Be a wholesome person, genuinely believe that race is a minor factor in determining a person's worth...

>be a wholesome person, genuinely believe that race is a minor factor in determining a person's worth, and look super positively at everyone
>go on Sup Forums
>become right wing
>go on /fit/
>grow to despise fatties
>i'm really fucking judgemental

i don't like the person i've become and i'm torn between being likeable / having been redpilled.

wat fucking do?

Attached: 1510689935868.png (675x547, 50K)

Kill yourself. It is the only answer.

Attached: debeab611550c1b14caf9fd82cdbb2fd97ae23d10f6efd6e8edc1da70d3be7df.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

stop browsing Sup Forums all day

Make money.

Attached: NES.jpg (527x588, 131K)

retard

You are better. Love yourself first.

>Being likable
Stop being desperate for the approval of others. Seek truth and accept where it leads you.

>become right wing
Learn as much as you can about political theory, news, etc. Get eloquent.
>grow to despise fatties
This is natural. Lift heavy, get strong. Fuck thots, make friends. Redpill everyone you come across.
>???????
>profit
slash
>save the west

Attached: 49.jpg (288x306, 10K)

Don't worry mongol friends, the Romanian bros will put you out of your misery soon. We have occupied Budapest twice and we have become exceedingly efficient at it. See you soon.

i don't want to shut out Sup Forums, because that feels like denying the truth, but maybe i should.
i do want the truth, but i'm sure it's actually something brighter than this.
but muh wholesomeness

very rare

third time's the charm, bro

Attached: 1521852434409.gif (438x302, 2M)

KYS

(...kiss yourself)

Attached: 313067962_1046867.gif (400x300, 155K)

Attached: 1521886603996.jpg (400x460, 22K)

Taste inherently discriminates.
There's your answer.

Attached: 1520819212122.png (485x443, 21K)

If truth was bright ignorance wouldn't be bliss. What is it you find the most off putting about how you've changed? Honestly bitterness about it shouldn't last forever. You grow to accept it and adapt

you're not a wholesome person

i like it. do you know who said it?

fuuuck this sucks.
i believe in God. i believe that He created a good world. i believe that anyone has the potential to become a great person.
i want this theory to work, i don't want to feed myself lies

delet

Attached: 1520964736914.jpg (125x81, 2K)

>i believe in God. i believe that He created a good world.
explain british

Remember that the individual can always overpower their genetics and excel in any way they please. Most humans fail to come even close to reaching their genetic potential anyway, this site being a prime example.
If we were all judged on our personal merits and not of our great ancestors, all would be found sorely lacking.

if you believe in God then you shouldn't worry about the world so much. you should be trying to get into heaven.

Attached: 1477022144366.jpg (500x307, 32K)

>I believe God created a good world
This realm is a simple one, with a very specific purpose. It's a test, man was given free will just as God has in the garden. Man's departure from the garden was the creation of this world, splitting off from God's. Our task is to try and pass the test by succeeding with our new ability in this world.
>I believe that anyone has the potential to become a great person
They do, depending upon your criteria for 'great person' everyone has their part to play. Not everyone can be a king, but the soldier and peasant alike are important in their own way. Just as an enemy is important, for it is on their backs which heroes are built.

kek he thinks the truth is actually brighter. user I..

Most of our ancestors were average followers, not Thomas Jefferson. And 60-80% of ability is genetically determined. You're a complete dipshit.

Being liked by niggers and fatties isn’t worth giving up excellency or becoming a slave user

what
said

you can be likable and redpilled, you don't need to openly express your hate for fatties and niggers
hell I hang out with a nigger coworker and have a good time because he's genuinely intelligent/friendly
judge the people you get to know well on an individual basis on not because Sup Forums told you to hate all of them without exception

topkek
that's too much faith fo me
this

>judge the people you get to know well on an individual basis on not because Sup Forums told you to hate all of them without exception
then why be prejudiuos in he firstplace?

Attached: 1521867252223.jpg (600x600, 40K)

The Truth user...
Truth changes a man...

Attached: 254DBC0F-7014-48B7-84FF-ABCFE55B9072.png (700x700, 1.87M)

I think you're the dipshit user. Go on and follow your dredged up consensus that you're destined to be mediocre, it's certainly a simple and comforting path you've chosen.

fuck fatties, stay fit

Attached: 1521916538755.png (666x667, 417K)

Be less of a bitch

Just gotta learn to love people for who they are man.

Plus Slav girls are fucking hot. Count yourself lucky you aren't in muttland, it's fucking dirty in parts of the US.

Attached: WE SPINNIN OUT HEA NIGGUH.gif (300x225, 852K)

It sucks user, I know. Once you take the red pill there's no going back. I have a story like yours. I used to believe is equality/ bluepilled shit. I supported Israel and basically all conservacuck policies. I was a perfect goy and life was pretty great. I even fucked a negress once in high school and thought nothing of it. Now everything I do, everything I see, I'm just thinking of it in redpilled terms. It sucks but It's a reality we all have to accept. ignorance is bliss but it's not okay.

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x287, 25K)

stop trying to live in two worlds

Attached: 65465466845.jpg (1000x550, 176K)

Most people MUST be mediocre BY DEFINITION, you raging tardaholic.

OP you are very naive, but at least now you have begun to see the truth. This is not a nice world, it is built on struggle. You must accept the fact that most normies are nothing more than human cattle and in the event of civilizational collapse they will not be missed or needed. Improve yourself physically, only accept people in your life who support you, fuck everyone else

Attached: 497e65f739fc460690da29832c78d4f1c2339f02_1_600x282.jpg (600x282, 47K)