Come home, white man

Come home, white man

Attached: images (31).jpg (339x433, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9i2eZaJsC7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd rather die of AIDS.

I'm from Sydney, can I move to QLD?

is there any abos there?

We're full. Also, you have to go back (to Victoria)

I have one question for Queenslanders - does the humidity ever drop below 1 billion percent?

>no ozone
>hot as fuck
>humid as fuck
>basically africa
>highest skin cancer rates in the world because white people aren't meant to live in subsaharan africa climates

"No"

lmao whites are from Australia you cretin

Briefly in the ""winter""

I've been there
really enjoyed it
It's to bad every animal there can fucking kill you

Duck don't tell them all.

Attached: 20180325_084740.jpg (4032x3024, 3.85M)

I'm from Queensland and it's too fucking hot and muggy. I'm moving to Tasmania or New Zealand when I can, much more suitable climate for us snow niggers. You brown skinned "whites" aka wops and other brown skinned mutts can keep it.

Attached: lopeta.jpg (770x469, 62K)

An airlie beach canons here?

Anons

stop advertising the only good parts left in the world.

>humid as fuck
Might actually work out for me. My skin turns to parchement every winter because it's so dry up here.

youtu.be/9i2eZaJsC7g

>to bad every animal there can fucking kill you
they arnt considered fauna anymore mate gotta keep that kind of speech to yourself

Attached: Bill-leak-2[1].jpg (750x547, 50K)

try being fit, then maybe you can handle it. was in the army up in townsville and you get used to it - and the fitter you are the easier it is. get rid of your excess fat.

I thought it was full.....

of faggots!

Attached: 1521671158581.png (235x215, 8K)

crikey

Attached: 1521848659529.png (185x233, 93K)

Close enough, Mackay fag

checked

Attached: 1521447358390.gif (399x369, 39K)

no room mate
we're REALLY full
moreso then the rest of Australia.

>not living in comfy adelaide
kill yourselves you fucking retards, it's literally the best city in australia

Attached: south-australia.jpg (418x328, 32K)

>>highest skin cancer rates in the world because white people aren't meant to live in subsaharan africa climates
When will this meme die?
We were meant to be out in the sun and absorb UV radiation.
Skin cancer only occurs if you get sun burn repeatedly.

The tanning response isn't "skin burning" as brainlets like to think, but instead is the upregulation of melanin pigmentation in the skin.

The reason why skin cancer rates are so high is because of "MUH SUN IS BAD FOR YOU" which causes sporadic exposure— their skin has almost no melanin or vitamin D (which is dermoprotective) and when on rare occasion they do go out in the sun and get UV, they lack any protection from it and actual burning ensues. Worse, these same fools, slather on tubs of sunscreen, which is dermotoxic and, by and large, unstudied.

If you live in Australia or any UV radiation prone region, the best thing you can do is to slowly buildup a tolerance to it, resulting in a tan.

Up in the north past Cairns and Torres Strait, Thursday Island etc..

No one wants to live in the emu and radioactive stronghold.

literally nothing down there but sharks

Attached: Qld Queensland God's Country.jpg (600x800, 72K)

yes but then it's 40 degrees you soft cunt

just fuckin don't go in the water then cunt if you're scared of sharks. adelaide is the best city by far if you want to raise a family. if you want to fuck some slant eyes and pay $800k for 1 bdr shack then yeah melb/syd are your best bets

the whole country has abos

>Tasmania or New Zealand
does it even snow in tasmania

sun is fucking amazing for you. it's why Australians are gods and the English are faggots

just need some sunscreen ey

>be me
>spider the size of my hand
>been in the bathroom for days
>every time I'm ready to do battle the cheeky cunt hides behind a cabinet
>I really need to take a shit

where could one buy that?

you have to be at least half abo to put up with the heat, so i don't qualify

A little bit is good for you for that Vitamin D

Too much is bad for whitey though

Antique store probably, they're old as fuck

>outwitted by a crafty huntsman
we've all been there m8

Adelaide Hills is pretty comfy.

>be me
>spider the size of me hand
>been in the bathroom for days
>every time I'm ready to do battle the cheeky cunt hides behind a cabinet
>I really need to take a shit

"nothing"
churches and bullshit don't count

No sunscreen.
Inject melaotan-II if you want to expedite pigmentation process.
Too much at once is bad for whitey.
There is no too much once you have built up a tolerance.

I live in South East Queensland close to Beaudesert.

>Inject melaotan-II if you want to expedite pigmentation process.
the absolute state of amerifats

Attached: 1521928799385.png (251x201, 7K)

first time MT2 jab sickness is so horrible

Mostly japs there

Most commonly used in Australia
they used to sell drops of it to put under your tongue, that works too.
very effective

Queensland is chocka's.

Queensland > Western Australia > South Australia > Northern Territory > Tasmania > NSW > Victoria

Am I right, Aussies?

Attached: india2.png (669x442, 757K)

Yes.

44% you are fucked in the head

The skin cancer rates here are fucking absurd. White people aren't meant to live in most Australian climates. Tasmania is the only place that doesn't constantly have a UN index that's "extreme" and causes white people to "get skin cancer and die early"

Shitskins like you 44% are the only retards who can survive here.

Hugh fucking Jackman had skin cancer. It's common as fuck for white people.

What's Gladstone in Queensland like fellas? I live in an absolute shithole town in Victoria that's done death spiraling and is going full force free fall down the shitter. My lease is up in August and rent seems absurdly cheap in Gladstone but that usually comes with a valid reason.

Attached: 7-fP-s.jpg (960x579, 52K)

Too humid. Too many snakes.

fucking KEK.

Upside down Florida is probably gayer than California, fuck off cunts

Fuck off you filthy southern cunt we are F U L L

>be queenslander
>get skin cancer

Club 7 cunt. Yeww. Stop in while I wait for my flight back home to Bris for my RnR

Get work on those LNG plants. plenty of shutdowns all year round. Cheap rent and heaps of sluts to get amongst

I'm from Queensland, it's definitely the best state but its way too hot, I really wish the few cold parts of Australia (Canberra, New England, Tasmania) weren't such shitholes

Holy hanson aint that the truth. I remember when i was a young tucka, the gold coast used to be completely white

Nailed it

Gladstone is crashing with no survivors now that the gas market is getting too expensive.

Get a job at QAL or Boyne Island though and you'll be sweet.

faggot

I worked in Australia for a while and it was so hot I unironically almost died. I mean they actually had to rush me to a hospital.

Do any of you cunts actaully know other 4channers IRL or at least know the identities and communicate with other 4channers.

I find It really hard to find and network with other like minded people.
I have a large number of friends, but not many of them share the same strong political views, or at least we dont talk about them

Yea, it's actually been pretty mild and pleasant all summer. Barely needed the air con.

>implying Australia wants a burger
>implying any country wants a burger

Looking to move to Adelaide in the next year, rest of Australia is full of gooks.

Why dont you join antipodean resistance?

Is it an ASIO honeypot?

>antipodean
Fuck I saw a bunch of their stickers near my place. They sound gay as fuck.
Im not that extreme, just kinda right wing

All my normie friends lurk Sup Forums or are at least aware of it user, finding 4channers IRL is pretty easy, finding Sup Forumslacks is a lot harder tho

Even if it were, there would be no way to tell. Watch the movie imperium

I honestly don't know of anything else other than them

Point taken.

What’s wrong with Tasmania? Hippie place?

Rural australia> cityfags

passable if you can get a job there somehow. close to reef

Full of fuckwits who are envious of melbourne. But other than that a lovely place

inbred

Gippslander?

Weak as piss

They walk among us friendo.
And no the humidity in Queensland never lets up, it’s worse than the heat I reckon. Be nice to chill in Canberra for s while. What even happens there?

extreme poverty and hippie tourists, and retiree boomers

Bro stay the fuck away from Canberra, it's unofficial name is 'The Democratic People's Republic of Canberra' there's nothing there except obnoxious commie filth, autistic chinks at ANU and thots who think they're incredibly important because of their pathetic little government job, I feel sorry for the military bros that are forced to live there because of their job

Yeah there's a few hippies but the main problem is there's an incredible job shortage, other than that it's the nicest, whitest place in Australia with by far the best climate

>What’s wrong with Tasmania?
Tasmanians.

>44%
Brazil is 44% white, stick to the 56% meme

true

>they don't live in Tasmania
kek

I haven't seen a non-white in months, and it was a tourist. The weather here is 10/10, and it's almost never hot like in the rest of Australia.

Attached: 1515519647774.webm (468x352, 2.19M)

Yeah mate im airlie. Are you still in this thread?

did you boil that muddy you pleb?

We should drop a couple of browns and inlands off in your country and see what happens.

Pathetic

>Move to Tasmania to avoid the thin ozone.
You must be Tasmanian

Attached: r380242_1771273.jpg (2560x1920, 250K)

Sorry wrong user

My old boss who is an Irishman had his two sisters visit from Ireland. They went for a 5 minute walk to the shops and both got heatstroke and had to go to the hospital lmao. We're in North Queensland.