How can we make our society more welcoming to trans people?

How can we make our society more welcoming to trans people?

Attached: 1522030240067.jpg (1219x1307, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alchetron.com/The-Repairer-of-Reputations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill all whites

bathrooms with a squiddily diddly Prince logo on them that actually lead to the back alley.

We dont

FULL ACCELERATION LETS GOOOOO FULL SPEED AHEAD THE ONLY WAY FORWARD IS THROUGH

Attached: 55d65f3375f65c08dd53fd7ec9bd5f7c.jpg (600x776, 37K)

Only give credit when its due. You call that a tranny. I see traps everyday that would put him to shame. He wants to be treated like a girl but can't even shave his stuble. He gives traps bad name.

These people are humiliating for us.

Jesus Christ, you guys either need God or a nuclear bombing.

thats a guy in drag not a tranny ffs

>woman

Attached: 1488.gif (360x250, 984K)

>dude in coloured hair goes to the ladies room
>gets told to fuck off
>"hurr durr I'm a woman!"
they could at least try to look like women...

Attached: oh fugg a benis.gif (640x360, 3.86M)

I thought that I was the only Bahamian on POL.

CANADA NO!

We kill the trannies, faggots, and other degenerates and stop making this an issue.

Gas chambers

Who dis?

Yikes

>that
>not expecting humiliation

Farrah Lovely

Attached: Farrah Lovely.jpg (761x1280, 393K)

>man who chopped off dick walks into womens restroom, staff angry
fixed

That would probably have the opposite effect

Where the hell were all these freaks 10-20 years ago?

Attached: 1497081087270.jpg (576x1024, 107K)

At least put some effort into looking like a woman jesus christ. You can't just stroll into the woman's restroom with your 5 o'clock shadow.

>"It's Humiliating!", says weird looking thing dressed like a retard, after others don't humor it.

I would imagine AIDS probably got them if the poofter bashers didn't curb stomp them first.

Honestly I don't think that much can be done for them at this point. Their community is collectively so hostile and entitled that they are quite unsympathetic figures. They've really bungled the PR angle.

>How can we make our society more welcoming to trans people?

We can't. That's why we ought to just kill them.

I think even the most timid normie who is all for 'diversity' is going to be alarmed and disturbed at the sight of a 6'2" man with heavy stubble and make up wandering in on them when she's trying to take a piss

Should’ve thrown it in jail

Yeah, no doubt. But try suggesting to them that maybe the best solution is for the few trans people around to make use of the disabled (gender neutral) toilets. They're just not willing to compromise.

trick them into lethal chambers?

alchetron.com/The-Repairer-of-Reputations

And why do they want to be trannies like it's some cool kids group that comes with free attention and victim card?

That's because they feel using a female toilet is some sort of revolutionary act of social criticism against the outdated and backwards society that oppresses them and suppresses their true identity.

when i see pics like this i personally think that there should be special classes for them how to pass, how to do make-up and stuff, i don't mean the gov should pay for them but imo medicine doesn't pay enough attention to the social side of transition, it can't really be a part of therapy ofc, a doctor isn't a stylist, but at least they could point them to some direction

Free Helicopter rides for all trans?

Attached: heli-1.jpg (580x304, 42K)

I dont even care if trannies use the womens bathroom as long as they are passable enough to look at least like an ugly women. If you are noticeable as a fucking man in a dress from 500 feet away you should get your own bathroom that just has a gun in it and a drain in the floor

Bring in more Muslims.

Attached: 1517959753603.jpg (900x545, 86K)

why do you hate them, they want to be your gfs :^)

>took 3 post to get it right
proof the Sup Forums is the worst board

>woman

Attached: cultural marxism.jpg (545x397, 78K)

>chopped off dick
yeah no, that twat still has his dick and never remove it

We put them in asylums where they belong

most of tranners don't

hiding, because they knew they were shunned by society
because that's what it is now

Who's going to feed the blacks?

10 years ago she was probably a repressed teenager, 20 years ago she probably was a child who was realizing she couldn't play with girls as another girl because it's not allowed

You make an trans ethnostate - wakanda for them in US (?) and put them all there with no contact with us, normal society.

They have Trans in Iran - the govt funds those sex ops but Still treats them as a mentally ill people. Plus there are those shitty 3rd gender memes in Oman and in South asians and Trans in Pakistan. You make sure to bring the right Muslims

gas them

la creatura...

(((greenberg)))

Attached: captain_cuck_and_the_super_queeros.jpg (2048x1365, 1.76M)

get rid of society altogether