Islam

I am Slavic and my life sucks. Is it a really bad idea to join Islam? Think about it... I live in Canada. I could join Christianity but it has had too much time to modernize and it is too weak at the moment. On top of that, Christians are persecuted here and it will only get worse in the coming years.

It seems like religion-less societies collapse into degeneracy. So, I want to hear why you think joining Islam is a bad idea.

Attached: 1446164461245.jpg (645x773, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

Islam and christianity will be merged within the next 100 years. so doesn't really matter bro. Just pick the one that you feel most comfortable with. It's good to be plugged into a community. Jehovahs Witnesses are actually pretty red pilled tbqh. Muslims are kinda race culty atm. We await the return of the messengers brother.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-25 at 2.34.15 PM.png (639x336, 300K)

Its barbaric and based on the deranged ideology of an obvious false prophet. But, maybe you could become a Muslim and get like 4 sexy wifes and life a cool lifestyle. Just don't wage any jihad.

How is this a rational argument? I am not a shill. I want some logical responses to why it's a bad idea.

Attached: criatura.jpg (1016x884, 179K)

At its core is it really barbaric? I used to think so. It seems to be anti degeneracy, which is good for producing societies that work. No, throwing gays off of buildings is not a good idea.

Currently it doesn't feel right joining Islam because I'd feel like I am betraying my ethnicity.

this is exactly what I'm talking about.

These people are a disgrace to the religion and they are going to hell with their false caliphs. Don't listen to them. If you do join a muslim community, make sure they are shia, zaydi, or ismaili. Everything else is dog shit.

It's all relative. But ya slavery, rape, killing the kaffir, jizya. I consider that barbaric.

We are slaves in our own fucking society. The difference here is that it's veiled.

Attached: your_future_wife.jpg (643x960, 102K)

Have you seen the news of the man's violation of honor by the father of his girlfriend?
In Afghanistan there is a saying: girls for children, kids for fun.
If it is a religion that goes with a little delay.
But come on, I hope you do not like children.

Ideally I want a revival of Christianity. I want to maybe join something that promotes passing on your genes, something that godless societies do not do.

jw.org/en/

Find your local Kingdom hall and just go. If you understand basic christian doctrine and the degeneracy of modern society you will get along fine. These people are extraordinary, if you've never been you will be amazed.

Have you seen what was once anatolia?
The Trojans were described as blond. Now look how the Turks are.
Do you want to join a religion to end up diluting your genes in an Arab immigrant?

Ask questions and learn from the elders, the people in these churches are the real deal.

Plenty of Muslim Slavs. Do you know who Ramzan Kadyrov is? A Russian Muslim, and a based one at that. Plenty of Bosnian Muslims too, who are Slavs. What kind of Slav are you?
If betraying your ethnicity if your concern, consider Slavic paganism. You don't have to conform to the degeneracy of most neo-pagans, since I think there is no problem with creating your own interpretation of the old European faith

kys pls and take as many brainwashed islam slaves with you.

>YWN be an actual caucasian

Attached: chechen-president-on-gays-x750.jpg (750x563, 43K)

Not a valid argument...just an emotional response.

Defend the action of joining a religion you don’t beleive in.

It will help contribute to societies that reproduce. Plain and simple. What's not to get?

Join us brother. Me and my wife in the picture, never been happier in my life after i converted.

wrong pic

Attached: 1521926590191.png (720x960, 644K)

yeah, totally based amiright?

Attached: 1447966207890.jpg (576x1024, 47K)

lol
Juden Patreon is a crypto communist?

I object. Burning people alive is haram and the star and crescent isn’t an Islamic symbol

Meme pic, Sven

For Islam says that all are one under alah, it is not precisely an ethnic relgion. Not even Judaism is, look at their different ethnicities.
If you want to preserve your genetics you have to do what we all do, get a good woman.

you

Nice boomercuckery

Attached: 2018-02-16-tsundereligion.jpg (1100x2193, 640K)

Do the Mormon thing.

>It seems like religion-less societies collapse into degeneracy
That doesn't mean much if you join a religion made up of gay pedophiles. You're better off finding actual ways to improve your life instead of doing something you'll regret later such as joining islam.

All I know is that atheism is meme. It leads to societies that don't work. I was all into Dawkins, Dennett, Harris, Hitchens, but look at where our filthy society is now. Look at the degeneracy. I'm not afraid to admit I got it wrong.

Ramzan Kadyrov is a chechen not a slav

>Sweden
>miscegenating
the memes write themselves

Attached: 1448051375579.jpg (800x800, 220K)

>"Burning people alive"
>the only thing you can even attempt to correct
truly based

Attached: 12f301695727e.gif (403x234, 1.98M)

Our Western society doesn't work. Are you going to ignore that fact?

Have you tried with Mormons?
These people are closed and apparently they are very white.
They are also the owners of Ancestry (the company of genetic tests) perhaps with them you find more luck if you are looking to preserve your genetics.
They also have a bible that is fun to read.

I think a lot of us went though this. Seems like almost a rite of passage for western men these days. Lsd helped I'm not gonna lie.

>Christians are persecuted here and it will only get worse in the coming years
How terrible, people might not like the fact you have opinions! Better not have any, wouldn't want to be "persecuted" after all.
>Our Western society doesn't work
And based on your half-baked theory the only possible solution is religion. If you insist on having one, orthodox christianity is pretty based. At the very least they don't overtly condone raping children and female genital mutilation.

Attached: 1463805642712.jpg (741x556, 124K)

The church has been infiltrated and corrupted within. Yes you will be persecuted with passion. The globalists will stamp out any attempts to revive it.

Go back to the roots. Follow the teachings and use it to stay strong within, your spiritual armour. Trust me, when the holy spirit enters you, theres a literal change within you that gives you an energy to fight I can't explain.

Do not worship that fucking cube. Worship the guy who broke it open for us.

Attached: 1500943901743.jpg (678x678, 85K)

Nobody worships the cube you dumb bogan

>being this new

Yes its a pretty bad idea to join an organization that is located in the middle of fucking nowhere were everyone is either being shot up by military drones or being raped by a fucking donkey

KYS

Attached: Failing at life.jpg (696x612, 45K)

your everyday shitposting on Sup Forums

> Kadyrov
> Slav

being so retarded leaf.....

join islam and try to leave it immediately after.
it's the same as killing yourself because they'll kill you for leaving islam, except it'll be them murdering you instead of you murdering yourself.

Attached: IslamReligionOfPeace.jpg (462x350, 45K)

>On top of that, Christians are persecuted here and it will only get worse in the coming years.
Which one prophecized that?
>Bible
>Quran

There's your answer to which should you convert to.

Bluepilled as fuck about the purpose of religion

>nothing about truth or about God in his post about choosing a religion