Adaption of a manga

>adaption of a manga
>fan base turns to shit
Tell me one series where this hasn't happened

It only doesn't happen if the fanbase is already shit.

jojo's fanbase was already cancerous before the anime

>caring about fanbase

The original Ghost in the Shell movie?

FMA's fanbase, though the original anime aired before they had gotten even a quarter of the way through the series.

Lupin the IIIrd?

This is false, only the oldest of the oldfags knew and read JoJo's Bizarre Adventure before the anime was announced. It was a very tight knit community.

Wrong, I read Jojo when I found out it was one of the longest running series after catching up with Hajime no Ippo. And I played the fighting game back in the 90s, though I didn't know the source material at the time.

> Tell me one series where this hasn't happened
I will give you two: World Trigger and Zatch Bell

Rakugo

I dread this happening to Fire Punch

Sunred?

JoJo's bizarre adventure

If you think things hasn't improved since the anime you're an hipster faggot or trying to fit in because you weren't there

I know some Jojo oldfags and they are all entitled faggots that think Jojo invented everything in the manga medium.
It was a different type of autism, but still very upsetting.

Have any of you fuckers even tried to start a discussion about JJBA before the anime ?

berserk

I've noticed Berserk's fanbase has really been going down the toilet since it came back from hiatus after Guts got off the boat. New anime didn't help either.

What does he write on his head?

I tried the first arc of JoJo and it seemed stupid. Should I skip to the second arc with Joseph Joestar?

Because everyone fell asleep trying to watch the world trigger anime. Not because it didn't have enough action or wasn't interesting, they just paced the damn thing horribly with giant unneeded pauses between people talking.

I didn't notice anything like that.

Comfier, less popular shows.
Meaning, shows you've never seen or heard of, OP.

>caring about the fan base of something that can be enjoyed alone

Kek

You don't skip jojo. Read all of it or don't read it at all.

I'm not really a manga reader. I'm talking about the 2012 anime.

But was it more or less cancerous than it is now? I doubt adding more cancer to something cleanses the old cancer.

>calling parts "arcs"
>skipping parts
>"should I skip to le meme man? XD"

Whobis consider the meme man?

Any series that only had threads with 100 or so posts per new episode.

You might as well. Each part is more or less its own thing from a narrative perspective. Part 2 had a pretty focused story and managed to stay hype like Kill la Kill or something throughout. Pretty enjoyable on its own without getting into the lore or later parts.

none

Check the archives. JoJo threads were rare but very comfy. There were threads made when SBR was still ongoing.

Blame

Not him, but you being an animeonly doesn’t matter. The last thing we need is more josephfags, especially ones who feel entilteled enough to skip parts. It’s all or nothing.

JJBA was and is one of the most popular mangas of all time what the absolute fuck are you talking about

Not so much in the west. Especially not in the US

t. post-2014 newfag

Are talking about fanbase? Because it hasnt. It is even worse than it was 3 years ago

>m-my secret club is now forever ruined because of its popularity ;(((((
Oh piss off. Adaptation of most good manga will result in the fanbase increasing in size and naturally that means the idiots increase in size.