Does anyone else feel like history ended on 9/11 and nothing's happened since then that anyone will remember?

Does anyone else feel like history ended on 9/11 and nothing's happened since then that anyone will remember?

Attached: 1493245063105.jpg (958x958, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPnZX7TlmDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty much we havent progressed in any meaningful way since then and we need the greatest happening of all time to break us free

Attached: 1508899954780.png (726x1063, 1.19M)

it's because of the internet

>Does anyone else feel like history ended on 9/11 and nothing's happened since then that anyone will remember?
I guess they never forgot

9/11 was just the true end of the 20th century, which only truly started with WWI.

Social media stagnated everything except music, which has just gotten worse

stop blaming it on that. It was by design by the kikes like you.

> history ended on 9/11
based US of A everyone , aren't they magnificent ?

Attached: mutt.jpg (599x938, 105K)

Born in 89, I can attest to this

Everything past 2001 is a fucking blur of nothing and godawful mediocrity despite my childhood self existing only within the last century for a decade, i just knew shit was better, there was a feeling.

The world we live in right now is not the same one I grew up in, and I don't mean that figuratively, I mean it actually isn't the same fucking one. We're in a new timeline.

We talking metaphysics?

>kikes
How the fuck is that even relevant? So fucking tired of you newfags coming here and using buzzwords for no fucking reason in the wrong context. Another example of why social media ruined everything. It made faggots like you aware of sites like this.

something went wrong around about then yes

A s c e n d

^

>still in Iraq
>still in Afghanistan
>still illegally spying on everyone
>still running 24/7 psyop propaganda operations
>still attempting to control every aspect of society and human interaction
>still lying
>still looting the country
>still faggots

maybe if america would shut the fuck up about it once it a while

I think that way for certain about music.

For example think of the music of any decade before 2000:
50's
60's
70's
80's
90's

Immediately a distinctive sound, tone, style and feel comes to mind both from the music and the culture. What can be said to be memorable, defining, significant or artistic about the music of this decade? It has no identity. No soul. Just a mass of directionless garbage.

Attached: funnypix_795.jpg (660x504, 40K)

the thing with 911 is that it happened around the same time internet became widespread. sure internet spread in America in the 90s with things like windows 95 and AoL but for most of the world Europe Australia etc we only got decent internet starting in the early 2000s.

you know that the norm for actual countries is to remember and resent events like that right? not everyone is taught to get raped in the ass by a muslim and not talk about it like the brits

Yes, it's the year (((they))) took over. Now they shall fulfil their Biblical prophecy.

in other news: at least we appointed a neocon Zionist draft-dodging war hawk, who has had his eye on Syria and Iran for the past 25+ years, who lied the US into wars, and who helped pen the PNAC agreement in Israel calling for the US to get rid of our (((BFF's))) undesirables flushing them or flying them into Europe fucking over our brothers. HOORAY!

well yeah now with the internet we know historyin books is 100% made up bs and none of it went down the way they say it did.

No because that's retarded.

(((They))) Took over in 1913.

They mastered algorithmic pop music since 2000 so it's been the same shit since then
You can see it currently happening in nu-country

>50's
>60's
>70's
>80's
>90's

Yet you ignore all the other years, only because those sound the best and saying 00's or 10's (2010's) sounds stupid now.

Jews News knew it too. How many times did you hear the telly say between 9/11-10/1
>THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

don't you have some missiles to dodge? hezbollah has a bad case of the ass itch tonight.

feels bad user

It's basically boomerism, every year before 1950 in America is irrelevant

time to change that

Attached: zzzzbolton2.jpg (600x500, 79K)

it goes beyond music, but music is the prime example.

in the 80s, 70s stuff was retro. same with the 90s and the 80s. this is where i disagree with the OP. the changeover was 1999.

the 90s are retro for the 2000s, but the 2000s are not retro to the 2010s. music, movies, tv, fashion, hair... and more have just been a digital blur since 2000. `culture` or more precisely the garbage forced on us since then has all been digital. previously, culture was analog. time is an analog function. time itself has been tampered with.

It's been 17 years since 9/11 and it doesn't feel like we've made any progress as people. In 17 years we went from WWI to the great depression.

Since 9/11 we have witnessed the rise of fascist liberalism and America slowly circling the drain.

Its literal regression and devolution. This species has spent over 6000 years of known history (probably much more) clawing, scratching, living, dying and testing all to define and etch in stone the best means for progression of the species down to biological reproductive impulses and nutritional needs. Now here in this decade we have droves of people arguing about which bathroom to use or how best to mutilate their genitals or ingest foreign hormones so they can role play as a made up gender. . Its an absolute goddamn disgrace.

Attached: 1395993046024.jpg (1048x762, 132K)

My mum, born 50's:
>90's was last good decade, shits bad now
My grand dad, born 30's
>Everything seems to be much worse now than it's ever been
>My boss, Gen X born like late 70's
Everything is way worse, everything went to shit after 99
>Me, born 89
The 90's were fine everything's been shit since then

Music is dead, no movements, pop music is all now written by comittee entirely, multi song writers, no one writes their own music, and it's all done in software now

Videogames are now just exclusively about killing stuff and exploding heads or basically outright gambling and costume dressup

Movies are rehash sequelitis if not outright retcons and remasters.

Everything is in this absolute pit of banality that teens and adults in the 70's and 80's would've protested against violently, but now those same people are old cunts complaining what the fuck happened because they weren't paying attention enough.

Now, the youth love their autotune, they love their coca cola, they love their corporations and they love to be taxed, they love to see their own people dissapearing, they love cuckoldry, they love trannies, they love fags, they hashtag pride marches on facebook.

Every facet of everything is worse. I can't even fucking buy vegemite anymore without it funding a mosque somewhere to cuck my own country.

The world is fucked.

9/11 pushed us into a world of memes

America went to shit post-9/11.

i'd be investing in the lebanese funeral\construction industry if they are

Attached: 1514961426754.jpg (640x1055, 422K)

1990 here and this

Things have never been the same. Not since 1998 when The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell in a Cell and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

Haha of course you would say that bigots. While you have been living in your basement men can marry men, I can get a virgina. The wage gap is illigal and Gender is gone. the next step is a gun free america :)

I turned 20 in 1996, it really was beautiful.

Yep. It was the turning point to this what is now.

video games were the last one to be taken over. dc/ps2/gc was the last batch of quality systems. midway through the ps2 lifespan, DARPA/DiGRA [the true lesson of gamergate] took over and started using games to manipulate culture. we had a bit of a renaissance with indie gaming, but DARPA was quick to get its tentacles in that too.

after 9/11 every timeline ended with nuclear holocaust except for the current one, as it is the least likely scenario, batshit things keep happening

All the other simulations ended in nuclear war. We're the simulation where events were manipulated to avert nuclear war. However, since data after a certain year is scant, the simulation is forced to recycle data to continue. That's why everything feels the same from music to movies to world events. Regardless of interference we still drift towards nuclear war anyway.

> WW3
> Colonization of the Moon
> Abolition of the Catholic Church
> Colonization of Mars
> First Lunar Wars
> Full brain transplants to other bodies
> Five-sense VR
> Indonesia flies away
> First Planetary War
> The Asteroid Incident
> First contact with the Imperial Jakalons
> Colonization of Alpha Centari
> Evacuation of the Earth
> Vassalization of Humanity
> Sun goes supernova
> The Plague of 3032
> Human War for Independence
> Deep web goes mainstream
> The truth about Black Holes
> The Return of Elvis
> Golf rumors exposed
> Colonization of other dimensions
> The Source Code decoded
> Contact between our dimension and the Anime Dimension
> The Big Brap
> Robotic Obama
> Man walks on the surface of a star

> durr history ended on 9/11

Attached: 1220381836940.png (397x303, 219K)

87 here.
Yea, a lot of truth to this. Things way worse after 2008 though.

Try synthwave.
But for mainstream? Yea you're right.

it's intentional. Music is no longer organic and made from the soul. It's made by teams of people. multiple producers, songwriters and (((quality control))) before it's allowed to be popular.

This event is used in academia now so no

Attached: image.jpg (750x1125, 103K)

>life is a stellaris game

Attached: 3e0.png (770x789, 584K)

2007, iphone and the scourge or smartphones began along with the weaponized roll out of social media and web 2.0.

Exactly.
Also when political correctness went into warp drive. That could have been spurred by the tech though.

there are still a couple of geniuses producing music from the soul, but you won't find them on tv or radio.

Attached: rdj.jpg (355x354, 25K)

>fascist liberalism
>implying this isn't an oxymoron
time to turn off the infowars, faggot
You have no idea what fascism or liberalism for that matter is.

Your throwing around terms you dont comprehend in ways that dont make sense because some glorified shills are pitching it you constantly.

you're*

>there is no good music from the 2000s
how do you explain this?:
youtube.com/watch?v=gPnZX7TlmDw

Attached: Nokia-NGage-LL.jpg (1200x685, 152K)

>it's hosted by vevo
I'm not even gonna watch this

buh god hellfar n brimstone

Tame Impala, psych stoner indie pop music made by a guy in his bedroom.

Attached: tame-impala.jpg (1368x917, 211K)

Underrated. Kek. Have a you.

>You have no idea what fascism or liberalism for that matter is.
>t.Shill
Its very easy to see for anyone with a few neurons to rub together that the concept of liberalism has been weaponized as a means of oppressing the majority by the state

Sounds like Francis Fukuyama.

Go away. History has no end point.

who else thinks everything really changed around 2007 or so?
music used to sound better, movies were tolerable, vidya was fun, the nights and days seemed to last much longer, and feel more 'vibrant' and peaceful in a sense.

Attached: 568356835689.gif (500x281, 495K)

It was a different timeline. We switched over to a different universe, happened so fast we couldn't actually feel it happen.

I agree my man

>nothing's happened since then that anyone will remember
Actually, it's been a hell of ride since 9/11.

You faggits haven't figured out that the INTERNET is the problem.

Free and fast communication between people has speed up the adoption and abdonment of culture like crazy.

when will we reach the culture singularity though

1 August 2003

Yep. More should know.

This will never not be amazing. Lets see baseball compete.

>hurr things are shit now in my day it wuz better
You've literally become boomers, Jesus christ.

Attached: 1511629035846.jpg (797x569, 69K)

Never considered this, interesting. Will jewoogle, need to read a bit more if its out there. Thanks user.

Musical moments were easier to fabricate pre internet. MTV and radio controlled the narrative.

What's interesting is that 90's saw the msm take the form it has today papers being bought up left and right and consolidated into the 6 companoes running the show now.

lol

This is what has been redpilling me over the past month. We're moving towards a mode of living that will permanently dehumanize most of society. That desire to struggle and advance is what helps us maintain the society we cherish. It gives us our religions, our art, our science, our metaphysics. Without it, we will just become consumerist subjects, totally dependent on "tastemakers" to define our moral imagination.

checked. this.
t. 89

lol is this real

unironically one of the most dramatic moments of my childhood. born in 1990.

rich was his uncle

Attached: 1510756632958.png (1894x1840, 2.95M)

We need to shake everyone hard and wake them up. That is the only thing that will save us

Except it was the jews that did 911 using the stupid rug riders as their patsies.

Born 53. Personally I strongly felt it all went to shit by 75, irretrievably went to shit. The masses don't want good things. They thirst for shit. Women are the worst for this.
There's no hope really.

I've always thought it was precisely on december 21st 2012 after the "end of the world" scare

WHAT WAS WILL BE. WHAT WILL BE WAS

The worm loves us

Why are there so many 9/11 threads all of a sudden?

>not knowing about the demiurge harvest.

Mayan calender wasnt wrong people.

Attached: never ends.png (1076x696, 177K)