Thoughts on potentiality innapropriate tattoo

Need your opinions on a tattoo which has potential for a show cause with my job.

I am a Police Officer and obviously have a code of dress which forbids offensive body markings i.e. tattoos.

I have a full length arm sleeve which is homage to my roman ancestors and the other arm i am in the process of designing now will be a homage to my anglo-saxon ancestors.

Now on my chest I was thinking of getting 'Mein Volk' in large writing to tie the pieces together. There is no natsoc symbols to go with it or anything to do with Uncle Adolf, just purely the writing to symbolise that these are my people and my blood heritige.

Do you think that this could cause potential for 'offense' or even racist to the normies? It would obviously be covered at work and no one could see it. Just guaging ideas.

Attached: images (19).jpg (343x429, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WF0zR8c2SF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tattoos are degenerate

fpbp

enjoy your inevitable regret

I’ve seen heaps of tattooed cops. Are you even a cop?

It ain’t easy being white trash

just get a 56% tattoo
>muh roman and anglo herrrrrrtage
amerimutts are the wirst

typical faggot pig

fpbp
OP is a bigger mutt than most burgers

Which state?

If this physical form is the inverse of our spiritual form then I'd suggest being heavily against getting a tattoo.

Do you know how long TOU selection is?

>anglo-saxon ancestry

So it's just going to be a collage of people borrowing money and not paying it back, then getting send to a shitty desert island with flora and fauna that's trying to kill you at ever turn?

I dont work in that state I won't specify which one I work for so don't hit me with the follow ups.

Your uniform is your skin, do not defile it. Your Volk is in your heart and head. No more commitment is necessary.

>thoughts on potentiality innapropriate tattoo
>Innapropriate
>potentiality
Wut

obviously there aren't too many requirements to be a cop in your country.

And how do you know you had roman ancestors? besides the fact that if youre european the chances are good for some connection.

Also how would german tie it all together? wouldnt it be better to get old anglish or like whatever britons spoke before that invation?

Am i not following along?

Also if they say youre racist just say romans weren't white which is supposedly semi accurate.

AAAALSoo being a cop and getting a bunch of tattoos all of a sudden in your mid 20s is attention whoreing and trying to look cool to a faggoty degree.

P.S ur gey

Jesus christ cunt get a colouring book. You aren't legion, you're a liar.

Absolutely this will cause problems. It's not about the meaning behind it but everything to do with appearance. As a white cop, you kill one nigger or have one complaint about your tattoos and now you're a fucking Nazi whether it's true or not. Hide your fucking power level man.

invasion* guess i shouldn't call someone a retard, than proceed to spell badly....

Sounds like you’re on the verge of adding another 50 or so pages to the department policy manual, man.

Whiter than you Mohammed

Attached: 1519637915292.jpg (567x612, 152K)

>Isn't capable of differentiating between an American flag and an Australian flag.
Kys.

Meme flag. Righto Mohammad.

Hes germanic. And no, our cops are pants on head retarded. You are better off seeking your own justice. The police are the for one thing and one thing only, to herd the dole bludgers into court so they can get their cut and the lawyers can get their cut and the politicians have someone to wave at the people for votes.
You are the enemy of anyone who wants their effort to be valued.

>I'm a police officer
please do use all a favor and put that service pistol in your mouth and pull the trigger.
>I have a full length arm sleeve
Of course you do you mouth breathing try hard.

Have you seen how they remove tattoos now? It ain't like the old fucking lazers 50 years ago.

Yeah half our cops are trying too hard to fit in, they are just like the gays.

>Now on my chest I was thinking of getting 'Mein Volk' in large writing to tie the pieces together.
christ no

don't be a retard. do you talk like that in real life? "hey mein volk. how are you today?" do you think that heimbach style larping looks cool?

please don't. I'm asking for your sake.

This is true. I obviously have serious doubts about it for reasons we all know. Just guaging how the average poltard views it. I was always 99.9% on not getting it. Cheers lads.

Attached: 1521728821242.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

yeah, anglo saxon is germanic i got that but its not german. theyre from denmark, so wouldnt it be legit better to get a danish phrase even?

And that sounds fucking horrendous. At least you guys aren't full of Muslims yet

If i ever see a cop with latin and germanic imagery on their arms im going to provoke and provoke and provoke that asshole

They're just gang members at this point, OP was better of joining a street gang, they'd do less harm to society
he probably got bullied in school and now has a chip on his shoulder foaming out of the mouth the get the
>respect he deserves

I actually agree on some points. I do think about 50% of my collegues are tossers and wouldn't converse with them if I wasn't forced too.

I don't have tattoos for external validation, a tattoo could never validate who I am. I am proud of my blood which is why I have it. I don't have any meaningless tattoos on my body just to look 'cool'.

North germany/denmark close.

>Need your opinions on a tattoo which has potential for a show cause with my job

1: Get a tattoo of pig assraping prophet mohhamed on your forehead

2: Get fired

3: sue the policeforce and job and tell judge that you identefy as a woman prophet mohhamed that was raped by a white male who identefied as a pig

4: all fat ugly feminists and islamic muslims will stand with you because yes, they are that retarded

5: collect shillings from sharia blue shills

6: Retire

7: whatever you do, please for the love of God, please do NOT tell anyone that you have information that will lead to hillary clintons arrest

yeah this low self esteem edgecop is definitely just like the gays.

youtube.com/watch?v=WF0zR8c2SF8

word, youre either a tattoo person or you arent. Gete one when youre 16, and you think its artistic (mostly dumb) then build up from there and that doesnt seem so bad.
but If you get your first one when youre 30 and just load up, then its just trying way to fucking hard

i dont think muslims stand with that dude. that shits halal as fuck

I already have both sides of my ribcage done with large pieces dedicated to my severely disabled sister whom I've cared for for most my life. Im not suffering an early mid life crisis, I hate cringey guys like that who get dragons and other lame stuff to look cool. It never does.

okay. good enough. although still gay, she probably can't even read it

Yeah shes australian

be practical about where you put it

lol I forgot

Vikings and celts all had tattoos you faggot.

No fuck you answer my questions.

>Ive got a rib cage tat for 'my sister'
>Dragons are shit

Ok slut. Literally every whore gets a rib cage tat and or a foot tat, the most painful places. Its a form of self harm. You prolly have green hair and herpes too.

>my roman ancestors
>my anglo-saxon ancestors
>Mein Volk

This is the level you are interested in the cultures and people you supposedly feel so stronly about you are going to tattoo these retarded things on your body?

How about you learn a European language first other than English first you fucking retard before you overdose on a superficial identity you know nothing about.

I've got my blood group tattooed on the inside of my bicep incase I'm wounded by a allied pig dog. How am I degenerate?
t Obergruppenfuhra Waffen SS Der Liebstandarte

Just tell them you like Volkswagen

Speak fluent Italian. Try again m8.

wurst* cuz were so FAT, amirite?

>Now on my chest I was thinking of getting 'Mein Volk' in large writing to tie the pieces together.
Cringe

wut

Ha! What a cunt.

then you have no connection to germanic peoples, non-hwaite.

what are you up to, Shlomo?

Get a black sun with the SPQR banner/ eagle incorporated into it.

Mein Volk could give normies the wrong impression, but more importantly I'm not sure it meshes the two together, as it's more Germanic than Roman.

I think you should put the effort into this, because those tats aren't cringy enough.

This.
Plus, tattoos are the marks of the beast.

Shill slide thread. Sage. But if true you are a faggot.

That girl is a tipycal Australian? serious question

Be a pussy then hahaha

Tattoos are fine.

Are you fat? if you are it's going to look awful, if you look like teddy norton in american histroy x it would like awesome

You can buy temporary tattoos cheap. Buy a stack of them and don't get a real tattoo until you use up the stack. Also, I didn't read your post.