Do your job Sup Forums

He's selling another book

Attached: 0238fbca-c289-4847-9590-e2131924efb3.jpg (580x648, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/07/15/trumps-team-overseeing-wall-street-brings-in-more-goldman-sachs-alumni-docs-reveal/
verifiedpolitics.com/trumps-wharton-professor-trump-dumbest-goddam-student-ever/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He saved us from Hillary Clinton
Ok, and who's going to save us from him?

>That fucking troll title
Oh my God, the bants from this man are unbelievable.

PewDiePie (?)

Attached: pewpew.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

I don't know about "save", but I can think of a few people trying to stop him.

Attached: zionist-media3.jpg (886x625, 179K)

Wow, it's real.
>i just wrote a book which everyone is talking about.
he can't help himself.

First I heard of Howie Carr my mother was listening to him as he drove around trolling Grateful Deadheads who were milling about the Boston Garden back around 1993 when they were playing a run of shows there.

lmao what a unstoppable mad man :)

dude if i was him i would troll the leftist every second i could

Imagine being this cucked.
theintercept.com/2017/07/15/trumps-team-overseeing-wall-street-brings-in-more-goldman-sachs-alumni-docs-reveal/

Gay shit

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-26-00-08-07-1.png (1080x809, 149K)

I just find his marketing technique comical which is to just claim the everybody loves whatever he's selling. He does it all the time. Seems to be working, though.

stay tuned for Trumps next book, "HOW I HEAD FAKED FUNDING FOR A WALL AND DESTROYED SYRIA AND IRAN TO SAVE THE WEAPONS MARKET FROM COLLAPSING"

I imagine a few other jews trying to benefit from him tho... Bibi Satanyahu in front line.

Also, fox news are deep into Trumpadour.

Certainly not you

Why would you want to be saved from happiness and prosperity? Oh that's right, you're a fucking nihilist brainlet.

He's shilling howie carr's book, I bet it's triggering lefties.

WHORES WHORES WHORES

verifiedpolitics.com/trumps-wharton-professor-trump-dumbest-goddam-student-ever/

I guess Howie Carr was almost offed by one of whitey bulger's thugs one time. Who knows if its actually true but it's an interesting tale.

Kek libs were expecting some angry tweet due to stormy and they got this instead, BTFO

This man is a fucking Jew if I've ever fucking seen one. Maybe he should do the fucking job he was voted to do instead of sucking his own deflated cock

Stormy Daniels and Mueller. No but seriously Trump is unstoppable.