What white people do when any random niggers finds all his conversations on Sup Forums

what white people do when any random niggers finds all his conversations on Sup Forums

it seems so fucking easy to say that nasty shit behind a keyboard, you pussies

Attached: White People.jpg (360x410, 123K)

Attached: 1521569533020.jpg (610x457, 68K)

Attached: 1521687127755.jpg (400x547, 46K)

Fuck you nigger. Your the pussy who goes ape shit over the word nigger.

Attached: southernskrong.png (720x960, 1.01M)

how would a black person find someones conversations on Sup Forums? Explain this hypothetical situation in detail please.

>some nigger getting uppity at being called what he is
nigger

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

>Every 28 hours a black person in the United States commits a crime and gets shot
ftfy

calm the fuck down nigger

I ain't reading all that shit, WHITE BOY

Trump fucked a nigger. How many nigger dicks did Hillary suck?

Attached: TrumpnKara.jpg (707x960, 76K)

Convicted homicides. In Detroit only about 3/10 homicides are solved. They actually commit probably 51-53%.

Be honest.... if you had epilepsy and occasionally passed out in public, which neighbor hood would you want to be in? The one you mock or yours? Like this guy doing pocket compressions to save his life.

Attached: first-aid_pocket_compressions.jpg (634x432, 42K)

I would also give a B- to the 6.2% stat, given the incarceration rate of niggers.

yur hole

Attached: 1512100218065.gif (500x324, 1.27M)

SHHHEEEEEIIIIIITTTT

Attached: 1503260781046.jpg (650x615, 34K)

What are they going to do? Prove they aren't niggers by becoming violent over words?

Kek.

Attached: ALM.png (898x1282, 370K)

hi nigger lmao

It is either exclusive and only black lives matters which is racist. Or it is inclusive which means that black lives also matter, in which case "all lives matter" must be OK. But do not let common sense get in the way of a bad slogan.

lol dumbass OP posts a potato shitting himself and calls him white

I say nigger all the time in real life you stupid nigger.

whatever you say nigger

So you're saying that we need our internet anonymity because niggers are violent and dangerous?

Honestly if that was me I would've just quit the race and gone home.

Attached: 1522043826429.gif (309x145, 1.89M)

Posted on pol.
Didn't look for job.
It's white peeepo.

What "smart" niggers do when confronted by the reality of their brothas

Attached: snig.png (660x330, 209K)

uh bro blacks are 18% of the US pop. that makes 9% males, not 6.2%.

>talking shit behind a keyboard
You’re one to talk.

Attached: BE6D1941-5189-4CE8-A29F-E9AD0DCEEA45.jpg (306x306, 31K)

The age range of nig criminality precludes a portion of them.

Nigger fantasy. I've been calling niggers niggers to their faces for 30 years now, and the worst they've ever done is bix nood about how dat ain't coo mayne. Here in the American south, niggers still know they're place. And the truth of it is that when they aren't running in a pack that individual niggers are cowards.

I support black people and hope that one day they'll understand that we're both being pinned down by the exact same boot

Attached: ournigger.jpg (1024x618, 160K)

Yeah well you’re still a nigger

Go fuck yourself shitskin

Sorry not white `people` justbthe bois, white girls dont go on pol and they luv Black dick anyway

I agree. We could live in harmony if we learned to accept our differences. All races could easily hash our differences, if we could all just come together and eliminate our common enemy, the Jew. My real-life interactions with minorities are always very pleasant, as long as I'm not in some gang-ridden drug infested part of the city. The same vice versa could be said for them as long as they aren't in some meth ridden redneck trailer park. Jews want us to hate each other, because they obviously profit from it.

Attached: Bluebottles.jpg (800x445, 403K)

Besides Muslims (which isn't a race), Islam is a sick and twisted ideology that has no place in modern society.

>it seems so fucking easy to say that nasty shit behind a keyboard, you pussies
there was a time we delivered cops to your "homes" (if that's what you want to call your shelter), so you should be thankful it's only shit talk nowadays, ungrateful nigger

Attached: CottonNiggs.jpg (832x580, 213K)

>We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People
No, fuck off to Africa if you don't like it, my house my rules motherfucker

Naw I say what I think to blacks in person. They actually respect me for it thought their initial reaction is just to insult me say I look like a school shooter etc. Of course I'm not a storm fag, and I bring real arguments like the fact that they are less likely to be shot than whites when interacting with police or that they commit half the murders despite being 13 percent of the population or that whites are not violent and the FBI has to pretend Hispanics are white to frame the statistics.

>nasty shit
r u triggered snowflake?
what's nasty fo you?
is Black Pride ok for you?

Are you retarded? When the males all kill themselves by the age of 21, women outnumber the men by a lot.

BANNABLE IMAGE POSTED BY OP

paging:
MODS MODS MODS

Attached: 4chan Mods.jpg (1280x583, 122K)

Attached: 1516856140155.jpg (486x958, 142K)