Would you vote for her Sup Forums

Would you vote for her Sup Forums

who are you?

Yes.

You are the king? Well I didn't vote for you.

Oh king eh, and how'd you get that eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging to outdated imperialist dogma, which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress...

You don't vote for kings!

>be gifted the strongest weapons of humanity
>have the best knight of the kingdom at your feet
>have the best magician in the world at your side
>lose your kingdome to a bunch of smelly barbarians and your autistic "son" who just wanted some approvation
fuck off

Shitty king, wouldn't vote.

No. I'm more concerned with best girl.

Captain: Our king is the god of war. He always stands on the frontline and does not know defeat.

Soldier 1: She, Sir.

Captain: What was that?

Soldier 1: Our king is a woman, sir.

Soldier 2: And quite a looker at that.

Captain: He always stands on the frontline and does not know defeat! No one can stand in the way of-

Soldier 1: Forgive me for speaking out of turn, Captain, but that's definitely a woman.

Soldier 3: Though it might be a man with coconuts in his armor.

Soldier 2: Are you trying to say that our king carries fruits in her chest?

Captain: His chest! Look! Our king's dauntless figure has not changed since he-

Soldier 1: She, Sir.

Captain: QUIET! Our king has not changed since he pulled out the sword of selection! The king does not age, and he certainly does not walk around with coconuts pressed to his chest!

Soldier 3: So our king is a woman.

Soldier 2: And quite a looker at that!

Soldier 1: I'm so glad that I'm not the only one here that can see the blooming obvious!

Captain: Stop speaking of our king as if he were some common two-pence tramp! He, and I do mean he, is the incarnation of a dragon! He will lead us to victory against-

Soldier 1: She, Sir!

Captain: I've had enough out of you!

Soldier 1: With all due respect, Captain, you're a bloody loony! I am loyal to the king, but the king is a woman!

Soldier 2: And quite a looker at that!

Soldier 3: I wouldn't mind having a quickie with her, if you know what I mean!

Captain: ENOUGH! Our king is the blooming god of war! He does not walk around with coconuts in his chest, he is not quite a looker, and there will be no having quickies with our king!

Saber: Is there a problem, Captain?

Captain: Your majesty, I-

Soldier 1: Your majesty, you're a woman, right?

Saber: Gender is meaningless. I am the wielder of Excalibur and the King of Britain.

Soldier 3: She's a hermaphrodite?

The King doesn't understand humans feelings. She's also a massive hypocrite. Kiritsugu treated her the exact same way she treated Mordred and she couldn't make the connection. She wants to change the past but doesn't understand what went wrong in the first place. Gilgamesh and Iskandar were right to laugh at her. She's a joke. So no, I would vote for her. Give me Caster Gilgamesh or Solomon.

i like her policy on sexual education

She is my King, from this day until her last day.

THE KING IN THE NORTH

I'd vote for her son.

>The Saber Vote
>The UMU Insurrection.

If you wanted it, you could have just asked.

Oh, king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

No, I have sworn loyalty to my Emperor.

Imperialist dogma maintains socio-economic dependent classes OUTSIDE of your country you dimwit peasant. Capitalism on the other hand is what you describe. But since the market system came about in the 17th century King Arthur did not live in a liberal society and hence cannot be blamed for the actions of her modern day successors.

I honestly never knew anyone drew it out

I wish they drew it with the Pythons as the soldiers, and John Cleese as the captain.

Next to nobody knew the truth dummy. She had a guy pretend to be her for public speeches and shit like that.

Newfag