot and I shouldn't think this way.

Attached: 1508460999559.jpg (1920x1200, 217K)

Yeah and they're party sluts. No girl just fucks 50 dudes if she values herself and doesn't drink alcohol all the time. Disregard these women entirely. They are merely fleshlights with additional parts

True. I am courting a 17-year-old. I am 29. She doesn't seem to mind.

You don't. The human gene pool doesn't need your autism.

are you illiterate? in either case, sounds like i struck a nerve. i cant imagine the shame your father must feel, seeing his son end up a trump-worshiping pantywaist. SAD.

Solid list
>Doesn't have tattoos (It means they are impulsive and not thinking about their future or family. Tattoos are a hive mind thing where they can show off and get immediate accolades to feed their self loathing complex.)

>Bright hair (same: it means they are starved for attention and acceptance. Leftism give them that acceptance for "being a renegade and having green hair)

You should be on the lookout for a woman who "loves herself" and be able to differentiate between "self love" and "selfishness" (narcissism, etc). A woman who loves herself is not constantly posting selfies to social media to get accolades. She is comfortable in her own skin.

Other indicators she has a self loathing complex is when she says things like "I thought you loved me" whenever you disagree with her. or "You don't love me do you?" or "I don't think you love me anymore" or "What is wrong with you?" about 30 times a day when you are not puking up endless accolades. All indicators that she is a self loather.

>Another sign is "all the books they read" many of which are communist and globalist, masked as "Empowerment". Study their book list closely.

>Another bad sign is that they have no hobbies; no passions or mention their favorite thing to do is "curl up and watch Netflix on the couch". They need to have real passion for a hobby for you to be attracted and respectful of them.

jews won bro, if you find a girl with less than 3 sexual previous partners you are on the lucky end, sadly.

UHHH they faithful women dont exist faggot
just fuck thots youre whole life like johnny sins

It feels like you're the inverse me. I'm having trouble getting my online business going, but am getting married soon

Not so much here in Canada, but they're definitely higher maintenance than whites and asians given their love of material wealth. But my point stands. He needs to know by the time he's 30 what he wants, and why he doesn't others more importantly.

I did this up until 07. Aftermarket Car parts are a meme only when young people have money (like right now). Start Diversifying.

Every girl is a party slut dude. I wasn't even at a school with big frat culture or D1 sports or anything, it was a smaller school that basically only offered STEM majors. These were fairly smart girls who did well in harder majors, just total whores.

>No girl just fucks 50 dudes if she values herself and doesn't drink alcohol all the time.
none of them were huge drinkers they just like to fuck. another girl I knew from HS was against drinking but she still fucked a new guy every week and cheated on her boyfriend within 1 week kek

just because it doesn't happen often, doesn't mean it isn't wanted

in Russia, it's widely known and accepted that most women like a guy up to 10 years older than her. some even 15. everyone knows this and it's totally socially acceptable. yet the average age gap in married couples is only 3 years.

I'd be very careful even with a young rural wife. most households have television etc. some places like Appalachia have always been really fucking degenerate, and it shows in how broken society is there. your best bet is Idaho/Utah, but like the Amish, you're dealing with a strict religious minority.

good advice.

you don't need a visa to go to Ukraine. go there and start meeting some women. learn Ukrainian or Russian. sure you'll fail a lot, but you'll learn a lot about how to deal with women.

I just suggest Ukraine instead of locally because it's much easier to get a date there. the pool of even remotely attractive young women in America is very small, simply for the fact that so many of them are so fat.

also, DO NOT TALK ABOUT YOUR INCOME. if pressed, just say "it's enough to support a family" and leave it at that. gold diggers are real, especially in places like Ukraine.

I'm generally very suspicious of Western church girls, but if her family is setting her up on dates, that's a sign that they take an active role in her life, and don't just let the schools and television raise her.

good list but the total list of red flags is much, much larger than this. there's probably at least 100 items.

personally, the oldest I would seriously date is 21.

college is a scam. you're making good money. keep it up. invest it in trade skills or start a business or something. buy farmland and be able to sustain yourself.

just got the heartbreak out of the way, and im ready to bang everything with a pulse

cicero said a man shouldn't even consider marriage before 35

So you found gold and want to trade it for tin ?

Here's another big red pill.

Don't date a girl with BPD. Sadly, it's an increasing epidemic.

glad this isn't a problem for me anymore

nearly impossible for this current generation to find a non-roastie or non-coal burner since the schools they're attending has already brainwashed them all to be cum dumpsters for niggers otherwise they're nazis

Attached: 1497883006361.jpg (625x920, 62K)

It's not about men's peak in their 30s. It's about women becoming pretty much worthless after 25. They used to say 30 was the wall, but 25-30 is just the final "slut stage". Those women are good to fuck but they are no longer wife material. If they "were" good wife material between age 20-25, they were getting offers to fuck quite often. Even then, she's probably fucked 5-10 guys.

But 25, if they have no married, they are in Peak Cock Carousel. Cock every week now.

My point is that, yeah "Maybe" at age 30, with lots of money, you can bring in a 25 year old but you would need a ton of money; be fit; and have a super strong will to break her of the cock carousel and her "empowerment phase". It will not be easy to rob her of endless Chad Cock and convince that a family is the righteous path at that age.

user relax. I didn't until I was 20. Honestly wish I hadn't too. Wait till marriage and find someone that wants to wait too.

It's called growing up man. You HAVE to get that under your belt before 30, ideally before 25, because yours 30s are really fucking important and what causes men to off themselves or drink themselves to death is marrying a thot at 20 and she cheats on him with tyrone at 25. If you've kept shit relatively casual under 30, the odds of this happening in your 30s is much lower since your wise to the ways.

theres three ways
>be a good man yourself and a respectable member of your community, put it out that ou are looking for a good wife and her father, sister, cousin, friend will introduce her to you
>date a woman for at least 7 years without problems
>pump and dump roasties until you find out that refuses to fuck until marriage, put a ring on it and keep up the pressure just to make sure

Attached: 14326256883421.jpg (338x413, 16K)

Da fuck? Grandpa, no one approaches anymore in the #MeeToo era

Visit discord servers

Discord dlt gg/sADqvq9

I'm a STEM grad student and all the girls I meet/date are just bartenders and stuff. They have no idea what's required of me and don't get it when I can't go out drinking late on weeknights, it's just a different lifestyle.
Wish there were more "professional" types to meet but this is a smallish city and not a lot of white-collar jobs here.

Feet.

Attached: 9D5C9C64-EE66-424D-867C-5317C466573C.gif (424x326, 1.48M)

Yeah, the wayman at the "Born Again" churches are all ex-drug addict whores. Go to your local community Church, and do good deeds with them to better your community. The women will follow.

19, and in college, just had the first heartbreak and got over it, now im ready to try out and sample to see what i like out there while focusing on my schooling. its gonna be fun user.

Will trade wife-finding advice for online business advice
user-throwaway1290 at protonmail dot com

I have, it's my second most profitable source of income. I have a couple more things coming down the pipeline as well.

Church.

But the young single guys here shouldn't be worrying about finding a woman right this instant. We have bigger problems we have to deal with. We must build the North American ethnostate first. Then women will follow. There will be nothing more attractive to them than a man in uniform who founded a nation. You will all have a safe place to settle down and start families. This requires work though.

So move to the Pacific Northwest and join us. Any other movements offering you an easy way out are feds taking advantage of your laziness. Kick them to the curb and get your asses out here now.

northwestfront.org

>software engineering
Enjoy hell.

>be me
>software engineer
>building programs for QNX on embedded ARM devices
>build the base applications in assembly very carefully by hand
>graphical shell and background programs written in C
>kernel process for QNX goes with it, runs with user privs
>company goes to shit over last few years
>diversity hires and pajeets all over the place
>go back to work on old QNX app
>half of my beautiful software was rewritten in JS and compiled
>they're fucking compiling JS to use for embedded software
>it's a massive buggy mess with no docs or comments
>no more custom kernel module
>they found another one and bolted some shit on top of it
I don't know if you're at all familiar with how a microkernel works, but basically Pajeet took my carefully crafted work of art and shat all over it with JavaScript, broke a bunch of stuff, bloated it to like 10x the original size, and made it massively insecure. Then tested to see if it ran. If it ran, he shipped it.

That was the day I fully understood why workplace violence happens.

Attached: 1514854506825.png (277x385, 150K)

I know plenty of girls between age 20-25 who only have single digit partners. They only fuck dudes if they're quasi dating or dating them. They don't do one night stands. And im in florida where the party culture is very pervasive.

Again, look in churches, libraries/bookstores, and volunteer groups. These places will still have their fare share of thots but it's the only areas with a good counter balance of wholesome womens. good luck brah

>Amish
Kek. I lived in Lancaster, PA. There aren't too many decent looking Amish women.

>Late 30s
Lol. Maybe late 20s

Don't be racist about it is my advice. I spent my college years in Quebec City (I'm an anglo but the QT Quebecoises are God-tier) and Toronto. I fucked everything in sight, and now I know my type, the female nature first hand, and all the red flags. Trust me - you have ten solid years of this. Don't pussy out.

>Enjoy hell.
Why do you think I'm running so many different businesses now? It's a backup plan.

I don't need a wife quite yet, just a girl that actually cares about me and not my bank account.
Look into digital arbitrage.

You're the one sperging out at people you consider beneath you on a Pakistani rug trading image board

>I don't need a wife quite yet, just a girl that actually cares about me and not my bank account.

If that is what you want, just tell girls you are broke/poor/unemployed. You will be amazed to realize how many girls are willing to date a poor guy. I have been there and I am still there lol

Worked on myself...ignored them one showed up in park at age 30....been with her for 3 years

you must be young m8. Peak male performance is in your 30s. Physically, mentally, and sexually.