Jesus is dead

Christianity is dead and has been dead ever since Christ died. Did the romans kill Christ? No they made him a martyr. Was Christ a good teacher? Yes. Who killed Christ then? Paul did when he ignored Christ’s orders to return to Israel. Jesus specifically told Paul to go to Israel to end the old covenant and put an end to Judaism. Christianity would render the Jews useless and irrelevant. Paul however tried to spread Christ’s teachings to the entire world namely Europe. Jesus never wanted his teachings in Europe because if he did he would have taught them there. He understood that the Europeans, Africans,Asians had their own gods and he did not want to change that. The Jews used the New Testament and perverted it because they understood it was the new order that would replace them. Revelations is a good example since it states that the anti christ would campaign against the Jewish people and that Israel being attacked is a sign of rapture. Why would Jesus portray the very order he sought to replace as the last bastion of god? What you are practicing now is nothing but a Jewish perversion of Christ’s teachings.

Attached: FE0C3695-5A25-45BF-8CA4-E1E024258306.jpg (440x853, 79K)

Christianity died with millennials. What fukin pathetic generation.

False Christ lives resurrected. As the lord said only few will enter the kingdom of God and many will end up in hell because they reject truth and have pleasure in unrighteousness which will condemn them

I'm Millennial and Christian and feel no sense of collectivist guilt.

Oh fuck off you fucking nihilist nigger.

The Christ you know is a Jewish puppet. Again Jesus never supported the concept of spreading his word. The Jews pushed this globalization idea. The reason why he died on the cross was so that you would not have to worship anyone. So that the whole world would not burn in hell.

More tublrkikes in , sage folks . Let it drop.
SAGE FUCKING REPLIES

How is this nihilist lol? When did I ever discredit Jesus? I specifically said he had a good purpose and good teachings

If even one person believes the idea is alive.

What’s so wrong with the post? Also how is it promoting Kikes in any way? I literally said they took a good teachers message and perverted it

But see they are practicing the kikes telling of the Bible. Who knows what Jesus actually said or didn’t. But if there were untouched words of Jesus, then if you practiced nothing but those words you would be a true Christian

But they are

Again, revelations is evidence that the kikes got a hold of the New Testament. How do you know they didn’t change Christ’s words to fit their narrative? Or at the very least removed key parts?

Had paul followed Christ’s orders. REAL Christianity would have prospered and his REAL words would be known to the world

Attached: 1497029557778.jpg (340x508, 13K)

Go ahead and worship the Kike version of Jesus. Id rather accept the true version that wanted to end Judaism

This is not pol related we need a fucking religion board.
Religion CAN be politically related but you zealot peace of shit are just preaching.
Reported

Im not Christian. But can someone please explain to me what part of this promotes kikes. The ENTIRE post is against them.

Are you guys fucking illiterate or something? Here let me dumb it down
>Christ wanted to end Judaism
>Paul was final factor in plan
>Paul did not do his job
>as a result Judaism wasn’t replaced
>Jews got a hold of the very belief that would replace them
>perverted it so that it would promote them
>today’s Christianity is a Kile religion but original was not

>1

>That moment when

Attached: B5FE1FBE-9CD8-4421-83D8-967C4006ECFC.jpg (314x469, 17K)