Little things non-whites will never understand

Attached: fpv0whf.jpg (2592x1456, 708K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvvkJrKKYF8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragile_States_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Finns
>White

Attached: FD7D495B-3282-4D26-9FCE-78A6CF25CE83.jpg (1024x683, 179K)

>dumb mutt poster

Attached: 1468118346062s.jpg (88x125, 2K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UvvkJrKKYF8

>Little things whites will never understand
>Culture

Attached: Mr-T-mrt-36841438-273-389.jpg (273x389, 33K)

Attached: v22_00000008.jpg (990x952, 198K)

OP here probably Security.

Attached: 1460423280178.jpg (455x351, 59K)

>Buttravaged shit skin parrots stupid memes, yet again.

Attached: currentlitter.jpg (300x300, 43K)

wow such a great post

Attached: 1508096307056.jpg (1280x824, 198K)

Knowing who your real father is

Oh, here's a good one.

Attached: 4_earth.jpg (1041x569, 100K)

Well I'm white/british and I don't know what the fuck is going on in that picture.

?

Just Fins keeping their distances at a bus stop

>Buttravaged shit skin
And yet here you are taking the bait, mutt

im sorry to tell you but you're not white

Fathering

Attached: 18-023451-top_10_father_son_activities.jpg (1080x540, 76K)

Celts aren't white

Sounds stupid. I'd rather sit down under the shelter if I feel I need to get comfy. Do they also happen to walk on the other side of the street if another person approaches?

>t.somali

It's an abstract thing called "personal space"

>I'd rather sit down under the shelter if I feel I need to get comfy

There are two other people there you fucking barbarian. If there's just one person there and its raining you might get away with it. but with two other people there, you'd have to be incredibly black in order to get comfy with that many strangers around you.

Basic humanity.

Attached: WE SPINNIN OUT HEA NIGGUH.gif (300x225, 852K)

Having any empathy at all.

Whites are much more emotionally intelligent than all of the other races combined.

Attached: no.jpg (92x125, 2K)

I'm white and i still don't understand that. I've never seen people so equally spaced out like that.

Basic math and reading.

Attached: rap music.png (645x729, 90K)

lel not even sure if you're just memeing or legitimate

I have to admit, white people can't cook.

Attached: f7d89a200c268dcaa3213e9b0d59af17--graham-crackers-thanksgiving.jpg (507x507, 39K)

>non-whites will never understand
Idk, I'm Russian and I daresay I understand what winter is like better than most.

Though maybe you're right in the sense that I for one don't see any beauty in the picture, only depressive tiredness and disgust of this dark, gloomy, frozen hell in which about half of my life has and will pass.

This is too far. This is bordering on full blown autism

Inb4 Coon/Arab/Asian name calling

Better than living in a hot humid swampy shithole like florida.

Here's a few

Attached: muh #1's nigga.jpg (2522x6732, 3.98M)

Here’s your (You).

If this is what Scandinavians are doing, then no wonder they're going extinct so quickly

Where did this ''White people'' food meme come from?

a little from column a, a little from column b

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Firebase, good shit.

You can see it if blacks inhabit the sitting area. The whites who are waiting will space like that

uhh... NIGGERS! :)

/thread
>be me
>not white
>always distant myself from the rest
>always one or two from the herds hate me for it
>i hate them too

With a relatively small homogeneous population you'd think they'd be even friendlier and more open to one another. Must be the cold, seems to do this to people who live in these areas.

He's absolutely right you insufferable one, proper personal space is a 3-5ft radius around you on every side. A standard bus stop allows 2 people to sit inside without invading personal space.

Nothing is worse than Russia. I'd rather be a nigger in sub-Saharan Africa, and I'm saying this unironically. At least a nigger is simply a stupid animal who happily enjoys their little life without realizing the filth and misery that not only surround them but form the very core of their mentality. Whereas we Russians are the most hopelessly miserable transition stage between the nigger and a white person when we are able to realize this turpitude, this foul essence of our souls but are neither able nor willing to do anything with it.

Attached: 1511785715266.png (2048x1536, 2.15M)

Attached: masterpiece.jpg (670x1000, 207K)

Attached: 16b_jj2017_as15-86-11603orig_live.jpg (800x600, 87K)

Lol because so many people go to Saskatchewan for vacation. Rake yourself, leaf.

>respecting personal space

>not the height of friendliness

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i don't understand.

What it must be like to be non-whites, and stare in awe at the Godlike race of men that push towards the stars - even as they leave you to rot on the same planet that birthed your two species.

that unironically looks comfy to me

high trust societies

Attached: Pr2339DQ_2018420044349.jpg (600x413, 118K)

Attached: LFLBlogPost44.jpg (834x718, 174K)

>Lol because so many people go to Saskatchewan for vacation. Rake yourself, leaf.

Lol because white people evolved in hot humid swampy tropical weather.

Fuck up, mutt.

Looks like a photo from Russia.

I'm sure these guys will understand.

Attached: asians.jpg (1212x642, 278K)

what's the fragile state index?

Kek. At least your not albanian

>The index's ranks are based on twelve indicators of state vulnerability, grouped by category: social (four), economic (two) and political (six).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragile_States_Index

ahem, im an excellent, cook, also, who is gordon ramsay

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 9.37.03 PM.jpg (557x313, 38K)

Are you a shill with a proxy? If not, i deeply feel sorry for you. Every Russian i see on Sup Forums has nothing good to say about Russia, though there are nice looking cities there, is there no industry to provide the population with a decent amount of work? I know Russians don't get paid much.

, i enjoy winter. I snowboard and drive a snowmobile. It can be depressing, but exercise/hobbies keep me going.

Attached: Architecture.jpg (330x153, 9K)

>niggers think we don't cook our food
If you look at Africa, it's the other way around.

Niggers base their "culture" around fried chicken and spicy food. Since whites typically prepare fresh food in a correct manner, we don't use a billion spices to mask the flavors. For whatever reason, niggers cover everything in hot sauce and spices. It utterly ruins the food. So I guess they're trying to equate the lack of spices to the food being raw? I don't fucking now man, I'm not a nigger.

Attached: 1519857433502.png (657x527, 38K)

A Belgian said this.

That always freaks me out. Fucking niggers, they need to go.

Cauliflowers are the shit, how dare they?
I remember liking them even as a child because they look like trees, fun times.

Shop in England where you write down your purchase and put the money in a box.

Attached: honesty-shop-at-st-katharines-dock-london-england-uk-eyh08x.jpg (640x447, 121K)

this kind of trait that white people have is our own detriment.
we are always trying to segregate our selves from other people even within whites.

i mean how many fucking sects of christianity have whites made?

Muslims have only a handful. Mexicans are basically all catholic. Jews have like 4 sects only and that religion is 5000 years old.

whites separate too much and we are getting taken (((advantage of)))

subtlety

Attached: wow.jpg (634x473, 78K)

white put a lot of their beliefs into individualism, which has taken us extremely far, but we need cohesion, especially now with the global economy and travel.

We fucking invented cooking

Attached: french_cuisine.jpg (900x720, 126K)

this is why jordan peterson is wrong in a way because without whites there WONT be individualism.

How to not depend on, and demand everything you want from, white people.

>We don't want you in our countries, get the fuck out you fucking garbage.

Attached: give me your whiteness.gif (203x172, 1.71M)

Attached: 1479049792046.jpg (2489x1769, 2.57M)

There's one of these 50 meters from my appartment. Good stuff.

You do know that the English created what you consider Indian food. The had to add alot of spices because the food was near on rancid in India.
Chicken Korma - English
Mutton Vindaloo - English
Hell even Mexico's National Dish was invented by a Chinese Slave.

Attached: 0447000.jpg (628x900, 123K)

wow such a great post

Marzzano tomatos

Attached: A9399F05-3BA3-4C58-9549-58EFD34D2290.jpg (640x427, 105K)

I am white and I also don't understand it

We have unattended stands where I live thay have homemade canned goods and fresh vegetables at them in a lot of places. Almost nobody ever steals from them. The one time someone did and got caught it was some piece of trailer trash.

>Finnish autism

Attached: 1445032608769.png (458x345, 16K)

the top paid chef is Gordon Ramsey.

begone, cultivated forest!

Attached: blac-forest-1.jpg (960x576, 166K)

What is Japan?

you mean dog shit culture founded around farm animal fucking. you are 100% correct us whites never will.

Attached: 1522008121307.png (741x649, 24K)

Spread the word it's been decided.
Whites are starting our own version of Zionism.

HITLER wanted to peacefully send the Jews to Madagascar.
To honour that spirit, whites as a collective will be pooling resources in order to purchase either the island of Madagascar or a large swath of mineral & farm rich land in Africa.

As our new Atlantis is in its infancy, every male will be required to work farming/construction/fishing with his AK-47 slung over on his back.
Even though we will have bought the land fair & square we must be prepared to fight for our property & the laws we have instituted.

Whites only.
No lefties.
No degeneracy.

Spread the word that you were on Sup Forums when whites started Atlantianism.

Scottish Jews. There is something deepl wrong with this and yet we let it happen, yes there are actualy Scots who profane to be "of the kike ness"m

Attached: breakingthecontiuum.jpg (306x459, 46K)

Oh well, plenty of space for me to stand under this shelter, plus no one is sitting on that nice comfy little bench, so I think i'll take it

Attached: 89ED237R.png (388x247, 197K)

brown people can't even eat

Now -10. I can only thank God for being born in the middle zone of Russia, and not in the far north. If I was born near the Taimyr Peninsula, I would die. Now is March 26, and there -50. Minus. Fifty. Hundreds of thousands of people live in Norilsk. And there is also not very warm, to be honest.

Attached: Сним87868887ок.png (416x409, 80K)

>comfy
u mad,
you frostbite eggs, southerner fucker

>Little things whites will never understand
>Not invading

Ironically, the early Scots understood that they were the descendents of the ancient Israelites (from whom todays "Jews" are not descended). Source : the Scottish "Constitution".

We are not so sociopathic.

I love this photo