Plastic Surgery

What are your thoughts on cosmetic surgery Sup Forums? Is it a way of creating a more beautiful populace? Or a jew trick to milk money out of insecure goyim?
Personally, I oppose it in general, but think it should be mandatory for the extremely ugly like pic related.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (850x580, 117K)

It is fine, people wanna change certain features of themselves, they should have the right to do so.

Nothing should ever be forced or illegal.

what the fuck will a debate on a Indonesian basket weaving forum prove, memeflag?

Attached: 1474747932275.jpg (500x487, 69K)

It's fine, but I wouldn't want to have children with someone who's had a procedure done. Too insecure and shitty genes.

Some of us actually want to improve society. At this point I think ancaps are as bad as commies. Both want to create a disgenic society based on some abstract jewish economic rhetoric.

Why post anything here then?
I want to have an interesting conversation with interesting people here.

What the fuck are you taking about? How will banning/forcing plastic surgery ruin society?

improve*

Plastic Surgery is a way of covering up what is defective, whether that's genetic, postural, or whatever.

It makes the populace more beautiful the same way putting a scented carpet over shit gets rid of the shit, you're deceiving whoever you're advertising to and as soon as they move in and have kids they're going to wonder where all this shit came from.

Kike subversion

Well, insecure people waste money and time with this shit. It makes a lot of money for the (((surgeons))).

Also ungly people are gross and I don't want to have to look at them

THIS IS JEW PROPAGANDA
LOOK THE CUT IS ON THE """BEFORE""" PICTURE NOT THE """AFTER"""
DNA DNA DNA DNA DNA
N
A

D
N
A

D
N
A

D
N
A

D
N
A

Attached: 1519412959660.jpg (298x298, 26K)

If its going to help your mental state do it.

if i could afford it, i would be swimming in pussy

the only thing fucked up about me is my face

Attached: cloroxsb.jpg (225x225, 8K)

So what if people wanna change they way they look like, doing that is a basic human right. If people wanna use their talent of adjusting people's physical traits, they should be allowed to do that.

>free cosmetic surgery
>state pays for it
>must have yourself sterilized
problems solved

>tall
>handsome
>look younger than i am
Unlucky kid. You'd never know the feeling of girls looking at you or randomly saying hello too.

You can't hide genes no matter how much surgery you get on your ugly body.

Attached: 761241.jpg (750x445, 61K)

Stephanie got a nose job

Attached: CDA0AEBD-72F8-488F-B2E5-B0C5EA9AF5E3.png (727x429, 459K)

Do you lift? Do you have a good job? Are you skilled socially?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then you might have a point. Otherwise, you should work on those other things first.

dude's on some "ancaps' opinions aren't relevant" bullshit

>why does our some have this fucking huge ass ugly honker?!?
>bitch, you fucked around

Plastic surgery is jewmouflage.

But why though?
Where do these rights come from?
Shouldn't the government try to improve society instead of being concerned with 'rights'?

It doesn't improve genetics and it adds to the unsustainable cosmetic arms race which is now bleeding into girls of increasingly younger age.
That being said I'm not entirely against it, being ugly is suffering. Probably, I have no firsthand experience of that of course.
Within a century we'll probably be switching our bodies like we change clothes so it doesn't matter. Humankind cannot be swayed from its path until technology becomes sufficient to exorcise the beast.

I think it's fine in moderation. The problem with plastic surgery is that it's addictive, and people often go too far with it and end up turning into relatives of the Bogdanoffs.

It should be banned. A man has to know what he's actually breeding and what he can expect his offspring to look like, if they'll have an advantage in their lives when it comes to find more beautiful people to breed with and so on and so forth. I'd barely accept some light make up.

A society should improve itself. Government should be more concerned about letting citizens keep their rights while the people should worry about raising their children to have respect for live and shit.

>the society should improve itself
>the government should have as little power as possible

... to each their own. NatSocs on this board don't know the difference between their ass and a hole in the wall.

>Some of us actually want to improve society
It's time for offline action, memeflag.

northwestfront.org

Attached: 1520375984453.png (1500x900, 26K)

I already live in the northwest and am a cascadian nationalist. I don't want to be a part of your group.

This, and I'm not the best looking myself (average). I understand the realities of appearance, and I don't expect perfection. Deception of any kind repulses me to my core. There will be at least a small percentage of the population with exceedingly bad facial genetics as long as procreation is free. You cannot change what you were born with, and your slate is only as blank as genetics will allow.

Join or die.

Attached: 121826136284.png (500x388, 92K)

What makes you think that society will improve itself?
Seriously explain this too me because as far as I've seen social/economic freedom have led to the degeneracy we see today.

Convince me. 99% of IRL groups are larping faggots or completely ineffectual. Also call me a cuck but I'm not ready to lose my job because I got caught with some 'nazi organization'.

>social/economic freedom have led to the degeneracy we see today
You sound like a commie. Just look to the 1950s in America, under Eisenhower's presidency, America was at it's capitalist peak, and it was beautiful.

>1950s
>beautiful
You realize that the 50s is when all this gay/womens/black rights shit began to really take hold, right?

I am fully aware of this, there were a lot of movements that came out of the 50s simply due to the Jewish scheme that was the Nazi party and WWII. That is a little something you NatSocs are blind to, Nazism is a Jewish meme. But that aside, these movements came from the Jews, not freedom.

Attached: Scarlett-Johansson-Plastic-Surgery-Nose-Job-Before-and-After.jpg (520x350, 67K)

Attached: 1521769150251.jpg (500x350, 27K)

Attached: sarah-silverman-nudes-02.jpg (1600x1008, 159K)

These (((standards))) of beauty should be wiped out. Your own people looking unique is not a bad thing.

Just more beauty in the world, mate.

Attached: huh.jpg (1300x957, 78K)

you should not be so enveloped with your insecurity that you artificially change what God/nature made. Embrace yourself and everything about yourself, anything else is insecurity

Attached: Ivanka-Trump-before-and-afternose-job.jpg (517x297, 34K)

I'm using the nazi flag ironically. In reality, like I stated earlier, I'm a cascadian nationalist. Do you know why Cascaidia is so beautiful? Because the government had the sense to protect the land from (((capitalists))). Capitalism doesn't have to be 100% autistically free market, you know that, right?

Jewess?

Attached: 3cdff937dab5f95332698259fe477118--chelsea-clinton-clinton-njie.jpg (236x171, 11K)

Oh so you're a fucking retard then.

>Convince me. 99% of IRL groups are larping faggots or completely ineffectual.
The future of the white race is on the line. Do you want white children and good future for them or not? Do you want to have a state for whites only where Jamal isn't raping your daughter and your son is a tranny? This is simple stuff to think about. The US has become clown world. So your choices now are to pay taxes and bow down to a sick and corrupt state own and run by Jews and feed the flames of your own destruction, or you can accept our invitation to take part the organization of a political party and eventually a new state.

We don't have time for LARPing. We want total commitment to the cause. Sure, we'll have meetups and stuff sometimes but this isn't a weekend hobby. We need you to come act as a secretary and handle a bunch of logistical hurdles that are encountered in getting this thing off the ground. If you can't donate money, we want time and manpower. There is stuff for you to do.

>Also call me a cuck but I'm not ready to lose my job because I got caught with some 'nazi organization'.
Don't advertise it at work or on social media. It's literally that simple. Stop being afraid to show your face in public. Getting fired might not be ideal, but if it were to happen you'd be pushed into a position where you have no choice but to accept it, giving you yet another reason to fight the shitty system you live in. We're at a point where certain companies won't even hire a normie Republican who's as far right as a 90s Democrat. That's how far down the Marxist rabbit hole we are.

You have little to lose and everything to gain. What's more important? The 14 words or having to find another source of fiat shekels?

Attached: 1516470254435.jpg (900x1200, 83K)

Quintessentially Jewish

I had a nose job after a fight once. I was young and too pretty to have a fucked up nose. Turned out fine, back to normal. I wasn't trying to change my look though just preserve it.
Maybe if you're already fuck ugly there's nothing to risk losing, except money.

See

Attached: 59be7f8b358bd47c72e073257485a57a78b85e594e535ef039024e4dfb545f59.png (480x640, 534K)

Don't insult me, explain why I'm wrong.
If I'm so wrong it's akin to a developmental disability, then I would like to know why.

i really dont understand why women stand like this, it fucking pisses me off

I mean, personally, I wouldn't let my daughter get plastic surgery, I would teach her to value her appearance. I'm just sayin' people should have the right to plastic surgery.

Alright, can you tell me what activities your organisation engages in?

j... ewww

You'll need to get in contact through the website and talk to Andy or Harold. I'm new to the movement myself and I respect the chain of command that has been established, and they know more than I do. This will also prevent you from hesitating to make first contact, since we have this odd trend of long-term lurkers that listen to the podcasts for months before visiting the forums.

Don't let me feed you incorrect information. Go straight to the source.

Attached: Marx.jpg (960x540, 86K)

Cool, I'll check it out. Been reading the "Dear White American" article on the sight and I largely agree.

*site

keeps ugly genes floating around
so it might be really bad
then again we had thousands of years of natural selection to breed it out and we still have ugly people so maybe it's okay
on a personal basis I have no problem with it
if women wanna cut up their bodies to "empower" themselves aka sexually appeal to men I'm all for it

I think you should be able to sue for making false representations.

Attached: uglyfamily.jpg (740x431, 41K)

jews normalize plastic surgery so it doesn't seem odd when they remove their kike noses

I'm not even a fan of make-up, why would I approve of plastic surgery?
Imagine wanting tall children, so you pursue a tall partner. But said partner just had some sort of height surgery and your kids are all under 5ft.
Wouldn't you feel lied to?
I want to pass on my blue eyes, if someone has their eye pigmentation altered and I end up with brown-eyed kids, then what?
I understand plastic surgery after accidents or the like, bringing the person back to some semblance of normal, but I can't say I approve of it to let people play pretend.

The leaf knows what's up.

Attached: 1463057690397.webm (854x480, 1.87M)

>Is it a way of creating a more beautiful populace?
It is way for 'sub-saharan american' people for example to look like white people as much as possible
It will not change their genetic profile anyhow

Attached: Chanel-Iman-Plastic-Surgery.jpg (500x360, 71K)

Attached: 4EAA19CE-AFF6-4CAC-B116-DE20DEFA53F9.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Funny she converted to judaism

If people want to spend money on surgery to make themselves look better or feel better then why not. Its their choice.

someone tweet this to destiny

demand their high school pphotos.. Bitches aint loyal

Already 50% jew

seriously do this.

They will have ugly babies

Would bang before and after.

She looked fine before, so the kids should turn out alright.