Is there any credence to the idea that women with brightly coloured hair tend to be more liberal?

Is there any credence to the idea that women with brightly coloured hair tend to be more liberal?

Attached: 1516655709026.jpg (640x1136, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every fucking time yes

yes, because it's a bad idea and communicates lack of self respect

Yes. Also:

>mentally disturbed
>strong attention seeking behavior
>terrible slut
>unintelligent

It has to do with being ashamed of your parents and destroying your heritage.

T. someone who has a communist sister who dyes her hair and hates her parents.

Although I would smash.

>s there any credence to the idea that women with brightly coloured hair tend to be more liberal?

Women have a pathological need to describe themselves intimately to strangers. They use their hair to display how mental they are. Weird colored hair is an early warning sign that you're dealing with a whore or rape/molestation victim.

Name one conservative who dyes her hair.

Yes. It screams at being desperate for attention and who loves attention more than a liberal?

Ooga boog
Nobody cares

Attached: 885AB575-8184-45EB-B015-C30411F7303A.jpg (777x777, 89K)

The amount of leftism is also inversely proportional to the length of the hair.

Attached: dy5859e3df.gif (300x300, 241K)

Women aren't political, but as some of the Anons. I.T.T. have pointed it, it may well be a sign that she's loose.

*pointed out

You see the colors of the rainbow in a girls hair that's Gods way of warning us "bitch at 12 o'clock"

Attached: 4b474face18e9b.jpg (1280x757, 371K)

bullshit fuck off
women don't have anything. they dont have any serious convictions. they might think they do, but they don't
they will follow the strongest man they've got. could be their dad, could be some professor, could be their boyfriend or husband
this goes for ANY woman but the big idea is that you don't even bother. never ever engage with a woman on this level. just flatter them and talk to them about their bodies and smiles. women do not care about anything but being flattered

bleaching and dyeing hair causes brain damage, so, yes

Dying hair an unnatural color. Trying to be a rebel. Same reason liberals make all their decisions, to rebel against their culture. All they're doing is destroying it and facilitating the mentally ill

It is like the animal kingdom. Poisonous frogs tend to be brightly coloured as well.

look up the definition of aposemitism

stand out notice me rebel against societal norm behavior ... how could that possibly be related to the party whose youngest generation have used those tenets as modus operundi since the 70's? are you fuckin retarded?

best case scenario is that they are too dumb to be political. they will still exhibit every sign of liberalism.

Yes, atypical or unnatural hair coloration is less typical among moderate and conservative women

Shit thread
Sage and report

In all fairness, I am also trying to destroy the culture as well, since the culture is Politically Correct.

I dunno, I had bright red hair while doing my bachelors (now PhD) and I was still very conservative then. I'm also shy so I didn't do it for attention or anything, I just thought it looked cool.

You should clarify that to "other than to hide grey hair"

Yes, the same thing applies to women who wear "problem glasses."

Attached: problems.jpg (260x194, 7K)

does the hair colour make any difference when she touches your dick?

remember, it is all about your dick

>poisonous frogs are brightly coloured to warn other animals.

Just saying...

most likely, probably, with a possibility being. a fair chance of. I hope this help answer your question.

Literally a correlation of 1.0.

Dyed hair gets my dick hard but its also an indicator of some really shitty personality traits so eh

Obviously. Yes.

Attached: 1521958085094.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

Lauren southern

>muh dik

Yes.

To each his own I guess, but I find hair dyed an unnatural color to be super unattractive, independent of whatever personality traits it might be correlated with.

Love it though.

Ye but i mean it s natural colour not some fucking RAINBOW color shit.

Not always. My 30something sister went prematurely gray. She dyed it normal brown for a few years then got bored and a little bummed because she missed her original auburn; dyes never look quite real. So she said fuck it and went light pink. It’s kind of pretty desu. She’s still as hard right as ever and quite traditional as well as a very nice person, hardworking, great mom, responsible. I’ve never met anyone who hates commie antifa types as much as her. I think stuff like this has been kind of mainstreamed and doesn’t have the edge it once did. So you know, make sure before you write someone off. They might just be eccentric. Runs in our family. My 54 year old cousin is a visionary Christian artist, very gifted. Purple hair, eccentric style, and very very conservative. My stupid hippie libshit aunt hasn’t spoken to her in years. Some folks aren’t predictable.

They're only good for anal sex, creampie. So they have to shit my cum out. They won't get preggy. Anal. These girls are only good for anal. Oral isn't a skill they really have. Vaginal is out of the question. When they fart out my cum it bubbles away.

Her feet are horrible.

That's a deal breaker in my world.

Literally who is this?

Literally nobody.

yes
you will rarely find women with conservative believes who color their hair with unnatural color

Yes. Never stick your dick in crazy.

Attached: rainbow.jpg (640x978, 118K)

God you hopeless fucking mongs. I'll be glad when your part of the white race dies out. But that'll be due to lack of you breeding.

I've almost exclusively dated females like this. Metal chicks and musicians. Back when the emo thing was a thing I had plenty of goes at them as well. Quite a few goth grills as well.
You know what they ALL had in common?
Every single fucking one of them absolutely loathed commy hippy bullshit. I can think of 2 that I'm still in contact with that were strait up 1488ers and this was before moots balls even dropped let alone fucking Sup Forums existing.
Once you fucking retards stop fucking your fleshlights while reading chic tracts and gtfo your mothers basements you might actually come into contact with your "based waifu" irl.

Now outside of that experience I've had 2 "homeschooled traditional church girls". You know what they were fucking insufferable and it was like having a retarded child as a partner. Not a child but a socially stunted retarded child. Not to mention some of the most boring people on the fucking planet. You think you want to "run everything" while your wife/gf "takes care of the home" they're literally like having a fucking child. Along with a default sheep mentality. The church is the fucking mothership where they get their fucking living instructions from.

Ran around with a few Stacy's as well.Same shit as above minus pop culture telling them what to think.

Fucking ay Austrailia.

Implying even a minority here have experienced someone touching their dicks aside from coach's penis inspections.

>eccentric style, and very very conservative.
>Some folks aren’t predictable.
No fun allowed in the ethnostate. How good will they be at chopping wood?........then for recreation....chop more wood......That's the question.

Attached: 1485481681471.jpg (1920x1080, 418K)

tldr

Attached: HOW_IT_FEELS_2_CHEW_5GUM.png (675x531, 649K)

Attached: OicPDvH.gif (312x250, 1.9M)

Milo

> I've had 2 "homeschooled traditional church girls". You know what they were fucking insufferable and it was like having a retarded child as a partner. Not a child but a socially stunted retarded child. Not to mention some of the most boring people on the fucking planet.
That sounds really hot. Where can I get one?

>glass, hair
>fat
Those 3 are all warming signs

I wish I would have seen that 15 years ago

Its more the fact those young women will dye their hair bright colours and that young people are generally very left leaning because they are yet to experience real life.

They tend to crave attention and approval which is a liberal quality.

it's to appear dangerous despite their intense neurotic feelings of vulnerability and insecurity rolled into one vivacious display. pic related.

Attached: 0j3vukc2osvz.jpg (1840x2342, 1.33M)

Vegan is a much greater red flag than bright colored hair

coloured hair makes my dick feel good

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump.

Attached: Anti_West_Trans_Movement.jpg (700x692, 89K)

Name one rainbow-haired conservative
>protip: you can't

Yes, liberal progressives tend to dye their hair far more often. And those man feet are 2/10.

Attached: IMG_2959.jpg (1523x2030, 763K)

Name one chick with neon hair that's pro-life

"I don't like it because it's unnatural" seems pretty disingenuous. Yeah you might find it unattractive but leave it at that.

What about tattoos? Summertime clothes? All the technologies, styles, and products of today? It's all pretty fucking unnatural. Hell being the internet is pretty unnatural .

Being on the*
Did not revise.

Tattoos are unattractive on women too, as are shit like body piercings and excessive makeup. The other stuff you mention isn't really the same thing as dying hair blue.

Fair enough, I guess. I'm the one who posted about unnatural hair colors being unattractive and I didn't mean that they were unattractive because they were unnatural, more that I find hair dyed an unnatural color to be unattractive, whether it's blue, green, pink, or whatever.

I would like to smash half of those chick on the pic

>hey chucking a spear is pretty unnatural, so what's unnatural about a lip plate?

Attached: nigger.jpg (183x275, 8K)

Almost always, yes.
Still don't care. Pastel hair colours make my dick diamonds. The fact the people with them are just likely to be liberal whores who want to be used just makes it even better.

but
>he's_right_you_know_morgan_freeman.jpg

If by “liberal” you mean they ride a strap on dildo all the way to their psychologists office, yes

I had an entire house full of these things move next to me. Liberal tendencies, plus a desire to form a clique in uni is probably what causes it.

Yes because brightly colored heard tends to signify annoying obnoxious cunt. It's a simple equation.

Marzia has pink hair and she's probably not a crazy liberal. She's also really pretty. Put a ring on it Felix

I assume literally everyone with an unnatural hair dye is subconsciously warning me not to be friends with or breed with them