Angry White Males

I can't figure out why you all are so angry at the world. I was told that you all believe that you aren't privileged and some of you actually even think that you're oppressed.

The reason you all have been ostracized is because you refuse to accept that your privilege makes you weak. You all are practical born with a silver spoon in your mouth. For you to assert you are oppressed somehow is laughable.

Like an calloused hand raking a yard for the first time, you easily blister. There isn't anything tough or rugged about any of you.

You think you have it hard in life, which is nothing more than an indication that you have a apt propensity for narcissism and are fundamentally incapable of empathy. You can't identify with true oppression, which is why no one wants to hear you stupid opinions.

Are you mad that nobody wants to listen to you, or are you really just mad that you have little dicks?

Attached: 1439305814909.jpg (490x640, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtu.be/juR74OYiegY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TL;DR

Attached: baito.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

so fucking gay

I kinda want to facefuck her, is that bad?

Attached: 1518222833541.png (625x626, 60K)

Yes, that’s pretty bad. She’s a 6/10 tops

God it's honestly so pathetic that liberals pay for shit like this.

Get ready to burn faggot.

Attached: b88.gif (400x280, 1.24M)

White privilege absolutely does exist, and it is the privilege of not being a nigger. Niggers will always be underprivileged because they are niggers. Nigger.

SAGE

Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem. Stop replying to these fucking threads, you are the problem.

Kek. That's the truth.

Betting this is just a regular user who thought he was being really original and funny. And honestly, that might be even worse than """honest""" liberal shilling.

>empathy

ah, the crux of the fucking idiot woman. Empathy will kill us all, you included you dumb idiot.

Human lives do not matter. What matters is the overall human experience. You're making it worse.

If all people of brown skin dissapeared from the planet tomorrow, the world would be less populated, healthier, green would return, animals would reemerge, and humanity wouldn't spend time bickering about race as there would truly be none. There would just be whites or "humans" left. We would then just progress properly to the stars instead of progress to a new hole in the dirt.

>What matters is the overall human experience. You're making it worse

The irony

Attached: kunta kinte.jpg (710x472, 88K)

What is white privilege? Is there such a thing as black privilege? Or female privilege?

whites in Western societies enjoy advantages that non-whites do not experience. This advantage isn't due to superior ability, but rather a result of institutionalized racism.

The same could be said of minorities. Affirmative action laws intercede against the majority all the time. This is, how would you say, systemic. Built into the law, instead of just a minor preference for white individuals due to perceived differences between groups.

Please name an advantage that whites have that is built into law.

Affirmative action laws were created as an antidote to white privilege in order to create a more balanced and fair society. Like putting a finger on an unbalanced scale to make it balanced, these laws were necessary to boost the agency of minorities in a system designed to oppress them. The mere existence of affirmative action is evidence of the unfair advantage white people have enjoyed for centuries and if white people never had an unfair advantage, affirmative action would not exist.

Pics of her ass??

I'm angry because niggers and Jews exist.

Will you help me fix my problem?

Saying Hi dad and Thank you Officer really that much of a privilege?

Making Jewis and Afro-American people nonexistent won't make your penis any larger. So, no.

What about white female youth who are homeless, and have been raped by their fathers and are escaping?

what about white homeless men?

What about whites who get terminal diseases?
How do you wrap your brain around all of this? Did those people deserve that because they're white?
How are they more privileged than a person of colour who lives in a house, with a family, good job, and never suffered abuse at home?

How do you feel about poor white areas? where the economy went downhill or a natural disaster happened?

What do you think of whites having the highest rates of depression, suicide, drug addiction, and mental illness?

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Attached: antifa_are_commies.jpg (2816x4472, 2.82M)

I'm female by the way, and a therapist. Just so you know.

I like rape even more than I like bait

>Been in rent/public housing my whole life
>Single mom son, so on benefits
>Basically been poor my entire lige
>Grew up in soccer momville with selective success so my sister and I failed because teachers cared more about other students
>Only became somewhat not lower class because I got a call for a cleaner job

While my step sister in my father's 1 million dollar house and lap of wealthiness complaining about feminist and vegan issues.

I have two words for you:

Get fucked.

Back to >>>plebbit

bad bait, off yourself please

Attached: express-yourself-but-only-if-you-agree-with-me.png (1015x952, 60K)

Separating Afro-American fathers form their sons for 400 years created the cultural imbalance in child rearing that has had a determinant effect upon the Afro-American community. If white people had not had such a disastrous impact upon the Afro-American family unit for centuries, that community would currently not be as problematic as you claim it to be. We made this mess, and it's our duty to clean it up.

Affirmative action is one step towards accomplishing that correction.

You are all going to die and I will laugh when it happens, hypothetically of course.

>t. 30 stone "real woman"

I'd say 'tits or gtfo' but I know that I'd instantly regret it were you to show 'em

Attached: 1513309172859.jpg (413x960, 140K)

White Progressive Empathy(Ethnomasochism) = letting all the rapefugees who have a real rape culture in. Censoring speech because someone may feel offended. importing those who will ultimately replace you and your values and progressing towards degeneracy. I believe in empathy circles, people outside the in-group don't get any.

Everyone knows that the patriarchy is oppressive. You're merely describing symptoms of that oppression. As a therapist, you should be fully aware of this having been taught it when you took the social sciences necessary to obtain your degree.

In 1950, 80% of black children were born in wedlock

Attached: IMG_5862.png (954x453, 86K)

can i get a time stamp next to your chest you can have clothes on even your hand
>dont believe

Attached: 4disastrech.png (1328x968, 173K)

Nobody is separating sons from their fathers now so why is it still a problem?

Maybe because niggers can't stand niggers hence the violence and the need to kill each other.

>30 stone
The most I have ever weighted in my life is 21 stone and I'm nearly 2 meters.

Thanks for making me nauseous

>I can't figure out...
Enough said.

fuck you cunt

you will learn about man made horrors beyond your comprehension and you will be like us in 2 weeks
good luck running away before that happens

Attached: jewingwhites.png (1132x1394, 256K)

2/10 larp. Patriarchy is a system to smash women's sexuality into the dirt by forcing men to be monogamous. It works really fucking well, and is a necessary evil in order to rise above savagery and actually have civilization.

you sound like a schizophrenic know it all wannabe who just discovered this board, in other words, kill yourself you pretentious piece of shit

Attached: 1519742251422.jpg (1028x543, 44K)

You're The rapist, social sciences dating back hundreds of years doesn't matter, and you being a therapist should know that by now, there is no way that you are helping people in this generation if you truely think that is important.

Great post. Totally agree.

Patriarchy is a system wherein some of the most sexually attractive men ally with the sexualy undesireable men to punish other sexually attractive men for hogging all the pussy.

So men like Mike Pence voluntarily foreswear roasties and beat the shit out of their sons for fucking roasties, and betacucks shame and ostracize alpha guys for fucking too many roasties.

End results is that everyone gets some pussy and we can all be bros and no one has to fight to be top dog and get all the pussy. It's a better system.

Do not reply to off topic, rule breaking, b tier threads.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

Please do a time stamp
if you are a well-spoken red pilled women on /pol
there is hope
we dont care if you are fat.....lol

Attached: TheEntireThing.png (826x548, 364K)

Trying to take the effect of separating Afro-American fathers from their sons for 400 years out of the Afro-American community is like trying to remove an egg from a baked cake.

Literally not true.

If anything white people have spent the last 400 years forcing "Afro-American" men to look after their children.

>these kids are better off because their parents took an interest in leaving a legacy and investing in the future
>those kids are worse off because their parents only cared about raping and killing each other with no regard for future consequences
>this is obviously institutionalized kidism and should be dismantled by giving unfair disadvantages to what we perceive to be the unjustly unfortunate

neck yourself

By constantly selling male fathers to plantations hundreds of miles away and destroying families?

You're intentionally being obtuse.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

How do account for all those black father's that do stick around in this generation are you fucking retarded?

It's just like all people, their are some niggers that refuse to take responsibility.

> can make an emotional connection with jihadi rapists
> but not with angry white men, never under any circumstances

the black family unit was strong up until the jews started subverting them with (((music))) and gang culture

The vast majority of white slaveowners found the practice of separating families to be morally reprehensible. Did it happen? Yes. Was it frequent? No.

The black family unit was strong until it was subverted with public housing, medicaid, and food stamps.

>End results is that everyone gets some pussy and we can all be bros and no one has to fight to be top dog and get all the pussy
Yeah, considering the alternative is large harems, roving rape gangs, murdering, raping, and other shit that's cannibals on the Congo tier. Patriarchy is why the white man has come up with better things than mud huts and the pointy stick.

this thread reeks of underage b8

I’m not angry. I’m not oppressed. I didn’t read farther because everything I read, you’re wrong about.
Enjoy your life.

You are being obtuse it's like giving blacks an excuse to not take responsibility at all, it's alright for them to nig the way they do because of muh plantation 400 years ago

The state of the pol, there are replies. This threads are analogous to fembot threads on r9k.

I have a mental illness. I am part of the most oppressed group of every single society in every single period of history. When I ask for help, people refuse. I struggle more than anyone else except for the most severely mentally or physically disabled, more than anyone except people who have things like Down's Syndrome or paraplegia or multiple amputations.

But you don't care because I have a penis.

Attached: 70s show sad drunk kitty.jpg (480x320, 82K)

Institutionalized racism?

I didn't know marriage after high school, and a factory job are institutional racism.

Affirmative action is institutionalized racism towards white and asian men.

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY..

Attached: Anti_White_Jew.png (1468x1152, 1.13M)

Reflect on yourself

Were mad that cunts like you want leave us the fuck alone. Fucking kill yourself shill

that's because whites built western society in order to reap those benefits.
why the FUCK would I care about niggers who are unable to feed themselves?

Attached: africans_lack_abstract_thought.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

and don't give me that oppressor crap or slavery, because my people have historically never colonized anyone, and have been slaves themselves for longer than blacks in America.
This is true for approximately half of all Europeans.
Just admit that these people are incapable of sustaining a functioning society, because I sure as hell don't benefit from my skin colour, even the McD toilet scrubber in the US outearns me.

Attached: The+sad+reality+2_9f11d4_6177503.jpg (900x1998, 738K)

On the contrary, it's like being in a foot race against someone who has had a 40 lb stone chained to their chest and then after 80% of the race is finished and they are finally allowed to take the stone off, mocking them for not trying to win in the race while pretending the race has suddenly become fair.

I like how you skimmed over posts detailing lives which break yout lecture-tought knowledge. I bet you're some middle class fuck who thinks they're hyper intelligent because they repeat social studies articles.

If a hand is calloused, it wouldn't blister.

Angry at the world?

Don't push your feelings on us. We love life.

It is a fact that white women like yourself are the most privileged class of people to ever live on the earth. Sad you don't know it.

Take a look: youtu.be/juR74OYiegY

Men and in particular hhhwhite men are discriminated against by law. It is called affirmative action.

What don't you get?

Silver spoon? Never had one of those personally. Worked and scraped for everything.

Anything tough or rugged about any of you?

Let me punch you in the face and see how you feel about being tough. How would you like that?

Little dicks huh? That kind of comment smells fishy to me.

Are you sure it isn't because your pussy is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway?

Anyways... Go play with your cats. Bye

Attached: iu.gif (432x242, 2.64M)

>I can't figure out why you all are so angry at the world.
>Are you mad that nobody wants to listen to you, or are you really just mad that you have little dicks?
You answered your own damn question right there.

So you can't name a single law that unfairly privileges whites but you can for minorities.

Really makes the brain tingle.

Are you mad, because the only person who actually ever *wanted* to fuck you, was your Dad?

White power is real, thats why we cant even say it in public. You all see it and say we are just opressors....what has any shit culture done for the world that whites haven't done 10x better?

Seriously anything would be great.

We are growing tired of this anti white narrative. And you will semoon see what happens when angry white men gather in force. You fucking commie lesbian nigger whips will learn.

The United States Constitution

I love how you pretend that whites excluding Afro-Americans initially from employment outright and then from executive positions wasn't real because it wasn't law.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964.

white people use black people as both a guard dog against other groups which fails miserably and a lowest common denominator of sorts that they can always use to make themselves look good with

as a result the white man can never unburden himself from black people and always has to deal with the down side of having large numbers of black people in america. they always seem to find a house for sale and move in then shit goes down hill after that and people have to move. how many houses does a boomer have to buy then sell in their life time to escape them? to many they gave up years ago

its not worth it to have them around and white women demand they stay. even the ones who allegedly went conservative wont truly distance themselves from black people because abortion and birth control are important to them. they play along and pretend they are conservatives but its just to try to get a ring so they can screw men economically. the medias figures leave out 1 key detail about the female vote. its like 1/3 the male vote in a good year and 1/4 the male voyte in a bad year. so even though there are more of them most dont vote and as a result trump getting 60% of the white female vote doesnt reflect the actual preference in white women politically since most wont bother to vote

I am Croatian American.
My family comes from what was Yugoslavia. My people have been enslaved for 3x longer then niggers.
Where is my baloon.

And the most retarded thing is when a woman trys to call a man out as for tough or hardened, when our while lives you ask us to be softer and more gentile.
I WANT to hit you and see what you would do after. Who would you go to? Because I promise it's not the pisas selling meth Hot off the boarder, or the blacks that would kill you for the shirt on your back.

HOW can you be so fucking stupid. We are angry for good God damn reason. You deserve a fucking pop to the mouth

>I was told
life of a woman

T-this is just too much Sup Forums is death to me, goodbye friends

Attached: Shuaibys's_live_stream_100k_special.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

>cunt detected

That doesn't make the economic advantage of slavery magically disappear.

How do i give away my privilege, I don't want to deal with this bullshit anymore

Attached: Photo Mar 19, 12 52 09 AM.jpg (1440x1652, 412K)

It does mean that you have admitted there are laws that favor minorities over whites but not vice versa.

Attached: 1463605597494.jpg (600x570, 92K)

That's a really crappy analogy, poor underprivileged people of all races all historical factors look after their sons in this generation and then there are those that say fuck responsibility and not take care of their family, you are painting a very small distorted picture.

If it played a significant role their wouldn't be wealthy black people, there wouldn't be black people looking after their family.
Knowing that they came from all the same historical point in time doesn't mean shit, schema's do not run that far back and don't play any relevant role in todays experience.

I just want to be left alone, but here you are.

You need to shoot up a school

nuke israel 2018

This is a white safe space, so you opinion is in the bin right now. Could you please leave and never come back.

not angery but pls kill yourself.

>you all
>you all
>you all
>your privilege makes you weak
>are practical born
>you are oppressed somehow is laughable
>an calloused
>easily blister
>a apt
>MUH DIKKKK
what a shitty bait post, god damn it. BTW turn off your proxy next time

Disgusting pigs like you. You’re a fucking crime against humanity and should be slaughtered

That’s a face Id beat the fuck out of

>you have little dicks
The arguments just keep getting worse.

Attached: subpar.png (600x777, 789K)

Just have a count of all the laws that are anti-men I dare you!

Anti-chistain values are horriable and intorrant.

why are every fucking feminazi a ugly cunt?

why do they all wear glasses and act like spergs on the internet?

why do ((they)) say kill all men.

are these feminists really about equality or famale supremacy.

why are feminists turning men gay?

why is there a even big sex divide than ever before?

why is attacking family values and putting men in jail based on fake rape claims?

Also the victuim complex is stupid we should be about to act out our gender role or choose not to.

why don't feminist like men any more are they stupid?

why didn't you retarded feminists ever go after obama for the shit he did?
If so is this bais?

Also why are you cunts shitting on my patriarchy is a greek custom !

You people are intolerant Of my culture and i don't like it.

western culture...IS MY FUCKING CULTURE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
t.greek man

imagine the reverse
>you female scum, you have a differing political view, therefore you have a loose cunt

Did somebody say wind tunnel?

Attached: 601234-F-0000T-001.jpg (780x587, 53K)

How can any person become this far removed from reality?

You're upset and calling people weak over the internet. I have defeated you by simply existing as a white male.

Lol the hypocrisy.