Hero Academia

What voice would suit Mirio and Overhaul best? And what about the dub?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxAIG4k7xJA
mhaoj.bn-ent.net/index.html
behindthevoiceactors.com/video-games/Fire-Emblem-Fates/Silas/
heroaca.com/news.html#2017120401
mhaoj.bn-ent.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I watched all of BNHA dubbed and it was actually really good

I think last thread we seemed to agree on Chris Niosi for Mirio

I kind of want to say Overhaul is an obvious Yuri Lowenthal

Chris Niosi could work for Mirio.
I don't know about Overhaul.

Who could work for Twice?

something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=mxAIG4k7xJA

Stop spamming this soymanga

That would be neat

Holy shit it’s perfect, not even memeing or ironic

But TanTan, really nips?

Yuri Lowenthal is Suneater desu

Holy fucking shit that's actually perfect

Good for you, user. I’m still put off by the way Shiggs’ dubber say Kuwrowgiri

TinTin/10

Kouji Yusa should do Overhaul

Tin out of Tin

That's actually a pretty good choice

He already voiced Curator.

>Dub
Politely kill yourself.

Huh. Looked him up and he'd do good for Overhaul.

That's pretty damn good.

Last thread there was a really good talk about the dub, don't start being a fag

Similar to English Kouda I bet. Chisaki will be Levi from Japanese SNK.

TinTin = ChinChin

I asked this question previous thread and figured I'd ask again.
Does the translation in the manga go through a similar altering of characters' personalities like change from the sub lines to the dialogue for the dub?

The games website updated
mhaoj.bn-ent.net/index.html

I haven't read the VIZ translation, only the fan translations, which tends to fall in line with the Subs

From the 3 translations I've read everyone is very constistent except that in the Viz translations Bakugo doesn't swear

I don't think they take those licenses sincein the writing you can't add voice tones and translators' job is pretty much translate bubble by bubble on a hopefully literal way if there isn't jap exprexions used. When we get things wrong is because bad translation mostly and not intentional.

I posted in the last thread, but my coin is on Antony Del Rio, the voice just fits for me. Anyone else agree?
For reference:
behindthevoiceactors.com/video-games/Fire-Emblem-Fates/Silas/

Someone post the Mirio Fallout edits.

What was AfO referring to here? The henchmen that All Might killed/captured? Then perhaps he'd have the same hat for Nana, since she fought against him too, but that doesn't seem the case?

What'd All Might take away that the other users did not?

Maybe his face?

AfO didn't have a hat, you're thinking of Mr Compress.

Probably the top half his face

It seems that OFA users before AM was either too weak, overpowered by AFO, and lie in hiding so I imagine they would avoid attracting too much attention to themselves to avoid getting hunted by AFO

iirc AM said that “I was the one that’s supposed to end AFO vs OFA”

He butchered his subordinates and made his face into an abstract art installation.

The chance to live a life with wife Inko and son Deku

He won the admiration of his son, and then went about destroying everything All for One built up, preventing him from spending time with his family. So to spite him he took Nana's kid to raise as his own

>Abstract art installation

Still patiently waiting for that guro doujin of AfO slowly executing Nana.

I don't blame All Might for thinking he killed him, AfO looks pretty dead here

Vidya!

heroaca.com/news.html#2017120401
ヒロアカの新ゲームが来た!

『僕のヒーローアカデミア One's Justice(ワンズ ジャスティス)がPlayStation®︎4とNintendo Switch™️で発売決定!"個性"全開の対戦アクションゲームだぞ!
その他詳細については続報を待とう!

wtf I love Tintin even more now

That's pretty cool

D-did he tap that?

captcha autist

Son-mind

Really, I guess what makes or breaks All for Ones portrayal is his body language when animated, and voice work

In the manga, it seems he genuinely does hold some affection for Tomura, twisted it may be. Were circumstances different, would he be a good dad?

I like to think AfO deliberately arranged the whole "being hunted by a succession of OfA users" thing to challenge himself and keep things interesting and ended up getting more than he bargained for.

That's pretty cool

Post Shiggy

Post OH

Toshi would never lewd Nana.

>Kid Toshi with darkened eyes
Why

Shigaraki becoming more and more handsome as Deku gets more and more scared from battle when?

Did AfO had the highground?

Deku is always scared, but theres no amount of cucumbers in the multiverse for shiggy "bring my own bags to the store" diggy

Teenaged Angst

I really want to see a picture of a young Toshi, he looks like he'd be a very cute guy and endearing young man

Mamoru Miyano has yet to voice someone. He could easily do either.

Kensho Ono will probably voice Overhaul given Bungou Stray Dogs.

That’s actually in-character, considering he’s meticulous yet petty enough to track down AM’s Mentor’s grandson just to spite AM so he get to get the last laugh

I can see him letting his brother live or flee, either not minding much about him or thinking that having some resistance from a quirk that basically originated from him entertaining

Do you not take your own bags to the store?

Probably knocked out all her teeth before making forcing her to smile.

Lol , that image didn't age well

not on my face

I don't bring extra hands to carry that load either

>physically going to the store

Nice

>You are becoming an outstanding hero
For some reason this comes across similar to “All your bases are belong to us”

I think “You will become an outstanding hero” comes across much better sounding

Is it wrong to feel some form of pity for Endeavor here?

>Spend your entire life training
>Can't ever seem to catch up realistically with your rival
>Become incredibly bitter as you work ragged and commit awful acts to catch up in some manner
>Realize all the work, the awful deeds, everything, meant jack shit, cause you got Number 1 spot on a technicality

It is, I'm afraid you're pretty fucked up user.

Bakugou’s going to turn into Endeavor 2.0 if he doesn’t change his attitude isn’t he

well it was said by a guy seconds away from death

i just took it as a "keep working hard" as opposed to what Toshi said to Deku, you CAN become a hero

I really don't get how All Might literally killing people and covering it up is almost never addressed by fans but Endeavour hitting his wife and child makes him worse than satan.

I love Endy

But who are the ones making it

It shows Endeavor as a teen/young adult there, while All Might is in his Hero persona

I think Endeavor like, NEVER saw Toshinori in his proper form. Like, even when younger, and without the injury, All Might kept his identity a big secret.

I think thats what will set Bakugou apart from Endeavor - Bakugou is being let in on the secret of, well, everything, and is starting to have some more respect for Deku

What's biking co.

Sinners need salvation, but nobody really cares that the Devil is the biggest sinner of the bunch

things not to get:

- handjob from Shigaraki
- blowjob from Mina
- fisting from Kendou
- paizuri from Jirou

Anything else?

His development is something I'm looking forward to. I can't imagine that he was always a huge asshole, so I'd love a flashback to see what his breaking point was and how he's going to act as the new #1.

So is pretty much a Eyes of Heaven/Naruto arena brawler, isn't?

>Man Fighting people who will do anything/everything to destroy what you care about
VS
>Man beating on what he's suppose to care about the most
sure you can, but your trying to cast weak bait, so you may live for now

facesitting from Mt. Lady
headpatting Ibara would hurt

Look at my cute son

isnt the earliest appearance/video of All Might the one Deku watched as a kid all the time?

Sorta looks like Worick from Gangsta.

If the end justifies the means then why should people hate Endeavour if Shouto goes on to save many with his powers, and if justice shouldn't make exceptions for heroes then why should All Might get away with what he did if Endeavour doesn't?

he is my cute bf

I don't know but there's bandai namco at the bottom of the official page
mhaoj.bn-ent.net/

Ibara is convinced that something bad happening to him to make him the way he is, so deffinitely it will lead to that

I might have to get Switch one of these days

Oh well, I’m going to wait for Pokemon for switch anyway. May as well wait for that

what do you mean if "Endeavour doesn't get to get away with it"? He got everything he wanted, it worked out pretty well all things considered.

And stop writing it down like Toshi went from 0 to 100 and instantly killed the hench-men, AfO is great at manipulating words, naturally. But it's still flawed in the same way what your writing is.

not to mention, comparing
>wife and child
to
>Adults who definitely knew what getting involved with AfO meant
is silly to argue

It would be funny if Endeavor and Momo ended up getting along well.

Well one of those things were done out of jealousy and pride, while the other was for the sake of countless lives