JoJo

Was it worth it, Araki?
Was it worth making Polnareff suffer?

He is the protagonist.

>Dio
Oh no i'm so evil!!!
>Kars
Oh no i can't stand outside in daylight!!!
>DIO
Oh no joestars!!!
>Kira
Oh no my penis gets hard from looking at hands!!!
>Diavolo
Oh no i got raped!!!
>Boipucci
Oh no i sucked DIO's cock too much!!!
>Valentine
Oh no i have daddy issues!!!
>Jobin
Oh no i cant have daddy find out!!!

Is araki ever going to make a good villain? Holy fuck

>jojo references in Guru Guru

Jotaro should've been the one to suffer instead. Under my hand, preferably.

AJò

Sardinians get out of my board
WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

>implying Jobin is Part 8 antagonist.

Know your place Shitalian

doppio was the only good villain.
he didn't deserve to die, he was just following orders.

your mom was the only good villain

Sardegna is still part of Italia you retard
Also stop anglicanizing italian names

Lame reference, when will Japs step it up and stop badly copying famous JoJo poses?

Doppio was an asshole who attacked civilians without remorse.

This.

It wasn't lame, G-Fantasy were far more manly than most Jojo's.

>diavolo*

That's a retarded logic, never heard of Heichmann and Hannah Arendt?

>Jojo's
opinion discarded

You Anglicanized it

No, Doppio.
>b-but the eyes!
It's still Doppio, he's still aware of what he's doing and doesn't give a fuck. Fucking cunt, I'd piss on his face.

I () am not

Doppio is so awesome he called those girls bitches he's my hero =D

Kinky.

Dio is an incredibly complex characters and is all in explained in TAS' video

Kars however is shit, and Kira is just as bad, they have no real motifs

Fuck off.

>watching videos that explain how complex a character is

What?

>confusing people who intentially did bad deeds to people who were following orders.
what do you think would happen if he didn't?
>aware
retard spotted

i actually liked Kira as a villain, for (what was essentially Jojo's Bizarre Slice of Life) a murderer is about a good as villain as you can get and Kira's autism made him a better villain desu

no he's no realistic he's just evil for the lols

>le edgy serial killer
nice rehash arhacki

Thanks, I had a good laugh.

>dude vampires lmao
>dude pillar men lmao
>dude century old vampires lmao
>dude stands lmao
>hang on, a serial killer who has a hand fetish? this is too strange and unrealistic for me, sorry

yeah he was so cringy every time he appeared on the screen I fucking mumbled it was reddit tier and then i saw the fucking reddit tier memes on Youtube and I was screaming in agony he's the reddit character even more than Dio and Wamu

The difference is that the story of the pillar men actually makes sense since we know that the Amerindian mentality is that of human sacrifice so they have that impulse embedded in their DNA, so they're the result of generations of human sacrificing wackos

I didn't make this thread for you faggots to flaunt your shit taste.

I love Pol!

based hair poster

based pointing it out poster

He wasn't edgy. Kira was clam unless someone stressed him out like some serial killers like ted bundy.

Based pointing out based hair poster poster

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

Pillar Men are millennia old, way older than Amerindian civilizations or sacrificial rites in America (the continent), retard. They're also a different species from humans.

Who /Toscana/ here?

Serial killers are inherently edgy

your mom is inherently edgy

Based hair poster

>if anything is even remotely "dark" in any way, it's edgy
end your life

all me

retard amerindian civilizatiosn are millenia old too

That's false

he's right tho

see:

>killing people for no reason isn't edgy

Kira killed because of his fetish and the part did not go to in depth with his killings and weren't excessively bloody like most edgy anime

>having severe mental disorder that forces you to kill people
>no reason
I'm assuming you're probably a child, so I'll cut you some slack, but you should really do some research on what the term "edgy" refers to.

Kira killed for pleasure. Still pretty edgy.

You didn't get the point, retard.
If they did indeed come from Mexico, they're older than a great deal of Mesoamerican civilizations and surely predate the practice of human sacrifice in Mesoamerica.
We don't need tot get too specific, but my point is that they can't be the result of generations of human sacrifice if the Pillar Men are a separate species and thousands of years old.

Kira is edgyness done right, he isn't coldsteel but he isn't a pastel colored horse either, also his stand is one of my favorites

>While Jotaro and the gang play video games in the basement, Polnareff fights an almost immortal being that disintegrates his friends
>Later becomes a cripple after trying to rid Europe of illegal drug trades while Jotaro fucks dolphins

Yet to this day, people still suck off Jotaro as best Jojo.

Jotaro is the best JoJo though.

>has a stand
>gets crippled
his own fault really; also
>caring about yurop

*Jonny

Jolyne*

Joseph*

>kira
>ANYTHING done right
see

Fuck off that list is just one trait of each character with an "oh no" in the beginning so it sounds bad

So why didn't he call Jotaro pre-pt5?

>Spend a part of the early 90’s helping Joestar descendants cleaning up DIO’s mess.
>Finds out about crime rate suddenly going up in Europe and investigates why.
>Discovers the one responsible and meets him alone in a remote area for a one on one stand battle.
>Got wrecked by Diavolo because he probably got impulsive and wanted to solve the problem without Jotaro’s help.
>Became literally disabled and was stuck in Italy because of Diavolo’s paranoid ass wiretapping phone lines and any other source of communication as Passione grew.
>Never got to communicate with someone from the Speedwagon Foundation and lost contact with Jotaro during the years.
>Had to wait for years until a group of misfits that went rouge against their boss were deemed worthy of knowing the secret of the beetle arrow and how to defeat their boss.
>Goes to Rome to meet the gang, only to get tricked by a twink with a serious untreated personality disorder who reveals himself as Diavolo.
>Fights him again, dies while thinking about his SC crew.
>Soul transfers inside a turtle because of SCR and beetle arrow ~power~.
>His body is dead so he has to accept his fate of being a turtle now.
>Never got the family that he dreamed of and has to unironically babysit DIO’s son, Diavolo’s daughter, and a young adult with bad fashion taste. Those three are probably the closest thing he might consider as a family at that point because why not.
>Works as a consigliere for GioGio in the reformed Passione.
>Probably lives in whatever luxury turtles have because Giorno probably likes animals more than people.

Idk man, Polnareff grew a lot as a character but his impulsiveness was his downfall. I don’t think he deserved most of the suffering he endured but Araki loves his long-suffering characters. I wonder if he and Jotaro ever got to meet again after the events in VA since the latter was investigating Giorno.

>tfw I fall for it every time

Polnareff was being monitored by Passione, probably didn't want to get Jotaro involved.
Then again, the two did go out of their way to hunt down any remaining arrows so I don't see why he wouldn't contact Jotaro.

There are shitloads of assumptions here.
>Discovers the one responsible and meets him alone in a remote area for a one on one stand battle
>Got wrecked by Diavolo because he probably got impulsive and wanted to solve the problem without Jotaro’s help
Absolutely nothing indicates that this is what happened, all that is said was that he investigated and then got attacked by Diavolo.
Ever since Egypt Polnareff didn't shy away from working with others, it's a completely ridiculous assumption that he wanted to hog the glory of beating him and stupidly went in alone.

Polnareff deserves to suffer.

I hate this. Kakyoin didn't punch him hard enough. Avdol and Iggy died so he learns to depend on his friends and he learned fucking nothing.

LET THE WINGS OF LOVE TAKE YOU HIGHER!

I want Kakyoin to punch me.

He learned to depend on his friends after the fucking Hanged Man fight, you moron. In The Lovers, Justice, High Priestess, Geb, Anubis, Oingo + Boingo, Boingo + Hol Horse, Alessi, Cream and Silver Chariot Requiem fight he either assisted his allies or attempted to.

His entire ROLE in VA is to assist the heroes.

LET THE JOY OF LOVE
GIVE YOU AN ANSWER!

The same reason Jotaro didn't call him in part 4, maybe? Even though Jotaro came far closer to death many more times than Polnareff did in 5, between Ratt, Atom Heart Father, Killer Queen and Bites The Dust.

They don't own each other. If Polnareff had thought that Diavolo was the threat that he was then he probably would have called for help (Him and Jotaro had worked on finding stand-arrows together in the 90s, there's nothing suggesting that they couldn't do something similar again) but he didn't have time to, and due to Diavolo's paranoia being established as a significant character-point it's likely that Polnareff was taken by surprise. It wouldn't be the first time someone underestimated Diavolo either, Buccellati initially assumed that his stand-ability must be weak.

Again - Polnareff learned to depend on his allies after the Hanged Man fight, and repeatedly showed that he was willing and enthusiastic to do so, in SDC AND VA.

BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN

He's the fucking best

Alright makes sense to me now.

ABAJ
?

why was diavolo so paranoid anyway? it wasnt explained

Probably because of the shit with the priest busting him over keeping his mother under his floor.

he was fisted as a baby

He was diddled

ABAJ times were greato.

I think he just developed trust issues because he got fucked in the ass. And also there's the mom thing, that probably made his issues worse.

He's Sardinian he got bullied by the gaggi in school

I want Diavolo to fist me.

I think the concept of stands alone, would make anyone paranoid especially with him being one of the earliest with the arrows.
Ithnk take his phonecall about Cioccolata he talks about "True nature" in a stand. Just like the city acclaimed doctor who supposedly helped old people had a true nature of being a sadistic psychopath, how many others do you think the arrows have shown? Made worse when you are attempting to grow an organisation. Not every fella is going to be a Bruno.

It's never said in the manga that he got raped, you retarded protestants

The priest was actually portrayed as a very kind and caring man

Diavolo was paranoid before discovering the arrows