I'm tired of being an Amerimutt. How hard is it for a white man to move to Poland?

I'm tired of being an Amerimutt. How hard is it for a white man to move to Poland?

Attached: poland-travel.jpg (3000x2046, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAd7ZVWu9ZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You want to go from being a 56%er to a 12%er?

Slavic languages are a bitch to learn. And be warned, if you're a 6/10 in America, you'll be a 2/10 in Europe.

i moved here last week and i've already impregnated 28 innocent young blondes with my potent black seed

Have you spent even 5 minutes researching polish? It's like learning mandarin for mutts like us. Better off going to Ireland or some shit

They will never accept you.

Attached: twfTooMuchLasagna.jpg (1270x798, 161K)

>a 6/10 in America, you'll be a 2/10 in Europe.

this

poland is total shit, average salary is 200 zlotys (20 dollars), huge poverty etc, better go to some civilized country

Attached: poor poland.jpg (1000x541, 223K)

Poland is super backwards and bigoted

Attached: 1500296340714.png (1009x7519, 3.55M)

If you won't fight for your own country why would Poles want you?

I wish I could take Polaks seriously but we used the term Polak and told Polak jokes so frequently as kids that I can't help but laugh at Poland.

Get ready to live a minimum wage lifestyle

also
>How hard is it for a white man to move to Poland

>amerimutts
>white

You're not Polish though. If you hate immigrants then why would you become one?

This. Also get ready to be discriminated against in the workplace

i heard about one american guy who came here for the same reason as op
he was beaten and raped in his work (construction site) with hammer, every day

>he was beaten and raped in his work (construction site) with hammer, every day
No way

stay the fuck out of Poland. Do not go there. The people are rude, the cities are ugly, the women are gross. Never think about going there and fuck off.

WYPIERDALAJ

Attached: Can+you+faggots+stop+leaving+watermarks+on+i+_745219d67bcf4787fdf03539d53164ed.jpg (579x616, 63K)

yes, it was penalty fo all these polish jokes, other workers were also screwing lightbulbs in his ass

So the male culture in Poland is secretly homoerotic like the Middle East?

Time to get some American pussay

Attached: 1512992454043.jpg (720x1024, 65K)

Completely based

czech is better

Sounds like Sup Forums the country.

Fuck off, we're full. Maybe if you fight off 1 million Ukrainians then you will have a place here.

Attached: ukrainian-outfits-355-best-my-ukraine-images-on-pinterest-ukraine-folk-costume.jpg (736x907, 124K)

well if you are polish you dont need to prove anything to other guys, but if you are foreigner you must go throught these "rites of passage"

Good.

Attached: 6dc.png (914x1208, 131K)

Ukrainians don't fuck around when on construction sites in Poland.

there are a lot of poles on Sup Forums suddenly

By all means, do what you can to bring the mutt level down a little. I'm not even mad.

We sensed someone from Burgeristan was asking if they could mutt up our country.

scared Netherlands.

>as an American he will never know the feeling of filtering threads concerning his country to the top of the catalog so that he can defend it in each of them

a jesli byles urodzony w stanach? Jak potrafie rozmawiac po polsku i mam polskie nazwisko czy bede uwazany jako polak czy hamburgera?

my polan senses are tingling

How far does that get you though.

>never
i did it an hour ago or so kek

Jako burger polonijny. Nikt nie przepada za polonią.

he needs to fight with hohols on polish border to prove that he deserves to be toilet cleaner here
youtube.com/watch?v=lAd7ZVWu9ZM

btfo

>Polan senses

Attached: 1515441252321.jpg (682x450, 82K)

he is fucking with you

this:

its just antiimmigrant propaganda

>but if you are foreigner you must go throught these "rites of passage"
So you guys rape people as a hazing ritual? What's wrong with getting them drunk or doing all the hard work around the workplace

yes

I am well aware

says the mexicon

>burger fighting working class hohols

Attached: 15133763051010.png (1157x692, 449K)

z takim polskim?
hamburger

>implikando że to był faktycznie język polski a nie tłumaczenie wyrwane z dupy wujaszka google

Nah it was just a joke mate wouldn't do such a thing i probably would never leave Germany the furthest i went was Netherlands not really a travel guy and even then i would just get a German GF and get old and die in my part of Germany

But you guys seem to have a crapload of hot Females thats what i see on Videos that are in Public from the US. and remember never be discouraged remember that you have about 232,943,055 Whites and i do wish you luck to start your Family in the US

Attached: 1520863216204.jpg (1024x768, 51K)

you mean this road or this salary?

Isn't that less true the farther east you go?
t. concerned 6/10

>But you guys seem to have a crapload of hot Females thats what i see on Videoy
Of course. The only reason Europeans seem better looking on average is because of the lower obesity rates and the fact you guys are still mostly white.

America is really a country of extremes. You have the ugliest fat trailer trash girls and you also have girls who are more attractive than a lot of other nationalities

Attached: 1_v3vvVO3DuvEB-osQDcIqlw.jpg (600x630, 30K)

>200 zlotys
Look at this rich cunt, making real money while I work my ass for my German Massa and I am lucky to get a bowl of rice at the end of the day.

>What's wrong with getting them drunk
yes, first you need to get them drunk - muscles are relaxed and they dont fight back

Attached: it wont hurt.jpg (230x240, 5K)

>you have about 232,943,055 Whites
A very significant portion of that are mestizos and arabs

gotem

>Poland is super backwards and bigoted
and most would hate an amerimutt trying to move into their country.

here, have this

Attached: kurwa zero.jpg (520x520, 95K)

Ale z takimi pienendzmi, to czlowiek nie dupek

Kurwa jebana

Poles are jews lol

thats not currency, thats bullion
the only value it has is the metal in it

nie

If you are a Mutt you shouldn't move to Poland for obvious reasons

Tak

jak bede pieprzyc polki nastepnym razem w polsce zapamietam sobie ta rozmowe i pomyslze o was

NIE

The US also has an amazing landscape and is so huge it looks like a comfy place to live in but honestly i couldn't stand the temperatures in some of those States i'm already melting here in Summer

what is the temperature where you are in the summer?

>on naprawdę myśli że jakaś świnia da mu dupę

Give me an AKM/ammo, legal immunity, native food, and one of those girls and I'll shoot whoever you want. I have blue eyes and light skin and the kids will be bilingual its a net profit for everyone. Except the hohols that is they'll be dead

In the summer there are lots of German tourists in Franconia, New Hampshire (probably from Franconia, Germany). It's a good area full of small towns with a climate very similar to Canada's

I spent a Summer in Munich and don't agree. Americans literally have no chins or jaws while well sculpted faces are the norm over there.

The memes are truer than we'd like I'm afraid.

>burger too fat to fight with fists
Like clockwork

>Americans literally have no chins or jaws while well sculpted faces are the norm over there.
Yeah, because most are fucking fat.

Swede bro has respect for white poorland

Tak, kurwa.

On really really hot days in the summer 30°C to 38°C and these are rare and no air condition only stores here use that and most of the Houses around me were built in 1900's

That sounds nice

NIE, KURWA

lol, where i am thats very rare
everyone has air conditioning and days aren't even that hot

tak szczerze ci mowie, jak widze zdjec ich chlopakow to troche mi sie roby przykro

Attached: ayy.jpg (2448x3264, 753K)

Well no wonder they keep pouring in if you're trying to fist fight them all. Fist fight with equals, AKMs are for pest control.

I wish winter would stay here forever i freaking hate the Heat

Where to then ?

same, winter here in alabama lasted like 2 weeks lol

>if you're a 6/10 in America, you'll be a 2/10 in Europe
>people actually believe this

For us this time it lasted long the hottest it gets in the week is 10°C just thinking about it hitting 35 again makes me die inside

No he could fist fight, but then he'd be a sumo and would be appropriating non white culture

No matter where you go, there you are

I was looking more for some recommendations

There is no escaping yourself. Stay in your hometown.

Armenia, first Christian country, good place to learn scripture, appreciate Christianity, appreciate and regain faith in humankind, and find yourself.

Also a really cool language, but a steep learning curve

I'm a bit sick of Philly and PA

>implikando że polskie kobiety będą chodziły za pic related

Attached: 4-3FkY.jpg (640x800, 97K)

Pittsburgh or West Vagina

is poland even hard to get residence? i have no clue. i think it shouldn't be easy because they export a lot of their workforce even unqualified one i.e. they probably don't have that many jobs

russia is pretty easy to get residence and citizenship, that's literally how we live the west way on immigrants from even more poor countries...

>sumo

Attached: striffle__s_marvel_race___the_blob_by_jakester2008-d5jzsdh.png (900x860, 334K)

Interesting answer. Have you lived there for a extended period of time ever?