Boku no Hero Academia

With Sir's death and Mirio's temporal quirklessness you think series will get a lot more darker from now on?
Post more creepy and edgy Deku's

Momos Momos

This the timeline of All Might suffering user. Yeah I think we're gonna get lots of darker arcs in the future but before that I want a lighter one as well.

also have your deku

Looking for that Deku in joshua graham armor.

>had perfect setup for Mirio to begin sinking into the dark side
>instead he comes out the same as he was at the start

Hori is a bitch. He'll just keep having villains be one dimensional caricatures of western villains because he can't add on moments little by little to build a character.

Mirio is just hiding his pain behind a smile for Izuku's sake.
Be patient, user. Soon he'll break.

If (when) Bakugo gets kicked out of hero school, how long would it take him to turn villain?

>he'll break soon
stop projecting, grape

What is this style supposed to be?

Why would he turn into a villain? If he got kicked out he will just go vigilante to kick everyone's ass and turn into the #1 not!hero, he has literally zero reasons to turn into a villain.

Yoga faggot

>>had perfect setup for Mirio to begin sinking into the dark side
nah, too cliche

Baku isn't the vigilante type. He would just go to another prestigious school and try to reach the top there.

I am not Grape. I don't hate Mirio. In fact, I really like him. I just really like when things get a little bit too dark for one's comfort. Especially when a such light-hearted hero as Mirio turns to villain.

>Let’s make this character turn 720 degrees, shitting on his teacher’s dying wish/vision
Geniouous

Why does every villain Deku picture have him dressed up like Kurogiri?

Hori already had a go at that trope with Bakugo getting kidnapped, stop being an uncreative nerd

and stop trying to get off on Mirio suffering every thread with nearly the same post, he's not a pussy like you in his life decisions, he's a hero

>temporal
The word you wanted was 'temporary', asshat.

because formal attire isn't original? and probably because its about as far off as our Deku is with his massive pants and shoes

I don't mean right away, that'd be retarded.

We're at a point where Mirio is going to have to adjust to living quirkless; he's going to be frustrated, confused and angry at times. Combine that with some other follow up tragedy and he could slowly start wandering into a moral gray area.

>creepy and edgy turn
No, it's not like everything went to shit, i mean it's pretty bad for Mirio but there is still a whole cast that is okay and still need developement in other ways, so it would be stupud to drag the whole story into a dark whole out of nowhere. It could be fun, but it would be out of place for now.

Fuck off, Mirio is a nice guy!

I actually think that if anyone were to take foolish action, it would be All Might himself

Not turning into villainy, just jumping into his death because desperation

Please never write something.

>4th best selling manga this year

HxH shitposters BTFO

Why would losing his quirk while fighting a villain and saving a girl make Mirio turn edgy
It's not within his character at all, we've been shown that he's a good guy through and through.

>>had perfect setup for Mirio to begin sinking into the dark side
Don't worry. He will still end up Noumufied.

Either that or he won't get his quirk back until he's 70.

I think this year it wasn't selling the fourth most. It relies on the backlog for that.

I'm still waiting for your sources.....

All Might will probably try to fight Gigantomachina despite being useless and powerless now, and will die and heroic dead

Dumbest prediction since "Donkey is the traitor"

I think it has to be shiggs and AM has to try to talk him out
But who knows, the suffering train has just departed, we’ll have to see

Let's see if we can make it 200, shall we?

www.strawpoll.me/14521325

Literally who cares, just stop replying to that faggot. And to be fair, hxh only released one volume this year that still managed to sell a lemillion, in fact it selled like twice what a BnHA volume sold by itself.

>And to be fair, hxh only released one volume this year that still managed to sell a lemillion, in fact it selled like twice what a BnHA volume sold by itself.
It is from a famous author, has almost 20 years of publication and two anime.

What a shit poll

>worst arc ever guise XD
Can't wait for the next one to be legitimately shitty so you all backpedal the entire year.

Judging by that poll most people have dropped it by now.

Has anyone ever bothered with clicking these strawpoll links? I know I don’t

>All Might has the biggest Sword of Damocles hanging over his head
>now they introduce Doomsday to his superman

>i'm gonna share my opinion about how stupid it is to share opinions
Naruhodo...

Seriously, why is there so much villain art of him?

What sources? Using Pixiv as a measure of popularity if retarded.

Idk, but keep posting them.

The next arc cannot be worse than this one.

Toga is cute! CUTE!

>He'll just keep having villains be one dimensional caricatures of western villains
Not really. If they were caricatures of western villains, then their motivations would be to get rich and gain power, as well as to kill anybody that gets in their way. The villains in this series are edgelords that want to "destroy society" because they're butthurt losers.

>strawpoll stopped two days ago with the agreement that the arc was average
>was so butthurt that he saved the link and kept posting it while spamming 0/5

This is just sad

How about some fingers in the mouth?

agree and do bother with horifags, they still think he's not a hack

>I proxied the poll with "average" votes 2 days ago
>How dare you to keep voting after I stopped proxying it!

Wow, you're really entitled.

Are you an idiot? I was 9th who voted "average".

I can't believe you're upset about Mirio NOT breaking character. I swear some of you are actually retarded

I love how he's re-visioning history too

>If (when) Bakugo gets kicked out of hero school
Not gonna happen, Aizawa is convinced that Bakugo is the best thing since sliced bread, so he refuses to expel him or even properly discipline him.

Is Toga the VA's bicycle?

Quickly, post cheerful and smiling or determined and awsome Mirio!

Ok

I guarantee come summer 2018 you will all be unanimously in agreement that the Yakuza arc was serviceable compared to the shitshow the manga has become. That or Hori actually dies.

Screencap this so I can rub under your noses and laugh later.

I wonder what bullshit Hori is going to make up for Bakugo to pass his License without actually learning to deal with victims.

Is this yours as well?

So it's 200 now.
>(66*0+60*3+30*2+27*4+13*1+4*5)/200
>1.9 / 5
That's our final average. Not Bad

YAY!
I like round numbers! Let's celebrate.

ITT: we guess our favorite characters by comparing them to football teams

>Eagles

No that's just some faggot pasta. I'm legitimately making a prediction.

You went too far this time. All the Kacchako shippers are gonna rip you to shred.s

Just a warning this retard is going to use this as evidence. Always remember that he samming 0's when the poll finished two days ago with 3/5 being the consensus but then again anyone who already knows how strawpolls work will never take this seriously

Exactly, i'm not talking about which one is better, i don't care, i'm only talking about sales and that user (if it's not you) was getting cocky over that when that is not the case.

Seahawks

>All the Kacchako shippers are gonna rip you to shred.s
Oh no. Not 500 pound landwhales tumblrcunts and "nice guys"
How could anyone survive that?

I think you're just salty because the people have spoken and now that I screencapped it before you revved up your votescript you can't change it anymore.

>Even glancing at the strawpolls
Who are you fags? How nu are you? It’s like you forget about “look at this strawpolls xD [insert something here] is right!” that went for a time in these threads

Come on, people!
Don't you have some inspiring Mirio art stashed in your folders?

Bakugo will learn how to act while in the presence of civilians with some unconvincing acting where he pretends to give a shit by reading some cue cards.
He'll continue to be a raging asshole whenever he interacts with his classmates or other heroes.

You're gonna post them for others too no doubt

checked
god bless you paintfag

ok

>He'll continue to be a raging asshole whenever he interacts with his classmates or other heroes.
That is a given. Can't have character development in this manga.

Good theory
I was thinking the license exam gets attacked by some real villains and bakugo saves the situation and they give him a license despite technically failing again on his HUC assessment

Stain dindu nuffin wrong!!

Post the other one.

I wish I could, but I don't have much. That's why I ask you to assist me.
THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!

>Bakugo will learn how to act while in the presence of civilians with some unconvincing acting where he pretends to give a shit by reading some cue cards.
Drawfag, I summon you.

You're soooo hilarious not

>Has Shiggy at his mercy but lets him go even though he knows that Shiggy's goal is to kill All-Might and destroy the hero system period, not fix it like Stain wants to do.
Seems pretty wrong to me

No but I have some bum art stashed in a toilet stall on the bottom floor

Step to janitor

> Kill All-Might
All-Might is still alive

ok

>jumps in front of bullets
>for free

Fuck off mutt

Juventus

Manchester United

For now. But Shiggy still wants to kill him and poses a clear and present danger to society.
Not to mention, if Stain had killed Shiggy when he had the chance, the situation that lead to All-Might losing almost all of his power wouldn't have happened.

St Pauli

He can kill Shiggy anytime. Just wait until he's out of the prison user

>You have changed the future
Why Bnha writing is now so shitty?

How brave and stunning you are, Mirio-san. I wonder if you'll be as dazzling and inspiring, when the night approaches. When you are left alone, face to face, with dreams, that will only be dreams. Alone, with happy memories, that are no longer happy. Alone, with unsuccessful attempts to hide your pain and sorrow behind your heroic smile and empty promises to yourself of a brighter tomorrow. Alone, with thought so disgusting, so foul, that you don't even dare to acknowledge its existence, for that alone fills you with too much despair and grief. Yes, you have Nighteye's blessing, but deep down you know...You know very well - you'll never be a hero again.

What the fuck Tsuyu??!?

All might?

What the hell was UA thinking? Why did they force Bakugo to be on the stadium if he was this much of wild animal? They should have just said that Bakugo isn't feeling well and thus can't come out to the podium to accept his prize.
Was presenting the medal really that important?
And how come Bakugo wasn't punished in any way for this stunt? All he got was Aizawa casually telling him off about his "attitude" once. If I had embarrassed my school in front of thousands of people, I would have been in serious trouble.