Straight right-wing Catholic Bavaryan here

Straight right-wing Catholic Bavaryan here.

I'm a manlet at 175 cm with a 15 cm penis and a tendency to ejaculate prematurely. I'm also a bit on the skinny side, I tried lifting weights but I had to stop because it made me faint. How can I ever hope to find a traditional conservative wife who looks up to me and accepts me as her superior?

All I want is to have a traditional family and father 10 kids so I can contribute to saving the white race. But I'm feeling a bit hopeless. plz advise

Attached: crop.jpg (367x642, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=FJW_GHiZ3-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FAGGOT

You must be 18 to post on this website.

I'm 19, just can't grow a beard

Work on being less effeminate and childlike, because that's what I'm seeing in you so far.

go to the gym women don't like soymen

>Bavaryan

Nice try Fritzstein

Der Soymeister

Any serious advise? Plz, I'm dying here

Hey, it's me, why are you LARPing as a straight person?

Geh' Sport machen und schalt den Rechner aus du degenerative Soyboytunte und dreckiger Bauer.

Lift moar.

Grow facial hair you have a baby face

change your diet to a high carb, high protein diet, eat until you're about to puke. If you masterbate, don't, it depletes your testosterone. Do that for a week and the weightlifting will get much easier.

Start with what you can lift then for your way up, stop weed if you smoke it for now until you build test and muscle. EAT EAT AND EAT. DO NOT WANK ITS WHY YOU FEEL SO WEAK

>where all handsome

Attached: 1378024590613.png (220x212, 77K)

>faint when exercising

ok, here's your problem

you have ZERO dominion over your body. How can you find an ideal wife etc etc? if you can't control yourself don't expect to control anybody else

take care of your mind and body and then worry about your state of "hopelessness", you fucking queer

Drink tea Fritz, boiling the water denatures all the crap the authorities put into the supply. Eat roast beef for protein and good old Yorkshire puddings for carbohydrates. Fish & chips are a must as are blonde-haired chav ladies.

Tiddlypoop Herman, you'll be goose stepping like a true Kraut in no time.

This is low quality lefty bait.
You should all feel ashamed for eating it raw.

Attached: 1484269213506.jpg (750x676, 57K)

Attached: 1505911235989.png (800x600, 6K)

Ebin LARP. Now go back to /leftyfaggots/
Oh wait it collapsed.

If you were as handsome as me, you would not have to worry about screaming with pain lifting weights in a gym, surrounded by muscular homosexuals willing to "offer you help"

Stop eating chicken. Wear wool and drink tea.

Tea is for faggots, don't listen to him, drink coffee even at night.

Stop eating sugar.
Eat breakfast.
Goto bed and wake up at the same time everyday.
Make your own food if you can. You can get a lot more calories if you make it right and read labels. Burgers are very easy to make and get a lot of calories into them.

>I ever hope to find a traditional conservative wife who looks up to me and accepts me as her superior?
By prematurely ejaculating into her

Now seriously, try a chubby bullied virgin girlfriend, go to the gym with her ( you can say that is because you like to do exercise and you want to share that hobby with her, by doibg this, you will help her with autoestime, and she will get an athletic body ) be good and lovibg with her, and redpill her with time, in the end you will have a loyal and good-looking, traditional life, and more love in your life than you could ever imagine. Don't listen to them, dedicating your life to your body is harmful for you at the long run, dedicate to find that girl and care for her, and dedicate to study philosophy and politics.

>I had to stop because it made me faint
You gave up too easily.
hooktube.com/watch?v=FJW_GHiZ3-I

Reported for posting CP

Wohnst du in Schwandorf?

Yo can't stump me !!!

Attached: LoliRage.jpg (300x222, 9K)

Sieht aus wie meine alte Bude in der Kepplerstrasse

Eat properly and keep lifting.

You’re 19. Don’t worry about having children, or marriage right now, wait like 3 years. You’re still a teen.

Also
>can’t grow beard
Kek I was growin beards in the 9th grade

stop being such a whiny faggot and start lifting again

manlets shouldn't breed sorry

you almost fainted because you were lifting too heavy too quickly or without enough food/water

start light and build your stamina

Do cardio to improve your circulation if you're fainting when you do weights.

>growin beards in the 9th grade
things that never happened

Buy pushup paddles and dumbbells, and then place them beside your bed. Start off slow and stretch. In general focus on self-improvement like fitness, jobs skills, and most importantly righteousness. When you drive or bus anywhere listen to the Bible, and pray every night. Remember that although being right wing is the best thing for your people you will eventually die and be answerable to your father in heaven. "Any man who seeks his life will lose it and he who loses his life for me will find it." Faith Family Fatherland.