ITT: casual filters

ITT: casual filters

"I have eccentric or otherwise non-normal tastes and standards and I want to feel superior about it"

>female underwear
>eccentric or non-normal tastes

>casual filters
Naruto, bro. It's Dragon Ball for a modern audience.

Hanekawa is nice, but I prefer real women.

No hair

And?
No hair is a good thing,
A woman should only have hair on her head.

>Monogatarifags believe this

If your long running franchise doesn't have as many entries as Fate or Gundam's UC timeline it is a casual's franchise

I'm pretty sure Monogatari has a longer runtime than Fate.

>casual filters
*hipster shit
FIFY

I was implying to OP that the entire series is impenetrable to casuals, not light fanservice

I love girls without eyebrows too.

I still remember the first thread of Imouto Sae Ireba ii

Unironically Guilty Crowns

The one after first episode or the one user made week before season to explain people what it is all about?

First episode when all the casuals got filtered on the first 2 minutes

>on her head

It was fantastic how week earlier when user was advertising it people only really complained about haganai author and were absolutely delighted by concept then episode hit and all normalfags dropped it before the show actually started.

>tfw put it on my tablet to watch at lunch break
>had to wait until I got home
Casual filter kind of got me.

Did it get lewd? I didn't watch it. You can tell it's trash from the title alone.

It`s my favourite show so far

I think someone who has read or watched One Piece until WCI Arc isn't going to drop it because of some fairytale-aesthetic.

You clearly can't

Kill yourself.

Now you got me curious. I'll download the first episode.

No, go away. You're just going to drop it 2 minutes in like the other retards.

Too late I cliqued the magnet link.

At least watch the entire first episode then.

I promise. I'll tell you my impressions.

That's okay then, hope you like it.

The first few episodes of Bakemonogatari were really enjoyable back when I could more easily be aroused.

Dragonball

Are there people who dislike panty shots?

Most Fate entries have nothing to do with Fate. Fate is Shirou's story + Fate/Extra and CCC.

Anything even slightly lewd.

I stopped reading once they got at the magic mirror forest thing, should I just start over again because I've forgotten lots of stuff? Or should I just start over from Zou because I really don't want to go through Fishman Island and Dressrosa again.

More like casual magnet.

Nah you don't need to. Just pick it back up from where you left and speedread through the fight so you can get to the best part: the tea party.

This is reddits fav anime mate.

Looks like the very first filter worked.

You mean normalfag? because in my mind a casual person, is who watches anime for simple thing like girls, animation, of funny characters.

So I watched it. It's not bad, but it's just not my thing.

Brainlet filter too.

No hair is the sign of a slut.

Can't complain about that opinion. Good on you for trying.

Thanks. I have one question though: Does the MC eventually realize he's a repressed faggot who's redirecting his feelings for his bro toward the concept of little sisters?

From what I understand from manga/LN spoilers other anons have posted, his (step)brother is his sister

This was genuinelly good. I might buy a ps4 just for the vn

Oh, so they're not actually blood related? I totally didn't expect that. Wait, but how does that work? Did he thus far delude himself into thinking she was a boy? Was she hiding it? Is she trans or just a crossdresser?

They say it in the first episode, but I missed it too. I have no idea how it works, or even if the spoiler is legit.
>trans
Fuck off with this shit meme.

its snore fest for me after 3 episode..also the cast is really shitty except for College student girl

best choice

One of my favorite shows.

If we are talking about anime, I'd say that FLCL is the anime that I've sen most casuals drop.

Not really important, but Fate started in 2004 and Monogatari in 2005.

They're both in a long run, but Nisio prob doesn't get that many offers to milk the franchise.

step aside everyone, here is your true casual filter scene

>tfw this show was too deep for me

I really liked Lucky Stars intro...

too bad about the anime

This shit would put me to sleep. How do people watch this shit?

If you weren't a casual you would know.

>Yamakan got fired as the director because plebs didn't understand his artistic vision
It's just not fair, bros. Imagine the whole 2 cours directed by Yamakan. It would've been AOTC.