Smartest man in history a Jew

Physics bro here. I'd take your antisemitism more seriously if you were more discerning. The fact that antisemites with no special knowledge or training in physics are so confident that "Einstein was a fraud". It's pretty obvious you had reached your conclusion before you researched the question at this point. Makes me suspect other aspects of your antisemitic claims are also just a bunch of mental gymnastics and fluff to support a conclusion you had already reached.

Attached: einstein_sticks_his_tongue_1951.jpg (1262x1600, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik
physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/current.html
bipm.org/en/about-us/
scimagojr.com/countryrank.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1496321264917.png (700x407, 250K)

he literally had autism

This is just a myth

Attached: 2FAAB6D3-4A49-439E-81B0-47613142B7A8.jpg (600x577, 277K)

Smartest man in the world was a Croat Nikola Tesla.

Isaac Newton was not a jew

And as if to illustrate my point, someone posts a myth which is not factual and has no source.

Look I love Isaac Newton, and I'm not saying Einstein is way smarter than him, but there is a case to be made in Einsteins favor in that he understood all the Newton had done and took physics to a new dimension.

lol you mean because he invented meme balls or because he advocated for a different kind of electrical current?

Attached: usb_plasma_ball.jpg (300x300, 18K)

"anti-semitism" is just a cover up because of Jewish fragility.

You have been kicked out of 200+ European countries throughout history.

Nobody likes you because you lie constantly, have an inferiority complex, and 75% of you have had nosejobs. Jews are shallow and selfish people who are so greedy, you tip less than blacks.

All in all, if the Jewish population suddenly reached 0%, you'd start seeing a lot of problems "magically" disappear.

Attached: NELLIS.jpg (987x853, 142K)

Ehm, even Einstein (and we could talk for ages about how "set up" he was) said to ask Tesla if you want to know what it's like to be the smartest person in the world.

Attached: 1509128924876s.jpg (120x125, 3K)

>Physics bro here.

Attached: fellow whites 14.jpg (252x291, 17K)

no he didn't provide any proof whatsoever? This is a well known urban legend.

>be a jew
>plagiarize someone's work, claim it's all your work
>other jews will call you big genius

jewniggers gonna nig

Why is anti-semitism a cover-up? Wouldn't you admit you're anti jewish? How is it a cover up?

Well known by "whom"?

Nikola Tesla came from an Orthodox Christian family. He was a Serb.

So you're asking me to prove a negative now?

This. His key contribution is just applying Lorentz transformations to Maxwell equations. Lorentz and Maxwell were not Jews.

The issue isn't whether Einstein was a fraud. It's that he wasn't the smartest person regardless. The smartest person in history was Euler.

It's either Goethe or Euler. German brains > Brit brains > Jew brains

Do what the fuck you like, I couldn't give less of a fuck desu..I was just hoping you'd quote snopes as a source so I could have a good laugh..

Frogs are good at math though.

What about Aristotle?

Who?

You are forgetting that Newton invented the basis of modern mathematics in the pursuit of physics, and found this such an easy task he didn't consider publishing it untill someone told him how useful it was.

>physicsbro
what is 1/2mv^2 tho

Ancient Greeks were smart for their time but got stuck at geocentrism and other nonsense and ultimately their philosophy created Cuckianity creeds.

who could this be?

Attached: who nose.png (600x628, 157K)

Different kind of electrical current obviously.
Thank him for your long lasting electrical motors and for your cheap widely available electricity

Moreover, Einstein wasn't smarter than non-Jews like Euler, Gauss, Newton, Tesla, and many others. The only Jew who is legitimately worthy of being considered in a list of smartest people ever is von Neumann (who converted to Roman Catholicism on his deathbed).

>different kind of electrical current
kek

But a minimum net search is sufficient to say that you are wrong to say that this "quote" has been definitively disproved (or indeed definitively sourced), either way.

Since it can't be sourced, why are people quoting it like it happened, again you cannot disprove a negative, you fucking retard.

Using his wording faggot. And in what way is that inaccurate anyways?

The great minds who followed the Ancient Greeks were standing on the shoulders of giants. If the Ancient Greeks knew what those that followed knew, their contributions would not have been insubstantial.

direct current vs alternating current? What are you fucking gay or something m8?

What a sophisticated view of the world you have. Clearly very intelligent.

Einstein himself said Tesla was the smartest man in the world in his time. The smartest man in history was Gauss though.

>Tesla invented free energy
>Tesla invented time travel
>Tesla invented literally everything

It's hilarious how Sup Forums actually believes this bullshit considering tesla worship is LITERALLY a reddit meme. Really goes to show you how many redditors there are in this place.

Attached: 1515473860030.jpg (588x823, 109K)

I am pretty impressed with Mandlebrot's contributions. Fractals are a pretty big key towards unlocking natural processes.

Because it sounds cool as fuck you sack of arrogant shit.

The smartest man who ever lived was forced to drink poison because he realized how much of a retard he was and told everyone else they were a retard.

Fucking retarded and so inaccurate.

what about the voltage tho
does it alternate?

Do you know how jokes work?

No and no one implied it does gayboi. Reach higher.

Slavs are good at math

LATER KIKE
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik

Attached: 1498760116229.jpg (1458x1000, 121K)

>this claim again
>Sup Forums, the place that considers itself "redpilled" and "woke" for not believing MSM garbage, falls for a reddit meme fake quote

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

Ooo, Me loves four/dimensional space/time questions.
Old Testament is (G*d)^1/2 frequency physics text?

Parallel Universes
1/c^4 = 0.123456789...*10^-33 time^4/space^4
1/c^4 = 0.123456789...*10^-33 time^4/space^4

Universe 1 Splits
1/c^4 = 01234567891.0...*10^-43 s^4/m^4
1/c^4 = 0123456789.0...*10^-42 s^4/m^4

Universes Split
1/c^4 = 01234567.89...*10^-40 s^4/m^4
1/c^4 = 01234567.9...*10^-40 s^4/m^4

(G*d)^1/2
Lucifer = 3.00 *10^8 time/space
Lucifer = 3.00 *10^8 m^1/s^1

Dear SI
Redefine SI space/time
definitions. Thank you.

physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/current.html
bipm.org/en/about-us/

That's not Tesla

tl;dr this is like saying "there's three kinds of interwebs packets : data voice and video"
current is a number, just like voltage, its not inherently "alternating" or "direct" these are blanket terms used to describe different transmission methods

>voltage doesn't alternate
kek, you know nothing about electricity

what was too long for you to read?

Issac Newton is considered a greater mind than Einstein.

3/10 troll harder newfag.

Jews are so easy to dislike,. they need their own special protection bullshit phrase.

Jews are worse than bottom-tiered whites to be honest, and I'm not a fan of all the druggie slavs where I live.

Attached: WE SPINNIN OUT HEA NIGGUH.gif (300x225, 852K)

Aristotelian logic has been the standard form of logical thinking until the XIX century. Science has been able to overcome the flawed geocentric model after a lot of centuries mostly thanks to technologic advancement - see telescopes, obviously unavailable during Aristotle's time. Overall, if you take into account the instruments he had that could help him test his ideas, you have to admit he's been a colossal genius. Also, Christian ethics are entirely based on the teachings of Christ. Aristotle only was helpful in that his philosophy provided the metaphysical framework many important theologians borrowed to shape their systems of thought, and this happened just during a limited period of time.

newfag

Why are you bragging about something that cost Germany the war? Muh jew physics was literally the most retarded thing Hitler did.

>using roman numerals unironically
ITT : /r/iamverysmart

What? It literally means "anti jews". Everything you're saying is "anti jews", what would you like people to call your attitudes towards Jews?

ancient greeks were the greatest minds of all time, nobody can compare to their genius

Just my opinion. Germans have been leading tech, music, and philosophy for 300 years. Their Scandinavian cousins do what they can, but don't have the population. Brits are in fact just Germans from Saxony. American success is largely driven by German immigration.

I mean not at all, tl;dr is said in response to someone writing some really long bullshit. All my posts have been like 2 sentences.

Yeah blanket terms used by fucking everybody. Now you're just being an asshole.
Of course it does retard. If the current alternates the voltage does too.

We use them very often in Italy, to indicate centuries in paticular. We love to larp as Romans.

It's common to use roman numerals to represent centuries in several romance languages, shartie.

tl;dr can be used like this as well lol

Under what metric have Germans lead in tech? I'm sure any that I bring up will be called kike shill fake so let me know.

newfag

was b8 question
kthen
>romance languages
still /r/iamverysmart

>cost Germany the war?
Yet the USA couldn't wait to get their hands on these same individuals who supposedly failed Germany. They ran out of time kikeschmutz, if not they would have got it.

Attached: 1498760589419.jpg (2221x1776, 896K)

>Physics bro here. I'd take your antisemitism more seriously if you were more discerning. The fact that antisemites with no special knowledge or training in physics are so confident that "Einstein was a fraud". It's pretty obvious you had reached your conclusion before you researched the question at this point. Makes me suspect other aspects of your antisemitic claims are also just a bunch of mental gymnastics and fluff to support a conclusion you had already reached.

Al? he stole Bible's (G*d)^1/2 frequency. Max

>And as if to illustrate my point, someone posts a myth which is not factual and has no source.
>comming from a kwetsching Jew

You still haven't clarified. Why isn't DC and AC different types of current? Why aren't they proper terms to describe these things when experts who work with electricity every day use the same term?

Stop being a faggot, and jews don't need or deserve any special protections.

They have been fine since the exaggerated holocaust, and will continue to be fine until they can own all the slaves, and rape as many goyim children as they want. The fire in the end will be hotter than the gas chambers, Shlomo.

Attached: reddit cool libs.jpg (1209x1344, 329K)

>The fact that antisemites with no special knowledge or training in physics are so confident that "Einstein was a fraud"

Literally a non-issue. No one who criticizes Jews focuses on this outfield topic.

>Take Lorentz transformations, which had already existed
>Applies them to Maxwell equations, which had already existed
>Literally nigger-tier contributions to the field
>Not to mention various instances of plagarism

LOL GOYS JEWS ARE LIKE THE SMARTEST INT HE WORLD YOU STUPID NAZITS

sage kys

Attached: 1516579165221.jpg (603x642, 44K)

Yeah totally, too bad they had oppenheimer leading that "kike science" in the US who literally developed nukes. You just hate Jews your opinion has nothing to do with scientific realities.

no u faget
my entire point is that is stupid and doesn't know how to into electricity
AC isn't a "kind" of electrical current, its a waveform kek

Hitler scrapped his nuclear program because he failed to see the potential.
They fucked up, deal with it.

counter-semitic. Not anti-jewish or anti-semitic.

Jets, infrared, HEAT, rocketry, machine guns, just to name a few.

meanwhile notice all the responses...

hitler did everything wrong, he was a fucking stupid leader who threw boulders from a glass house

>einstein
>tesla

Attached: VonNeumannJohn300px.jpg (300x400, 22K)

Isaac Newton thought he had accurately predicted the end of the world.
A lock of his hair was found to have higher amounts of mercury than the usual amount.
Newton was actually batshit insane, in short. It's a wonder he didn't say gravity was made by the fairies who lived inside his pillow.

>higher mercury content in hair = insane
dumbass, mercury poisoning takes a looooong time to manifest

>hahahaha wow lol dudes check this out lets do shit with info, then store it, then do shit with it again. I am a fucking genius

Believing Jewish physics.
The Electric Universe: Come home white man.

Yeah because you brought the fucking topic up. There are no Einstein thread on Sup Forums everyday. But hey you want to focus on it to circlejerk your belief system about people on this board then knock yourself out.

Rocketry
Automobiles
Submarines and tanks
Amusement rides (almost all "american" roller coasters are designed by Germans or Swiss)

This is like blacks wanting to be called coloured, negros, blacks, african americans etc. The reason why all these words have negative connotations isn't because of the word it's because of the attitudes of people towards what the word represents. You can call it "counter-Semitic" if you'd like but it won't change the way people feel towards it so it's a pointless effort.

He was a genius in both physics and mathematics, which were both more hobbies to his pursuit of theology, at least, in his view.

Hey buddy look up these names.
Kurt Diebner, Abraham Esau, Walther Gerlach, and Erich Schumann.

I could have listed all his retarded alchemical dabblings, but that would've made the post too long. And don't tell me the mercury didn't at least contribute to his madness.

Making several anecdotal claims with no source or evidence is pretty dubious. Try this site as a metric scimagojr.com/countryrank.php

>>>/reddit/

It's mostly for accurate nomenclature. We could call AC DC and call DC AC, and people would adapt to it, but that would be retarded wouldn't it be?
And no to change people's attitude they have to accept the bounty of evidence available showing their despicable behavior.