Dragon Ball Super

KEKEKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu9LOLo72Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If his necromancing powers can revive erased GoDs could they defeat Jiren?

FRIENDLY REMINDER:

>Zen-oh did not eliminate Hit on the GodPad

>Whis took the time to explicitly state that Hit can create phantoms and hide in time that he has stored (we already knew this, why say it again? Was it a hint/reminder for the audience?)

>Hit was using the time-skip against Jiren to no effect, but it wasn't just to memorize Jiren's movements. It was also to built up a large amount of time

>Hit regained control of himself while being blasted off the stage, something no one else has done

>One of the writers stated that Hit and Vegeta will fight during the Tournament of Power. That hasn't happened yet, so what, are they going to fight in the bleachers? Of course not.

HIT WAS NOT ACTUALLY ELIMINATED. THE NEW WARRIOR IN A FEW EPISODES IS HIT WITHOUT HIS COAT (WEIGHTED CLOTHING, LIKE PICCOLO). PIC RELATED.

I knew shantsa was the real deal

Yeah Beerus was talking to hit when he said say something. Hit is still hiding in the other pocket dimension.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu9LOLo72Eg

Kefla Super Saiyan Ghost soon.

COME BACK TO MEEEEEEEE!!!!

the body type looks like kefla to me, they just didn't outline her hair because it would have made it obvious it was a girl saiyan fusion

Awww, it's so sad that my toy is gone...

U6 AND U2 BTFO

U4'S STEALTH WONT SAVE THIER ASSES

>he laughs
>he doesn't know his about secret powerup

they'll be back in the manga in a few weeks just to fill in the void

That Beerus/Champa was fucking sad
Like Beerus didn't respond quick to tell him that "Say something".

Reminder Kale is for Pirina

Was it autism?

Godhan:
>3 Ushitx member ring outs the most out of everybody
>dealt the finishing blow together with Piccolo
>dominated the fight with the namekians so iccolo could charge his attack
A crushing victory.

Delete this right now.

Based dicasty
>TFW no giant saiyan wiafu

ok

No, yesterday was the day the doughnuts died

>I'm actually starting to like Gohan again
WTF Toei??? Why you gotta play me like that.

Why?
He has been stuck in the same character development cycle ever since the Android arc, with people telling him to stop jobbing.
It's just this time he's stuck fighting fodder instead of the actualy big bad guy.

This just shows how pure Kale is.
Her first reaction to her teammate being eliminated, even though she is seconds from being erased?
She goes to help them.
What does she do as soon as she's eliminated (because of shitifla polluting her)?
She apologizes.
Truly too pure for her universe, and far too pure to be wasted in trashifla's 'gang'

>Rota, Botamo, and Magetta
kek

>it took him this long
Well better sooner rather than latter.
>the only non psycho u7 member who actually gives a fuck to the erased universes.

lmao

I miss her bros. Her voice was GOAT

That silhouette was clearly female and had Kefla's body-shape, they probably just removed the hair so we wouldn't see it coming from a parsec away

>Takahashi is animating 122
get fucking hype boys

>the only non psycho u7 member who actually gives a fuck to the erased universes.
That's counter productive, the other universes MUST be erased for them to survive.
Goku and Vegeta are doing exactly what they should.

>No abs
Fucking spics

I'm not. He needs Mystic to fight Namek fodder. He's very weak still.

>not even any lines
Yes, pure shit. Good thing this joke of a Broly homage is gone and will never be relevant again.
>but my u6 arc
You better be prepared to be laughed at when it turns out to be nothing more than a couple breather episodes and chapters assuming the manga ever bothers with them.

The figure was Kefla's.

>It's another Goku episode
Why does gohan always have to be animated by tate

Absolutely best girl.

Same but I felt like it was just Cauli's with some modulation. Didn't really hear Kale.