DIE FOR ISRAEL

DIE FOR ISRAEL

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 1.43.36 AM.png (375x391, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/john-boltons-arrival-means-the-iran-deal-is-on-european-life-support
archive.is/nbJYy
lobelog.com/mek-tied-to-israel-backed-terrorism-regardless-of-us-designation/
archive.is/UK11R
truth-out.org/news/item/7033:israels-assassins-and-tehrans-killers-2
archive.is/7gYab
globalresearch.ca/the-rise-of-mekncri-in-washington-pay-off-the-right-people-and-you-are-no-longer-a-terrorist/5615944
archive.is/1KV2m
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/02/israel-and-proxy-terrorism/252971/
archive.is/CRxzl
theamericanconservative.com/larison/how-terrorism-becomes-entirely-defensible/
archive.is/I7vDv
commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/iran-israel-peoples-muhahedin-terror-nuclear/
archive.is/PntHF
haaretz.com/1.5183498
archive.is/BdqpW
ibtimes.com/mek-pays-us-officials-where-do-iranian-exiles-get-their-money-214388
archive.is/oVFq9
blogs.voanews.com/us-opinion/2016/07/11/saudi-backing-of-iranian-exile-group-inflames-mideast-conflicts/
archive.is/eRhFP
slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/03/john-boltons-cambridge-analytica-connection.html
archive.is/lpDWt
bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2002/11_november/20/ws_johnbolton.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did he come from the 1970s?

I'm sorry, but if you don't see how a good old-fashioned war can be a boon for the US economy then I'm afraid you're blind.

Iran and North Korea need to be brought to heel. Short and swift engagements will usher in a century of peace. Trump needs to take the shot, and he needs advisers who believe in his worldview.

No one's worried about a war. He's on a short leash.

Attached: TrumpNetanyahusBitchDestabilizingIranMeme.jpg (635x743, 80K)

>I'm sorry, but if you don't see how a good old-fashioned war can be a boon for the US economy then I'm afraid you're blind.

Iran and North Korea need to be brought to heel. >Short and swift engagements will usher in a century of peace. Trump needs to take the shot, and he needs advisers who believe in his worldview.

Attached: Merchant goy mask.jpg (600x693, 40K)

MIGA!!

Attached: NOTWRONG.jpg (707x707, 108K)

Attached: ISRAELspyMeme.jpg (1007x820, 143K)

SHADILOM! Fellow, Migapede

>a good old-fashioned war can be a boon for the US economy

While a good-old fashioned war might be a boon (like World War II,) Second Gulf War was a disaster. Either you fuck with the best (like Hitler,) or there is no boon.

Although in the long run, WWII brought a whole lotta Jews to our shores, and led to our ruin. So thanks, but no thanks

Drain the schwamp

this

Thanks alot drumpf

Attached: 1580733140445.jpg (1280x1122, 255K)

Them Parkland kids should be more worried about Bolton's appointment than they are lightning striking twice.

MIGA, goy.

MEK paid John Bolton while they were listed as a terrorist organization.
washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/john-boltons-arrival-means-the-iran-deal-is-on-european-life-support
archive.is/nbJYy
>Previously recognized by the U.S. government as a terrorist organization, the MEK spent vast sums paying high profile U.S. politicians to speak in favor of its cause. Bolton has spoken for the group on numerous occasions and one source tells me he was paid significantly for doing so.
Mossad uses the MEK as a proxy force for anti-Iranian terrorism.
lobelog.com/mek-tied-to-israel-backed-terrorism-regardless-of-us-designation/
archive.is/UK11R
truth-out.org/news/item/7033:israels-assassins-and-tehrans-killers-2
archive.is/7gYab
globalresearch.ca/the-rise-of-mekncri-in-washington-pay-off-the-right-people-and-you-are-no-longer-a-terrorist/5615944
archive.is/1KV2m
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/02/israel-and-proxy-terrorism/252971/
archive.is/CRxzl
theamericanconservative.com/larison/how-terrorism-becomes-entirely-defensible/
archive.is/I7vDv
commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/iran-israel-peoples-muhahedin-terror-nuclear/
archive.is/PntHF
haaretz.com/1.5183498
archive.is/BdqpW
ibtimes.com/mek-pays-us-officials-where-do-iranian-exiles-get-their-money-214388
archive.is/oVFq9
blogs.voanews.com/us-opinion/2016/07/11/saudi-backing-of-iranian-exile-group-inflames-mideast-conflicts/
archive.is/eRhFP

Attached: John Bolton MEK Rally.jpg (681x458, 38K)

ohh

Attached: Swamp Wars.png (452x666, 279K)

I like Bolton, he's good people.

”I’m with the Bush-Cheney team, and I’m here to stop the count.”

John Bolton’s Cambridge Analytica Connection
The embattled data firm earned more than $1.1 million from Bolton’s super PAC.
slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/03/john-boltons-cambridge-analytica-connection.html
archive.is/lpDWt

Attached: Free Mustache Rides.jpg (205x167, 8K)

>brought to heel
easy, hillary

>he's good goyim
FTFY

bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2002/11_november/20/ws_johnbolton.shtml

>"We are confident that Saddam Hussein has hidden weapons of mass destruction and production facilities in Iraq.

>"We will wait and see what the December 8th declaration says but there is no doubt that Saddam is a threat to the region and needs to be disarmed.

>"Iraq is already in breach of resolution 1441 by its attacks on coalition air forces. This is not an effort to add up how many times they breach resolution 1441, the real question is whether there is a sustained effort at co-operation."

>"There is no doubt in our mind that Saddam Hussein has an active chemical and biological warfare effort.

>"The evidence is there - the question is whether the inspectors are allowed to find it."

Attached: SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.jpg (600x450, 48K)

he's not going to be able to get security clearance, 100%

My gramps fought the nazis in europe, my pops fought the communsits in korea, and I'm fighitng the muslims in Iran

doing my duty

Trump hires people to do a single job, to focus their energy at a single problem, fix it and leave. Bolton has been appointed to deal with Iran, and deal with it he shall. If this makes you uncomfortable, maybe it should.

>Bolton has been appointed to defend Israel from Iran
FTFY

Attached: GUARDIAN OF ZION.jpg (938x844, 133K)

Like I said, if he makes you uncomfortable, good.

>Like I said, if he makes you uncomfortable, good

Why, exactly? Are you a kike, by any chance? Because otherwise he should make you uncomfortable, too, and that's an understatement.

Attached: bolton for treason.gif (700x900, 65K)

USA YES!
That's so progressive of you to die for Israel.

Based

Of course because Israel #1

Whats stopped me from joining the military, srs.

More like your weak ass little feet.

Typical chicken hawk Zionist good goy.

lolllllll

this, goyims.