ITT: The shittiest anime that you actually like

ITT: The shittiest anime that you actually like.

Can't top mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-H96wWZ9uvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Shitty
fuc u it was heartwarming af

It was obnoxious tho. Like bait and switch except they forgot to switch from the low brow.
Which is a shame because it does pull your heart strings a lot.

kenzen robo daimidaler

But it was good. It was Rokujouma before Rokujouma came along. Eu and Haruna are just perfect, to say the least.

Ive heard no one say anything good about this show, but I liked it.

>Shitty
It was great what are you talking about

There are some (unintentionally) funny old hentai aninus.

That Haruhi spinoff with Yuki
Soul Eater NOT
Long Riders

Every time someone mentions this show, it's to say how much they like it besides everyone else hating it. I don't get how that math adds up.

It was fun, MC was ballsy and the show just felt comfortable, shit happened and MC would just react to it, no sense of danger but still adventurous

I think the word is "guilty pleasure", OP.
I actually like watching the Bando parts of Elfen Lied.

Yuushibu

Kill me Baby

I even liked the shitty game it's a follow up too.

>Isekai MC decides instead of fucking off back to school life she should stay in fantasy land and fuck the ninja cat girl.

It was literally 10/10 though

wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=-H96wWZ9uvs

It triggers the lefties on Sup Forums because one of the themes is patriotism and having pride in your nation. It also triggers the righties because that nation isn't murrica.

I wish I could watch this for the first time with you nigs again. It was a fucking ride.

GATE is a JIDF wankfest and the plot makes no sense, but it's still the only anime out there about modern technology BTFOing savages. I hope something better comes along so I can stop reading it.

The manga specifically

translations for the last third never ;_;

I unironically liked Oreimo, and I don't even like incest

Could not stand Eromanga though

>anime featuring perfection that is eu is shit.
Say that to me face to face and nobody will recognize you after I'm done with you faggot.

>Korean zombie desk car
>shit
I'd slap your shit if you were in front of me.

Nekomimi mode or something?

Why you post a pic about a shit

It's okay to have a shittaste. Most people have a shittaste just like you. Don't get so defensive.

GATE as mentioned earlier, but this is my biggest guilty pleasure despite knowing how shit it is objectively.

I am well aware of it's shittiness, but it was just too fun somehow.

Third season when ?

good spinoff

>he should stay in fantasy land and fuck the ninja cat girl.
Superior choice.

I'm amazed clockfags haven't ripped you a new one yet for calling her show shit.

Infinite Stratos season 2

mfw I am actually a clockfag

Well, I guess waifuism doesn't have to be logical.

I hate it for the A-1 designs and very poor direction. Idolshit characters don't look cool.
The manga is just the better way to experience the story.

> It also triggers the righties because that nation isn't murrica.
but hating the US government is very murrica thing though, plus the US agents that got killed were CIA Black Ops and no one likes the CIA.

you like it because the magic fantasy shit is getting BTFO by technology for once.

>Can't top mine.
are you sure?

I've topped you all.
Hetalia.

I don't think Re:Zero is a bad anime. Mainstream audience overhypes it, but its production value in terms of directing and animation is fantastic and the story isn't as retarded as people make it out to be.

It's nothing but tits and assess, I loved for that reason and it's setting, an American style zombie apocalypse in Japan with the selection of unique characters.
I am 100% guilty

Fucking this. Never ever.

Poketits was fun.

every magic highschool battle harem.

Hamatora

I dont hate re:zero but I do hate subaru with a passion, I dont think I can think of an mc worse than this faggot off the top of my head

you're supposed to dislike him user, that's the point of the first 17 episodes or so

Why season 3 tho?
It would kinda kill the point of friends and family over everything, not to mention it ended with such a good note.
Chris and Nene having a drink instead of fighting and Haruna stopping giving a crap about her powers and just enjoying living with aikawa.

Then show us the way master of the finest taste and post a good anime

This genre is way too oddly specific to be so popular as it is.

If anyone ever made a Tsukihime anime I bet it would be shit and I would like it anyway.

This show was trash but I enjoyed it.

it is shit tho
people are clockfags because she's the only thing that was good on the entire show, that's the reason

i agree

I want more of mondaji

I'd be ok with that if everyone else wasn't equally or almost as bad as him only characters that stuck with me were rem, felix, beatrice and al

It wasn't THAT bad. Just under developed and used characters. I just wanted the incest to happen. The twist was too blunt with no corpses and eerie accuracy of abductions. QUALITY out the ass though.

fuck you I loved it
fight me

Hating on Re zero is just a meme at this point.

I loved this shitty show. Especially the concert.

Fox-3

BAM BAM

*double dragon faceplant

whats not to love?

and also it gets the award for most accurate depiction of C4, that scene when hes re-wiring the bomb is tense af

i thought i was comfy, besides the shameles Evangelion ripping

>origami is Rei

Re;Zero is literally neither good nor bad, if all the dying and re-dying over and over doesnt have an impact on the plot, then it was bad and the first season was a waste.

But if iturns out that each time hes dies something changed or yadda yadda, then honestly it could be the best anime ever

its all up in the air right now, season 2 will decide

>tfw i am a remfag but honestly think him sticking with his first love is fair

This. I just love zombie shit.

>you dense motherfucker

The rape scares were excessive and no one went through any real character growth, but I thought this was a fairly fresh and enjoyable take on the isekai genre.

I especially like that it doesn't try to explain how or why they become trapped in a game, but leaves you some clues anyway to encourage fan theories.

it wasn't even bad except for sharkteeth-chan, what a terrible character

And Trickster. I sure like detective stuff, can't help it.

Swerve noblemen.
I devoured the existing the LN translations in less than 2 days as well.

>5 yen have been deposited into your account
Nice try JIDF (Japanese Internet Defense Force). GATE is nothing but lq propaganda.
>Lol Japanese special forces are better than others because they're Japanese!
>Japanese are gud boys, gaijin are barbarians
>Japan is defending poor fantasy people from gaijin menace (parallel with WWII-era Japanese propaganda)
And so on.