You can choose to make a kid

except for the kid.

Rei, thank god anal exist.

Teacher.

They say you shouldn't put your dick 8n crazy, but is it okay if it's for the purpose of procreation? If it's in a post-apocalyptic world?

If you can survive in that world, that's all that matters.

I want to marry and impregnate Shizuka.

Saya's mom

and then Saya after I made a kid with her mom

Don't you mean Saya WHILE you make a kid with her mom?

That reminds me, so did Saya and Hirano do a pity fuck after cop lady had to go?

>impregnating the blonde fertile woman
patrician

I choose Alice, not one of those mutant pieces of shit.

user, Alice IS the mutant. MUTOID LOVERS OUT! This means (You).

the dog

I only choose a perfect mother.

Saeko is 10/10 wife material. I'd inseminate her every nine months.

Only a matter of time. He already fucked Saya in her dreams.

Feels bad that they probably died in the aftermath of that mansion attack. If not there, then probably the impending nuke strike.

The youngest one.
T. Watsuki

is Shizuka a virgin?

>Two used goods
>Two unused goods
>one loli

it's really easy to choose.

No! She has had a lot of experience with condoms.

>except Alice
What's the fucking point then

Not being a lolifaggot, that's the point. After all, lolifaggots are shit.

Missile tits or sensei.

id rather be a pedophile than have sex with a cow

Enjoy your BBC in prison, then.

pink and purple at the same time

Sensei & Roach are sluts.

Brown ponytail girl. She's cute. Nice smile. Smug.

Yes, and?

>Sensei & Roach are sluts.

So?

I choose Rei so that I would have a mini Rei who I will raise to be pure and kind unlike her mother

Can I at least have the kid on the side for non-procreative purposes? Anyways I choose the pink cunt, a good hard impregnating fuck is exactly what she needs to straighten her hot bitchy ass out.

pink haired girl, she hot, smart and good to go. rei is hot but unbearible.

do you have proof that Sensei was in some relationship? its neither mentioned nor implied even in the manga.

Which one has the best personality? It's the loli, isn't it?

>No! She has had a lot of experience with condoms.
sauce?

The one that is 18+, i'm not a savage.

It's really hard to choose between blonde hair or blue eyes

Best choice right here.

Rei desu, she's a good girl.

I've made my choice

And I forgot my picture

Great taste, user.

Full color manga rip when?

>Only a matter of time.
You do know that the series is now permanently on hiatus cancelled because the writer died right?

While being in the zombie apocalypse having a preggo is not that wise, so I would wait.
Afterwards they will be only more docile. Bus girl level

Shizuka is good fap material

The only correct choice.

SEASON 2 WHEN!!!?

Unironically Rei.

Shizuka or Saiko

5 eternities

Breed the Saya Takagi!

Saeko obviously

Has she won against cock?

Rei. Always Rei. Say what you want about my taste, I'll always believe she was best HOTD girl.

Why would you do anal when you can cum inside a perfect girl and make her pregnant? You don't deserve her.

Glad to see Reibros unite here.

It's easier than they make it.
>See that they're blind so if we are quiet they won't find us
>next scene screaming orders to each other screaming each others name, screaming and carrying on while hiding.

The guy who made it died a few months ago, but prior to that he said that he wasn't going to continue because Tsunamis are too much like a zombie apocalypse and didn't want to remind people of how destructive tsunamis are.

I'm out of the loop about HOTD.

Wasn't it cancelled or some shit? It has been years so i wouldn't know.

welp, that's a fucking waste of good material.

No bus slut option?

Anime needs more spontaneous orgy scenes

saya

Saeko would be the instinctual choice, but if she gets inseminated then the team's best fighter could be incapacitated for a while.

I'd go with Saya, she can still give her opinions and tactics as the brains of the outfit, while I fuck her brains out.

Wew

Hello nurse

Now that you mention it, Rei has the best breeding material. I can do anal and vaginal with her.

i didn't know this, goddamn that sucks

My brothers

Glasses

Glad I changed your mind for the better, Reibro. You can't be half of a Reibro, you're either with us or not.

Isn't Saya a chubby chaser? Is user chubby enough for her to chase?

Feels bad man to the dude and his family.

>this anime and manga will never have a continuation
I don't know what to feel.

>except for the kid.
No deal then

The kid

I love how the tits on the right are groped.

Titfucks

Why can't I find this on youtube!!!

Need Roach and Psycho to fight zombies, need Nurse to deliver the baby so the logical choice is Saya.

Also I'd love to fuck the tsun out of her

Crippling alcoholic depression.

>Tsunamis are too much like a zombie apocalypse and didn't want to remind people of how destructive tsunamis are.

I feel like this is BS, didn't the artist and author had a fight and I believe the author hold the rights to continue the series?

But then the artist started working with Triage X as a replacement for HOTD.

Also who died? I have a feeling it was the author.

Gangbanging sluts would be the best thing about a zombie apocalypse.

Shizuka sensei is for making babies with.

But I'd spend too much semen fucking her tits
There wouldn't be enough left for her womb

>I feel like this is BS, didn't the artist and author had a fight and I believe the author hold the rights to continue the series?
>But then the artist started working with Triage X as a replacement for HOTD.
>Also who died? I have a feeling it was the author.

They had a falling out but they tried to keep working on it. The point the anime ended is the point where they came to their differences, but they got back to try again a handful of years later. Triage X only had sato. It was the writer of high school of the dead that died from illness and I heard they were brothers so you can imagine the pain he felt over arguing with his brother, causing their work to be put on hold, only to continue it then having him die shortly after.

>I heard they were brothers so you can imagine the pain he felt over arguing with his brother
how can it be this many years later and people still believe this? They aren't relatives.

>how can it be this many years later and people still believe this? They aren't relatives.

I went to the wiki intent to prove you wrong and it doesn't say they were brothers despite both having the last name Sato, so you might be right. The rest is on point though, they put HoTD on hiatus then started up again after a few years, only to stop and never continue it from there. Funny how lives come and go with the tides of time. Live with no regrets user, cause you're dead for a long time.

Saya, i dont need anyone else.

>Series has died years ago, and yet threads about it still pop up every week

Truly, this series was a zombie itself.

>so you might be right
It's common knowledge they aren't related despite them having the same family name. That's the only correction I cared to make. And keep the Dr. Feelgood to yourself, we don't know what happened between the two and unless Shoji decides to say/do something we'll never know what really happened between the two.

We just like big tiddies and zombies, can't help it.

And thus we continue to make George A. Romero proud.