LAND OF THE FREE HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1515237888723.png (1310x810, 830K)

Other urls found in this thread:

philly.com/philly/health/at-some-philly-homes-toilets-get-flushed-into-the-citys-drinking-water-source-the-sewer-detectives-are-on-the-case-20180321.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggerdelphia, philaniggeria, thats your explanation

N

I

G

G.

E

R

S

S

s

Nice

Attached: 1521691725981.png (451x549, 84K)

It would be so fucking diluted before it reaches the faucet again. I guarantee there are worse things in that water than shit.

Why can't non whites into basic sanitation?

Attached: philly.jpg (635x140, 30K)

wew

i had been lied my whole life
the us isnt a paradice

for example, this pic, nice weather and nice sea, but at the end of the day those are commie blocks

Attached: 1511292890744.jpg (1600x1000, 2.78M)

DIS IS CUZ RAYCIS WHITE PEOPLE WON'T FIX OUR FUCKING STUFF AND SHIET THEY FUCKING OWE US CUZ SLAVERY

That's not how it fucking works wtf.
You can't flush into pressurized water main.
Some houses could be tied into the storm sewer meaning it goes to rivers

Holy shit.

Democrats

It goes into the storm drain that feeds into the same river that's the source of their water.
Link next time faggot.
philly.com/philly/health/at-some-philly-homes-toilets-get-flushed-into-the-citys-drinking-water-source-the-sewer-detectives-are-on-the-case-20180321.html

“The underground detectives are on the case.” The fucking Delaware river man, that shit is nasty. We didn’t have these problems in Philly burbs but that river is disgusting

What does that mean though? This is n literally how the sewage works throughout the country. Sewage gets dumped in the river and picked up again downstream for drinking water

>hippie flag
Heartbroken, Stacy?