Harvard Geneticist "Race Realists are right" - NYTIMES article

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html

"This is why it is important, even urgent, that we develop a candid and scientifically up-to-date way of discussing any such differences, instead of sticking our heads in the sand and being caught unprepared when they are found." "we risk losing the trust of the public and we actively contribute to the distrust of expertise that is now so prevalent."

"It will be impossible — indeed, anti-scientific, foolish and absurd — to deny those differences."

Harvard is now agreeing that pol was right. 900+ comments from libtards screeching. Harvard has bent the knee to Sup Forums.

Attached: 78pRZFp.jpg (500x421, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/quU1t
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
archive.is/c6Rdo
imgur.com/a/G1I80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Academia is at a fork in the road, either continue to pursue unbiased science or Pursue the political agenda agenda and become lysenkoist's

Sauce?

what a time to be alive.

Attached: 1516410521509.png (500x590, 94K)

So the question is how do we drive them into lysenkoism so they collapse and break instead of bend. They have gotten away with it too long to not get a final cataclysm.

Attached: mVec5PD.jpg (1157x771, 168K)

Archive it

Favorite plebbit comment of all time
>just because something is true doesn't mean it's not racist
How much longer will they ride the 'conservative are anti science ' meme?

>reality is racist

Attached: 1487727909311.jpg (337x343, 23K)

Muh brain
They will be pressured into this from the party's political machinery. The fact a news article exists about someone pointing out something contrary to the agenda, means that there is a very real schism within Academia and a few members are willing to risk their careers and family names for the sake of real science.

half the comments

"I wonder why you are asking these questions"

The typical reaction of leftists to a geneticist inquiring about a scientific subject is it must be racist driven. They are unbelievably desperate to keep the lysenkoism going.

Attached: S7dHOBp.jpg (1280x960, 283K)

obviously

Attached: 1521415089985.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

The only important thing in genetics regarding race is that the racist gene is real, look at the jews...

>Race is real wtf
This is the state of the sciences. Lets not bother talking about the arts or social sciences, they are already too far gone. We are on the precipice of a new dark age. 1984. Control of action, speech and ultimately thought. They would have you give up your right to guns so they can take your speech and then the will of state upon you. Keep in mind the state is made up of power tripping retards whose only sources of information come in the form of the (((media))) and these tertiary education centers which are obviously inundated with retarded ideologues. At this point world war three might be the only way to stave off the internal destruction of the west. I won't take another white mans life though. Have fun.

Attached: 1490818840665.jpg (800x600, 118K)

>900+ comments from libtards screeching

>That leads to such absurd results as portraying the ancient Egyptians as white (they were black)
You weren't kidding.

>his name is Reich

Attached: 212_image_2.jpg (1280x600, 78K)

anyone got the archived link fuck this faggot OP for trying to shill hits for his article that he obviously wrote

this isn't very significant

this is just him admitting that there are significant genetic differences between the races. this is common sense. simply asserting this is controversial in this day and age. that's how you know it's over.

He should replace Richard Spencer as the leader of the alt right

he's 100% right when he says that, reality is racist. that's life. egalitarianism is a delusion

>I wonder why you are asking these questions
t. irrational uninquiring mind
>Like, who cares, dude? You racist or something?
Trying to engage the public in scientific inquiry was a mistake. All they want are cute superficial newspaper blurbs they can use to virtue signal.
We're done for, man. Another dark age and then we'll see what comes out the other end.

Attached: 34fadf.png (250x191, 75K)

You will sometimes hear that any biological differences among populations are likely to be small, because humans have diverged too recently from common ancestors for substantial differences to have arisen under the pressure of natural selection. This is not true. The ancestors of East Asians, Europeans, West Africans and Australians were, until recently, almost completely isolated from one another for 40,000 years or longer, which is more than sufficient time for the forces of evolution to work. Indeed, the study led by Dr. Kong showed that in Iceland, there has been measurable genetic selection against the genetic variations that predict more years of education in that population just within the last century.
>This is not true.

Article has truth that we already accept as fact.
Academia can not get out of its own way.
Every time a discovery is made that does not drive the narrative, they change the theory. In just the last decade, how many times has it been changed? The same "science" that makes the discovery, is then used to kill it.
(((They))) tell us not to argue with science, but (((they))) do it everyday.

There is no end to the dark age that they are creating. Humans will go back to hunter gatherers, that live in perfect sustainability with nature.

That's the Sam Harris approach

"Why ask these questions?" Because the answers are important for understanding reality and people are making up the answers themselves. On the left this is that it's because of racism that the different outcomes exist which is leading to its own headaches.

true

>just because something is true doesn't mean it's not racist

>I CAN LEGISLATE REALITY

If we imagine obesity is good for you this will end the obesity problem. Otherwise Obese people will face discrimination if we say it is horrible health wise.

Thats why as a scientist I am going to censor the science and only publish results that show obesity and non-obese people have equal health.

By associating all of this science with racism and nazism... If the scientific discoveries seem to be bad optics then these white liberal cucks will do whatever it takes to steer clear of it.

>Archive it
good call
archive.fo/quU1t

They should apologize to James Watson next.

Leftists use racist as a pejorative rather than the older definition of thd recognition of one race being superior to another. In that definition facts can indeed be racist because in reality some races are better than others. But that is not the definition leftists use.

Facts are dangerous my friend.

Attached: facts are dangerous things.png (571x936, 89K)

You will tell me who this girl is NOW

I find that very annoying. Reality cannot be researched anymore, it's influenced by politics in such a way I don't know if it science can recover its hunger for exploring and finding the truth in a hundred years.

Even I was surprised at how truly non-Black the ancient egyptians really we're after the mummy DNA results came out last year.

I guess that means that really the only great ancient African Civilization I can think of is the Shona of Zimbabwe:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe

Probably turns out they were descended from escaped Romans or something.

Harvard is on our side now though. Will the other universities go full alt right soon?

>Fascists use facts to tell lies all the time.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 8e6c5233a9e73373b84fc3c92e781558.jpg (858x536, 201K)

pictures like this is why i dont get some people vehemently hate women look at how cute she is

how depressing

google reverse image search, I will teach you to fish instead

True, well I wouldn't say so much unbiased, it was always biased but they understand their survival is at stake.

Science is beautiful
Academia is degenerate.

>/opinion/

Read truth and power. It has always been like this.

Because they're incredibly stupid.

Met a literal 56% La Cretura milatto recently:
>Mudshark mom drank herself to death, dads out of the picture
>Brother is a multiple felon with addiction problems
>She has cluster B personality disorders as well as fucked up thyroid and blood desiese
Why is Sup Forums always right?

Attached: kjute.jpg (420x630, 65K)

see

Don't even need to google it. The functionality is built into the website. Click the blue arrow on the post.

If harvard continues down this path it will lead to civil war. The liberal sheep have taken the blue pill too hard to face even basic facts about race.

Harvard will back down from this sentiment, that is a guarantee.

Attached: 1487989979424.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

Keked

Also good response, teaching is alpha

You know what's funny. Liberals used to be the champions of "facts" and "science" and truth. Now we've got to the point where r e a l i t y is oppressive.

>(((O'Neill)))
the eternal Hibernian strikes again

>diversity is good
>there is only one race, the human race
>but we still need brown people

Reminds me of these king crimson lyrics
>Between the iron gates of fate,
>The seeds of time were sown,
>And watered by the deeds of those
>Who know and who are known;
>Knowledge is a deadly friend
>When no one sets the rules.
>The fate of all mankind I see
>Is in the hands of fools.

Because society lies to you and we tell you the truth no matter how you or anyone else feels about it.

the same article criticizes Watson for being racist, ironically.

Digits

K-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-iiiinnnnnggggg

Harvard opinions are what the lysenkoists cling to. They are slowly realizing they can't uphold the anti-science system in place much longer. Soon it will just be the insane programmed drones without their masters anymore. The shrieking and wailing will be intense as the pillars that held their beliefs up fall.

We all know the truth and it will soon be forced into mass acceptance. Feel sorry for the leftist drones who had been brainwashed into it and will soon be left to their own ends.

We've known forever that different dog breeds have different characteristics (including aggressiveness), but imply that different races of people might and suddenly you're a monster.

pure doublespeak

The absolute cognitive dissonance, Orwell called this "double think"

this ass isn't fair, must be some kind of racism.

This, if everyone is equal then where is the diversity in bringing people from other places.

The doublethink is taught to people from the beginning. They are brought up to not question institutions and that "harvard" can't be wrong. Then told things like Race is imaginary but also told race is all that matters because of identity politics.

>evolution doesn't stop at the neck
wow what a profound insight

took them long enough

Facts can be presented in a way which creates a false narrative
However, I doubt that retard meant it like that, he seems more like a doublespeak kinda guy

Aye, I truly wonder where the fuck liberals went wrong in this area. I remember when I was kid that liberals always used to talk about how backwards the conservatives were, and would say that they believed the earth to only be a couple years old and other shit.

But now Liberals are no better than that. You've got people like Bill Nye now saying that there's more than two genders and that being gay is a natural thing. And liberals are literally ready to fight whenever you pull up statistics about black people.

Saying a little girl has to play with dolls is sexist.

A little boy that wants to play with dolls should get a sex change.

objective facts and statistics are not acceptable to leftists. If you merely started reading from the FBI statistics on crime you would be called a racist. Not from drawing conclusions from it but from simply stating objective results.

This has gone so far as to ban such statistics from being collected in france and Sweden.

I wonder if the doublethink is taught deliberately so people are trained to not analyze things rationally and instead trust the "experts".

When I was younger (90s) you were encouraged to question everything, and encouraged to take your time so everything fit together logically. It was always neat to see a mathematical formula derived from scratch. My physics teacher even derived one of einstein's equations so it made sense to us.

>"Race Realists are right"
While it is nice to finally be acknowledged, it will be even better to FINALLY put this matter to rest with liberals to attempt to deny it. Yes, race exists. Yes, it needs to be maintained.

Let's be honest here though, not a single person here should be surprised.

And it's beautiful!

>In 1942, the anthropologist (((Ashley Montagu))) published “Man’s Most Dangerous Myth: The Fallacy of Race,” an influential book that argued that race is a social concept with no genetic basis.

>Montague Francis Ashley-Montagu (June 28, 1905 – November 26, 1999), previously known as Israel Ehrenberg, was a British-American anthropologist who popularized the study of topics such as race and gender and their relation to politics and development.[1] He was the rapporteur, in 1950, for the UNESCO statement The Race Question. As a young man he changed his name from Ehrenberg to "Montague Francis Ashley-Montagu". After relocating to the United States he used the name "Ashley Montagu".
>He also studied at the London School of Economics, where he became one of the first students of Bronisław Malinowski. In 1931, he emigrated to the United States. At this time, he wrote a letter introducing himself to Harvard anthropologist Earnest Hooton, claiming to having been "educated at Cambridge, Oxford, London, Florence, and Columbia" and having earned M.A. and PhD degrees. In reality, Montagu had not graduated from Cambridge or Oxford and did not yet have a PhD.

(((David Emil Reich)))
>(born in 1973 or 1974) is a geneticist whose research focuses on finding complex genetic patterns that cause susceptibility to common diseases among populations.
>Reich grew up in Washington, D.C. His parents are novelist Tova Reich and Walter Reich, a professor at George Washington University, who served as the first director of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.

NEVAR FORGET!

Attached: (((White))).jpg (552x565, 88K)

Spread the word it's been decided.
Whites are starting our own version of Zionism.

HITLER wanted to peacefully send the Jews to Madagascar.
To honour that spirit, whites as a collective will be pooling resources in order to purchase either the island of Madagascar or a large swath of mineral & farm rich land in Africa.

As our new Atlantis is in its infancy, every male will be required to work farming/construction/fishing with his AK-47 slung over on his back.
Even though we will have bought the land fair & square we must be prepared to fight for our property & the laws we have instituted.

Whites only.
No lefties.
No degeneracy.

Spread the word that you were on Sup Forums when whites started Atlantianism.

We should be aiming for 180 IQ chinese babies being produced en masse while Harvard and western elites say that we are all equal and that IQ is meaningless.

Its the Aryan migration, it occurred every there are pyramid structures for calculating the rotation of the stars.

>we've been told a false history
>liberal propaganda halo makes us ignorant of reality

Attached: 1501723762662.jpg (600x398, 34K)

>When I was younger (90s) you were encouraged to question everything
Some 15-20 years ago humanity was truly determined at questioning and pursuing knowledge. Now it's all about "reality must change because I'm demanding it to do so!". I'm not even a strong believer of race realism, but by all means, why would you simply shut down a scientist who comes up with evidence and research just because it might prove your view of the world incorrect? Shouldn't debate and logic permeate scientific discussions?

As it has been put in a post above, liberals are now what conservatives were 30 years ago: young earth believers, can't stand when reality contradicts them and so on.

(((Education))) was already at that fork 40 years ago. They chose Jewish-globalist funded (((communism))). Now we're all having live with what they planted and they will not be forgiven.

Attached: communism schools universities colleges.png (2000x3000, 1.09M)

Theyre everywhere

Attached: 22308712_1494094164001182_8753336917266541968_n.png (940x300, 122K)

> race is a social construct

Every. Single. Time.

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-204344.png (1080x1920, 239K)

They are already doing this.

The other day I heard some soygoy Canadian on the radio citing an article that potato chips are good for you because they release oxytocin and regulate stress.

Way earlier than 20 years ago.

There was a big shift during obama's years, and it seemed to happen behind the scenes, probably a combination of boomers & millennials gaining power.

archive.is/c6Rdo

I did and nothing just links to obvious virus sites

>races are different

this might just be the oldest piece of knowledge that's out there

I enjoy your posts.

>using facts to tell lies

Attached: 1498913720503.png (720x439, 164K)

hanna hallysem

imgur.com/a/G1I80

Attached: rwLr1sW.jpg (1200x863, 189K)

True to thy word, nigga.

I need more memes like this one.
>"Social construct"

Literally every word is a "social construct" by the definition of the lunatic left.

Attached: social constructs.jpg (666x500, 106K)

I noticed this too. Shifty crypto-kikes Anglicizing their names...

Gimme those feet

Her nose is too big.

They're not on our side. Like a lot of (((entities))) they realized that they've paved the way for another fascist revolution. They're trying to clean this mess up but they cant

This has to be a one of us trolling, right?
Right?

Attached: worried laughter.gif (300x166, 413K)

Here are a few celebs for example.

Attached: jews crypto names example 1.jpg (3600x6044, 3.66M)

>race isn't real
>racial diversity is good

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1447510261264.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

>Father literally ran a holocaust museum

I hope it is, but am saddened that it is likely not.

Attached: 1521727918468.png (173x171, 19K)

If institutions support you
If you are taught the double think and just screeching is all you have to do to be right

This is how it ends up as. Screeching leftists that can't argue past a few one-line phrases drilled into them by their masters.