Masterful visual direction

Masterful visual direction.
Bravo.

didnt really need the outline to show how retarded that pose is but I guess this place is full of retards

Yes it's kinda weird, but there not huamans and don't have bones so it alright.

No, it looks horrible.

/thread

what am i looking at

Quality animation

No, that's a still image.

I want to fuck Jade.

What's your hardness level?

it's an optical illusion

Stop being such a fagget and start having a little fun every now and then.

Fun is for the weak.

Also her hair is green.

Fuck off bort

SMASHED

What is the secret to enjoying this show?
Is the fact that the characters are genderless such a huge draw for the fanbase?

>switch back to 2D for a second
>immediate QUALITY
>the absolute state of 2D animation

>What is the secret to enjoying this show?
Enjoying seeing Phos suffer

But it's really good, I couldn't care less about the gendershit, they're girls anyway.

This basically, full blown phosphophyllite suffering.

Kemono friendsque setting.
It has good visuals sometimes.
Mc has okay voice acting.

They don't have bones.

They are "supposed" to be genderless, but they act like your typical anime girls anyway because author is a hack

Honestly it's /lgbt/ bullshit with the gems are not girls shit combined with the ungoldy amount of S-list seiyuu attached. There's a lot of overlap between the vocally autistic tumblrites and the vocally autistic wota.

Someone show how it looks like without the breaking.

Yeah and they look too feminine too. You have to look like a man to truly be gender neutral.

wait is this anime just a weeb steven universe
fucking disgusting

Why isn't this rock on my cock

technically there are genderless, but you can imagine them however you want.

maybe it's the the story or the characters. i can't tell either, i love the manga but the directing in this adaptation is very lackluster imo.

Pun aside, I wish the show would acknowledge the limitations of the janky CG animation they're using. Most of the scenes with the girls in motion is embarrassing to watch, like RBRY with cuter character design.

Does Phos ever get her genki back? I liked her way more before she got her bling arms.

Yeah, sort of. Just not in the way you would imagine, her naivety is gone forever.

Even worse

It's a rock person

It's hideous.

I think that is what they are

>watching steven universe

Quality thread?

Jesus, user. My brain can't even process what's going on in that image.

WTH is this anime?

Quality thread.

>Kemono friendsque setting.
Ah yes I forgot kemono friends invented comfy post-apocalypses.

3DCG meme shit.
Basically a pretentious version of Kemono Friends.

Nice trips

I did my best.

I know it's actually only two people, but that's no fun. Instead, my theory is that A is being held from being by B as she throws her hands in the air like she just don't care, because B wants A to watch C, who presumably has Mario's Mustache for pubes, fuck the everloving shit out of indiscernable mass of flesh D.

I meant the anime name.

Houseki no Chuuni

All of them have really long torsos. Also isn't it impossible to fuck up the anatomy since they're 3D models?

>the absolute state of 2D animation
I'd hardly say this budget 3DCG show from one of the worst studios in the history of anime is indicative of the overall quality of 2d animation.

lmao longboi

>but I guess this place is full of retards
starting by you

>Also isn't it impossible to fuck up the anatomy since they're 3D models?

No.

It's hard to fuck up the proportions of the model without seriously stretching it, but you can still easily bend shit way past the point where it could feasibly go.

>isn't it impossible to fuck up the anatomy
It's clearly possible.

OP's image is 2D though. Pretty much all the parts in the big tent were 2D, because they didn't want to create all new 3D models for the poofy dresses.

there are two girls in the picture, retard

No, it's a long girl, retard. You have something against people with elongated torsos?

The voice direction they're giving to Kumiko's VA's is awful. She has a great voice, what a waste.

is that a jade butt?

Kumiko has terrible voice acting though. Very stilted and obnoxious.

They're all pretty subpar, to be honest.

Found the pleb, she's the complete opposite of stilted, specially in S2.

>hmm
>uh
>geh
That's it. That's the whole show

It's literally Steven Universe for weebs.

Don't be silly

Hit the nail on the head.

Here's some charity.

>isn't it impossible to fuck up the anatomy since they're 3D models?
Nothing is impossible.

That's what Bavarians looks like.

First of all, that scene is handdrawn.
Secondly, sequence of pics related.

some vibrator that was

That actually makes more sense than there just being two people. Thank you, sensei!

I am as much of a HnK, but just admit that they fucked up in that scene. God, hope it gets fixed on the bluray.