The world is laughing at us

They're laughing at the stupidity of our president.

Attached: trump stupid.jpg (606x316, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqAM1rTY6jA
youtube.com/watch?v=jsbDytOJisQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lUbyRhBMWCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. Every American Outside of Sup Forums, March 2018

Sage, don't reply

(((((((((((((((they)))))))))))))))

/thread

unsage do reply

Attached: slide.jpg (2000x2000, 143K)

Bump XD

>They're laughing at the stupidity of our president.
Oh, we are laughing at you m8. You are the ones who elected him.

I'm not laughing, I'm cringing with despair. I don't know how things got so bad this quickly. I voted for him and had faith that he'd actually fulfill his promises, but it seems as if he's just making one wrong move after the other lately. This Stormy Daniels story might not have been that big of an issue if he hadn't just signed the most disastrous spending bill in US history, passed gun control legislation, and hired the biggest Israeli neo-con warhawk on the planet to be his National Security Advisor.

What the fuck do we do now? I've lost all hope for the future.

b-but t-the w-w-w-w-waaaahhllllllllllllllllllllllll

you know its true

Be gone jidf
Sage

fuck off kike shills

sage

Attached: shills.png (1000x1080, 391K)

>You should care what the most cucked countries in the world think.
>Don't you know that you need more diversity and refugees?

K

You're not silencing anyone, kikes. Your orange retard has been exposed so crawl back to your HQ "the donald" you damn shills

>Sage
Kek
>You should care what the based countries in the world think.
Yes that is what Trump said

Sage

Attached: Trump-this-is-fine-meme.jpg (900x900, 296K)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>ack to y

unsage in all fields

He has nukes and is willing to use them.
No one laughs at a guy with nukes.
All countries show us respect now.
Economically and in fear.
Nuff said.

Nice meme, but I'm actually serious.
You should be too, if you actually care about the future of this country. There's so much more at stake than just "owning the libs" at this point.

Attached: 543636.png (1084x1024, 1.47M)

>No one laughs at a guy with nukes
Obama had nukes when Trump laughed at him. So did Rocket Man

Nothing will happen you dumb fuck.
Its actually hilarious how silly you liberals are when Trump can literally do almost nothing crazy in the white house because most of congress opposes him ( remember cuck, you need congress to like you to get most shit done ). Not only that but Trump actually has positive relations with the rest of the world *even china wouldn't consider going to war over us, but let's ignore the fact that hillary wanted Russia to *pay* for hacking *paper* ballots and impeach trump.

Hillary wants russia to pay - youtube.com/watch?v=jqAM1rTY6jA -

>russia wants to end civil war in Syria and we don't want them to be involved

*cyber attacks* -youtube.com/watch?v=jsbDytOJisQ - no evidence, has been investigated for almost an entire year now

We hold dirt on china, they will listen to us - youtube.com/watch?v=lUbyRhBMWCc -
>wants to start building up military over a country not worth being even a regional power

The truth is whenever you crybaby little bitches have to listen to someone you don't like, you pray they die in the most horrific barbaric way and encourage violence, which is laughable because you are somehow against violence!

Attached: Capitalist Are Pigs.jpg (242x208, 6K)

>us
no one likes you kike, cant wait for u to get the gas

funny thing is,being stuck in fake world as the left is you have no idea how the world views us.
but hey since you have the "media says its true so it is" filter on ill tell you how the world does view us and trump.we are seen as the last stopgap to the world immigration crisis and the only nation to stand up and say no.like always we are seen as leaders not afraid to take unpopular stances and when trump is reelected,we will stop all terrorists and illegal mexicans from entering the country.all hail trump,wall is comin,shoah your tears on it when built.

>top post on r/politicalhumour right now
The absolute state of bugmen