anyone else quietly going insane? asking for a friend

Attached: 3cLj.gif (500x375, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORBgNjm2K0w
serendipity-blog.de
youtube.com/watch?v=ygcRrfQt-0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=j2d6T5G2rrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've always wondered if I'm the type of person to lose his mind.

I've been a problem drinker for eight years. I have fits of rage and nihilistic depression. I recently passed a threshold where I have convinced myself to never commit suicide, but at the same time, my hostility to modern technology, my anti-social behaviour, and my understated racism has made me wonder if I actually am not just a caricature.

I think I'm intelligent to fight off insanity for the rest of my life, knowing that diabetes and alcoholism will kill me in my fifties.

It's a struggle, sure, but I'm still holding up pretty well.

Attached: 1515260778884.jpg (800x807, 340K)

Yes

What does insane even mean anymore?

all memes and no play

stay strong

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.

Attached: F050C35D-2AB0-433F-AE64-0588D9CBC3AD.jpg (437x300, 47K)

Rare!

Im not insane, youre insane

Attached: 1371874077530.jpg (490x2670, 882K)

Stop watching the news. You'll feel better

stop being a pussy

Attached: 0.jpg (160x268, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ORBgNjm2K0w

Social media is o e massive circle jerk.

Whimsical #serendipity types hippying around while the world burns.

This:
summat2thinkon.wordpress.com

Or this: serendipity-blog.de

Pastel coloured banality with a U2 soundtrack and probably all created on a Mac.

Go home Bolivia, you're drunk

stop being fat

youtube.com/watch?v=ygcRrfQt-0Q

Jesus Christ. This episode got Mandela Effected!

its this board that exposes you to everything that is going wrong in this world

all I wanted was a pepsi, just one pepsi

No. Excited sometimes, sure. And angrier and angrier every single day. Thank god I have shitposting, without being able to vent I'd be so fucking schiz'd I swear to god.

yeah this really is about you being fat
you're not going crazy youre just useless in your own eyes so you gotta go do something other than drink.

Attached: 1494910641497.jpg (523x550, 55K)

Not really. I'm 6'0'', 190lbs. I got diabetes when I tried to quit drinking and spent nearly two months drinking nothing but sugary fruit juices, pops, and eating fast food every day.

And now I'm off the wagon. But I think I'm intelligent enough to maintain my sanity.

Your friend is immune to diabetes. It's really great.

There is some truth to this.

we all fall down sometimes user, this quietly going insane of yours? its a normal response to the world around us, ever hear the quote "there will come a time where people will go mad, and they will see someone who is sane and they will say "you are mad, you are not like us" " ?
well user, this is that time
you just have to focus, you may have lost your mind but it isnt truely lost, it is within you somewhere, you just need to draw it out

Not really, I’m enjoying the ride, being alive for the beginning of the collapse of the world is pretty legit

You know that part in the HP Lovecraft story where the protagonist has looked into the alien abysses and is just shrieking nonsense because he can't process the truth anymore. That's me.
As the philosopher Logan Paul once said, "It's every day bro"

Is it that you are going insane or you are just becoming increasingly aware of the insanity around you, and its making you feel alone?

youtube.com/watch?v=j2d6T5G2rrY

Attached: large.jpg (600x468, 68K)

I just wanted a Pepsi!

Logan Paul should neck himself.

based

Yes. Not sure if I'm enjoying it or not.

No FBI, I am NOT going insane.
And I am keeping my guns.
fuck Off my board.

Attached: mypain.gif (500x283, 802K)

Not insane just pissed off to the point of why the fuck isn't everyone as pissed off as me about the fucking degeneracy, niggers, sand niggers and kikes as me and when are we going to do something about it.

Attached: 1521919973570.png (720x636, 450K)

No, I am in a completely healthy mental state and fit to own and carry a firearm in states, provinces and territories that permit it.
Fuck off.

Naw. 100% sane just get tired of stupid people and want to live on a farm

Not me. Sucks to be you.

Attached: 1473105385783.jpg (225x225, 19K)

I can’t really get use to working a full time job. I’m not late. I don’t fuck up. If anything I’m there best employee:
But my sanity is fading and I don’t know what into.

Yep!

yup I hear them too but I don't listen to them

Attached: wtf did you just say.jpg (4032x3024, 992K)

I am, which is why I'm just about done with politics. I'm on Sup Forums for trolling, and to get a bit of online social interaction. But I'm certifiably Black Pilled. There is no hope. I'm focusing on my job and my social life now. That's all. There no reason to worry about this stuff anymore.

this universe is going to grind us up and swallow us, going to mars wont matter our sun is near life expectancy and will red giant relatively soon. Before our radio broadcasts even reach the next galaxy we will have fallen into the galactic center core and be completely ripped apart and spit out the super massive black hole in plasma jets, not a single atom will survive.
even if we invent a machine that could travel at light speed, contained all knowledge from past to present, was self repairing and invulnerable
there is NO ESCAPING it's bounds and the eventual heat-death or collapse of the universe

I feel ya op. For reals.

Well aren't you a fucking ray of sunshine.

Attached: 1515961060461.gif (240x287, 276K)

Yes. I got in an argument with a friend last night who insists that questioning anything instantly equates one with Alex Jones. We have 7 years of this shit before the end.

underrated kek

Attached: FB_IMG_1521697436740.jpg (537x550, 37K)

so what?
how about the fact that you're gonna die one day?

What a perfect goy your friend is. He must believe literally everything the news tells him to believe.

You know, I actually wondered to myself if these braindead sheep would actually believe that eating rat poison in small doses is good for them if the news were to tell them about it, and at this point, i truly do believe that they would believe it.

All memes and no happenings make pepe a cuckboi

Good shit

People already say I'm mentally ill just based on how I talk or what I think so I'm not sure. The only time I went to therapy I was diagnosed with acute anxiety and depression which is just another way of saying I'm normal.

Everyone's offering a way to tune out the insanity. That's just avoiding the problem. The world is losing its mind. Quite literally going insane. Technology will soon be the only thing normies know and they'll walk right into a dismal technocracy. Just enjoy things while they last and make a difference in your own life.

>here we the see the eternal virgin being butthurt at the alpha chad

Yes and no.

We need a campaign to become positive.

No racial or cultural war will be win if we still thinking like this.

Maybe this forum is designed to make people like us feel that way? Shills? AI? We have to fight. How? Please tell me. I do not want to get crazy.

There can't be two of me running around, we'll destabilize the timelines and probably end up in the Hillary timeline. We gotta meet up and fight to the death, it's the only reasonable solution.

They taught my parents when they were seven or so that in case of a nuclear armageddon during school, they should hide under their desk and hopefully that 1/2 inch of lacquered pine would keep them safe from a 50,000 degree fireball. They KNEW the end was coming tomorrow or next month or ten years, there was nothing to prevent it, but here’s one last futile act you can take to give yourself a shot of false hope.

No matter how bad things appear today, at least we don’t walk around with the looming fear of global extinction in the back of our heads. It’s gonna be alright.

There's still hope. Always remember that humanity's end-game objective is to escape this universe.

i've been insane since 2012.

Attached: 1517745069681.jpg (725x683, 49K)

Think about it. We were all lucky enough to hit the 1 in a billion chance to be born as an intelligent life form on this amazing planet and yet we spend our precious short lives slaving away for Mr. Shekelberg in order to attain this imaginary concept called money. That, my friend, is true insanity. We are all just slaves and all we can do is try to make the best of it while we can. Hang in there buddy. I love you.