Difference between China, Russia and the US

Literally what's the difference between China, Russia and the US?
>corrupt government controlled by plutocrats
>centralized strong government
>media outlets controlled by intelligence agencies or the government
>thought control and outright ideological fascism
>censorship and a police state
>morally bankrupt country where plutocrats decide what is moral to better suit them
>people live their lives to pay taxes for the government to finance capitalists getting richer while their paycheck devalue through immigration, inflation and government spending
>Soon the US will have no right to bear weapons
Literally no difference at all

Attached: 5f9e845a8b5784dd514ecdcef059b704.jpg (2048x1365, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

T H I C C

In the US you can say stuff like this, as the gov has found other ways to control a population mostly without cesnorship an violence, instead let the people do that for you

i gotta say...i get why spaniards couldn't resist the urge to race mix.

I mean, I assume China and Russia could apply for statehood if they felt so strongly about it.

They speak different languages though

I don't blame them.
>get off the boat
>10 months no sex
>probably didn't masturbate due to being highly religious
>blue balled as fuck
>see thicc natives running around half nakes
>urge to rape rises arab style
>grab the nearest bitch and show her the BSC (big spanish cock)
>cream in as many pussies as you can.

Attached: 1492675510508.jpg (1600x1066, 365K)

literally the reason I exist today

>tfw spic

The US once had freedom.

>They speak different languages though
That's actually a very relevant point for people who are not trilingual.

Original natives would've been scrawny gooks. They got thicc after getting bleached.

Anyone got more T H I C C Native bitches? It's uh- for a buddy of mine

You mean BLACKED by the imported slaves. Whitey genes bleached their skin

she thicc

good lord is there more of this

The Spanish didn't stand a chance against tiddies like that.

yea

nah a lot of them would have had steatopygia

nice

Attached: 1492678291578.jpg (930x530, 192K)

there are pro's an cons to each

china has tons of censorship and saying shit can land you in deep trouble, though you'd have to be really loud about it

in US you can say whatever you want, but that allows idiots cropping up trying to stir trouble for no reason other than their vanity

in the US you have two parties that can keep each other in check, but that means slow as shit bureaucracy

china has one party with not much checks and balances, but they do shit incredibly quickly

honestly prefer China's system, but only if the leaders are smart, levelheaded and somewhat tolerant of criticism.

Nah, they have been always brown, i think the originals came from east asia.
>tfw im a rapebaby

THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION

No more colonization, no more segregation, no more exploitation, no more supremacism, no more marginalization, no more mass shootings, no more homophobia, no more misogyny, no more discrimination!

Attached: 1518658158349.gif (327x194, 3.92M)

Only differences by degree to which the rot has set in. It'd be a hard call to make however all of it in balance I'd say

Least rot - US > China > Russia - most rot.

The US has the best chance to undo the rot, unfortunately it might involve it not surviving in its present format - however it's still the best chance as a place from which the rot's sterilisation might begin.

>The US has the best chance to undo the rot
Kikes will never let us rid ourselves of niggers. I would take a frozen shithole like Russia that is relatively ethnically similar over our jiggaboo problem.

blacks will self segregate if separated from Jewish meddling

>Soon the US will have no right to bear weapons
Nah, the actual outcome of this latest gun control push is going to be the dems getting shithammered again. They largely didn't get what they wanted in Florida for example.

Blacks are easily controlled. In 2012 they voted 94% for Obama. They are either tribal in that they only vote for people that look like them, or they are easy to manipulate in that they only vote for whoever people in a position of power tell them to vote for. Either case is not a good sign.

They only difference are the masks they wear. They all deal with the control of their people in different ways and they're all slowly annexing surrounding countries. We're on the precipice of entering a 1984 type scenario in which US, Russia, and China are the 3 major powers at constant war with each other. The only alternative is a massive uprising. If we don't want to enter a dystopian reality the masses (particularly the youth and young adults) need to be able to accept loss. Of their own lives, their loved ones. We've forgotten we need to fight for our own liberty and be willing to die for it.

All three of them have more freedom than the UK.

They re actually closer related to eeuros than either of us are to east asians.

There was a weird migration that happened where a subset of their ancestors moved into Europe.

who is she?
why are brown girls so impregnable?

not sure friend on both counts.

Attached: 1492584613682.jpg (1199x800, 288K)

Prefer China's system and would honestly prefer to be under their rule than Trudeau. With better leaders China has more potential.

the only correct answer

Absolute disgust, prefer white women.

I want to be kidnapped by amazons and be taken to their tents.

Attached: 1501968007319.jpg (319x475, 66K)

what about swarthy white women like spanish and italians, is it still degenerate

I'll dump mine if you dump more of yours?

Attached: EyWBI7N.jpg (448x750, 157K)

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump.

Attached: Anti_White_Professor.jpg (657x941, 116K)

Attached: 87789879789.06.jpg (503x752, 144K)

Attached: 1497322588495.jpg (636x1134, 61K)