What would you do if you had his powers, Sup Forums?

What would you do if you had his powers, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWCiblUfALo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a GF

Give myself money and buy a blimp.

Be Superman.

Just travel a lot.
Don't have to worry about being murdered or raped or die in a plane crash anymore.

orchestrate an elaborate hoax where it seems like harold holt has leaked the government secrets of all the nations of the world at once from a russian submarine in the pacific ocean

Chinese submarine.

Bang women with my multifunctional robotic unit cock. Like a real hero.

Does Hiro even have one of those?

Go fishing with my dad

I don't know if he does, unless he were to developed a romantic relatioship and that emotion can sprout a big robo boner.

Typed this while high. What's your thoughts on the sexuality of these robots/androids/cyborgs???

Get Japanese citizenship.

Slowly work my way up the chain of leader until I become Prime Minister.

Convince the Japanese people to restore the monarchy but with a new imperial family, starting through my bloodline, as I brainwash the royal family to all go back to being private citizens.

Declare myself God Emperor of Japan and start cranking out Gundams with the Alien Technology I inherited from the Aliens.

As for why I chose Japan, well its easier to implement monarchy in Japan compared to America.

As to how I would convince the Japanese population to support me, well I would cure some high profile people with my Japanese divine magic aka alien technology so I would appear like a savior to ordinary folk.

As to how I would convince the original ruling party, go visit each person in their sleep and make them have a dream of the Japanese Gods like the Japanese Sun Goddess and like make them dream of the Goddess telling them to obey me.

Study my powers. Learn as much as I can from myself. Test the limits without killing people and without attracting attention. Earn some money and travel somewhere in the middle of nowhere to make further tests.
Then I'd travel the whole world. I'd help people if I can. I don't know if I'd cure sickness, but at least I'd find the way to stop pain for people who are dying. I'd definitively post Anonymous papers about random illnesses and how to treat them based on what I now know about them.

Annihilate all the women that rejected me.

leak everyones private information and watch all the chaos.

enjoy the company of *BRAPFT* my girlfriend and her grandma

BANG

We've never seen him or inuyashiki with their pants off, so who knows

>Don't have to worry about being murdered or raped or die in a plane crash anymore.
Rape challenge accepted.
Image related, but made of Jiren from U11.

Make a lot of money on the stock market. Then crash cryptocurrency, mainly to watch eveyone go crazy.

Kill myself.

Travel to space and become the galactic emperor. Build a stargate system across all planets I visit.

Exactly what the dude who founded Aum Shinrikyo did to scam people, but for real.

What he did.

I would live on the moon, can make my experiments in peace.

Every time he was saying bang i imagined this
youtube.com/watch?v=qWCiblUfALo

Stay at home and watch anime.

Bang every user of reddit and facebook, hack nukes, send them all to Africa and the Middle East.

Abolish slavery

Shitpost on multiple websites at the same time. Also get enough of money for a stable future. I will travel the world when I feel like at the spur of the moment.