Daily reminder, that genetically speaking, Eurasian is the master-race of genetics

Daily reminder, that genetically speaking, Eurasian is the master-race of genetics.

Change my mind.

Attached: Eurasian 2 out of 10.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-77zHSiMrU
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(08)00697-2/fulltext
ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health/
google.com/search?q=Marcel Nguyen&rlz=2Y3YOJM_enUS0712US0712verizon.jfltevzw.jfltevzw&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJl66VnYnaAhVEKKwKHbbpAHgQ_AUIESgB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll stick to europeans thank you.

I like brunettes...But european ones. Like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=8-77zHSiMrU

Attached: Valentina Zelyaeva2.jpg (936x1409, 739K)

What about when modern medicine becomes obsolete after the economic, societal, and agricultural collapse after we drought on resources? Races outside of their natural habitat would have to go back back to their homeland naturally or they'll die from diseases. As for a hapas, where do they go?

>White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

>Highest rates of moderate and severe cases of ADHD are found in multi-racial children.
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(08)00697-2/fulltext
>There were significant differences in median birthweight despite clinically similar average gestational ages at delivery. Asian couples had the smallest median birthweight (3210 g), white couples the largest (3400 g), with interracial couples falling between (3360 g for Asian-mother/white-father and 3320 g for white-mother/Asian-father; P < .001)

>Significant differences (P < .001) were noted among several of the perinatal outcomes that were examined (Table 2). The incidence of gestational diabetes was highest among Asian couples (5.73%), lowest among white couples (1.61%), with interracial Asian-white couples having intermediate risk (3.91% for Asian-mother/white-father and 3.37% for white-mother/Asian-father; P < .001). Asian-mother/white-father couples had the highest rate of cesarean delivery (33.2%; P < .001).

On average 1 in every 10,000 women who gives a natural birth will die during childbirth, while 1 in every 2,500 women who undergo C-sections will die during childbirth. In other words, women who give birth via C-section are 4x as likely to die. Furthermore, cesarean deliveries increase the risks for malpresentation, placenta previa, antepartum hemorrhage, placenta accreta, prolonged labor, uterine rupture, preterm birth, low birth weight, and stillbirth in their second delivery.

Attached: 1521764533160.png (665x849, 151K)

Another serious problem that can arise.
(underrated one imo)

Attached: Donor bone marrow transplant.png (819x800, 475K)

Truuu,

I'd argue that Eurasian how the lowest cancer development rate of any race however.

Eurasian.

Not African-asian, Tyrone.

eurasians are mixed race. Same difference as far as bone marrow transplants are concerned..

counterpoint: the many failed eurasian nations of central asia

Get off this board, Dugin.

EURASIAN MASTER RACE, PIC RELATED!

Attached: sminem.png (1584x886, 1.41M)

I don't want a son with a small penis

I don't want a son shorter than 5'8

G-G-Goodness, an American.

Attached: 1508595763183.png (902x902, 28K)

as long as he has a good heart should leave him alone

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health/

Read the first paragraph

To be honest it's disheartening. A perfect Vietnamese chick wants me, but I can't lead her on.

It just sucks that THIS is the reason why I can't pursue her. I can't fucking risk it

I'd like to email a variety of research facilities and media publications about this, too.

Furthermore, I'm curious to see if there's similar results for other multiracial people

There's an alpha Chad Viet-German Olympian after all, it's a toss up

sninem is a russian

supreme_gentleman.jpeg

Would waifu and have niplets with a hq azn qt3.14 though.

google.com/search?q=Marcel Nguyen&rlz=2Y3YOJM_enUS0712US0712verizon.jfltevzw.jfltevzw&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJl66VnYnaAhVEKKwKHbbpAHgQ_AUIESgB

This guy. I thought he was fucking German even

as a mestizo i would have to agree. they are like a civilized version of ourselves.

Attached: 5rKlay2.jpg (960x1280, 151K)

Asian-American is not Eurasian.

Americans are not europeans, no matter how many times /po/ tries to claim it.

well-put.

Half white/half asian here to say stop cherry picking. No matter what race, most people are ugly and stupid.

Attached: eh.jpg (750x1334, 302K)

>t. attracted to scrawny pale traps and wouldn't suck on a happa's juicy taint.

Does this thing put out?