This is the part where the good guys win

>This is the part where the good guys win.
>This is the part where you turn in your assault rifles.

The marches this weekend show that an overwhelming majority of Americans support getting rid of the second amendment. There is no reason for a civilian to own an assault rifle and none of you can provide a coherent argument as to why you need one.

Attached: ff2_mfolbham2018117.jpg (432x324, 37K)

Exactly. Normal, civilized people don't need guns.

And you ever noticed how all gun supporters and NRA freaks are all ugly, fat, and wh*te?

Attached: ArtificialWombsNow.jpg (500x333, 54K)

I have definitely noticed this. Most of them seem to be compensating for something. If someone is truly an "alpha" then they'll have no need for weapons.

Pic related.

Attached: pol-has-small-dicks.jpg (1200x900, 288K)

Wow look more retarded women. Haven't seen any of those lately

Stop using white as a pejorative

Attached: stretch-marks.jpg (800x646, 113K)

>The marches this weekend show that an overwhelming majority of Americans support getting rid of the second amendment

Yeah a whole 200 thousand people. They were boasting about a million.

Give me your first and 4th and maybe we will talk. The spoken word is the most insideous and dangerous thing in existence. And surely, the safest thing to do is let the government search whoever they want for whatever they want

Molon labe, you fucking pussy. I dare you. I double fucking dare you. I can't wait until you try it.

MUH VAGINA

Oh, the "compensation" claims....so what about women who own guns...do they all have little dicks too?

Thats kind of transphobic bro

You are going to do anything. The government has tanks and bombs and drones. You WILL surrender your guns or they will be TAKEN from you with force.

Does Soros really think that paying you clowns to start dozens of these hit and run threads only to have each one of them BTFO is helping? What is his end game?

Attached: open carry of a dangerous weapon.jpg (858x920, 69K)

Yeah, because deploying tanks against the citizenry will definitely go well for you, even assuming the military goes along with it. Which they obviously won't. Government is not a monolith. It's made up of people. And if you think those people are gonna shoot their countrymen just because some fucking bureaucrats half a continent away tell them too, you're in for a surprise.

There are more guns in this country than people, and the people that have the vast majority of them hate you and everything you represent. I say again, molon fucking labe.

Death by a thousand paper cuts....im fuckin beat from debating people.

I’d like to point out, if this fantasy of yours comes true, they will be using guns to take guns from innocents. Possibly starting a civil insurrection, due to the desecration of a sacred and honored document, leading to a civil war, most likely destroying America itself. Not to mention leaving us vulnerable to an attack from another super power.
In the process

>.im fuckin beat from debating people.

There is literally nothing to debate. We have a God given right to keep and bear arms. It is guaranteed by the constitution, and not a single one of these "brave" communists for all their numbers tried to take 1 gun from anybody.

Just because you have not even half the wisdom of a man from over 240 years ago doesn't mean you actually have a coherent argument.

It just means you are an idiot.

Attached: 1512088534115.jpg (500x395, 42K)

Rigggght. The March people have already stopped talking about.

I live in a state's capitol that is rapidly growing. I drove by our capitol building earlier today on an errand downtown. This is where our marches for whatever cause of the week are typically held.

Anyway, I had to laugh as I saw the garbage cans on the sidewalk stuffed full with those damn signs. Like, you get up early as fuck, bring your sign, march for a few hours pretending you're contributing something, then when it's time to go, just throw your sign away.

Made me laugh.

Ever noticed liberals are even fatter and uglier? Truth.

In Planned Parenthood v. Casey, the Supreme Court affirmed that a woman has a right to abortion until fetal viability. In the Roe v. Wade decision, "viable" is defined as "potentially able to live outside the mother's womb, albeit with artificial aid." This means when artificial womb technology is developed, women will no longer have the right to abortion.

Americans want to get rid of second amendment?
No reason to own an "assault rifle"?
Which is it?
Second Amendment applies to shotguns, carbines, pistols, flintlocks, muskets, black powder, revolvers, over unders, double barrels, and more.
if there is no reason to own an "assult rifle" (whatever that means) then out of 300 million people, at least one can provide a reason to own any above the guns I mentioned.
You make your position indefensible by focusing on banning the second amendment AND "assault rifles".
Why don't you make your argument more sound, by saying "there is no reason for anyone to MAKE a gun"
Why stop at owning?

Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem.

>if your an alpha you have no need for weapons
>what is the past 2000 years old empire
>no way all those conquering armies used weapons!
You are fucking retarded kys

What the fuck is up with their capitalization?

To defend against Tyranny. Holy Shit.

Reported for spam.

>turn them in or we'll take them!
With what, harsh language? In case you haven't noticed, we don't give a fuck, and you don't have anything else. You have lost. This is all just whining at your own impotence and comforting each other through the tears. The brilliant plan of
>send guys with guns after the guys with guns while we dildo each other for social justice!
is going exactly nowhere.