Does anyone feel a global depression coming? I think it will be much bigger than 2008

Does anyone feel a global depression coming? I think it will be much bigger than 2008.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 08.54.45.png (880x882, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
aeon.co/essays/history-tells-us-where-the-wealth-gap-leads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't feel it but I want it to happen because that's exactly when the fire rises

Those butts just pulled me out of my depression.
I'm now immune.

hopefully it does so i can violently rape those 3 thots and maybe even get away with it ha ha

all of them have ridden negro cock at least once in their life

you better wake up mr. Fernando Gonzalez

Yes. 4-7 years and I think we are all fucked.

Fuck kill marry

kill all of them

thot genocide when

When burgers get to pay the effects of Trumps debt, Germany starts going bankrupt on social welfare and investors start cashing out/minimizing losses everything will go to shit.

When social media is destroyed.

Just put in a lot of buys. The markets are rallying this night! Watch!!

It' called Sovereign Debt Crisis and Pension Fund Crisis. Go to Martin Armstrong's www.armstrongeconomics.com to learn more about it.

-----

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Attached: Antifa_Zone.png (1332x704, 1.02M)

I feel a massive inflation coming looking at that photo

>people are not doing subsistence vertical/sack gardening and have 2k lbs+ of hunted/fished animal protein in freezer/freeze dried form; to supplement yearly food consumption
>people are not living with 8+ people in a large, family owned property, with a house + several cottages, saving and pooling massive funds together; generating $250k+ in combined household annual income

Well one of us is going to look a massive idiot in 5 years eh lad? : )

Atomizing the general family/clan was a mistake. Imagine living in a 20 acre property with 14 cottages, 30 family/in-laws/trusted friends and the combined household yearly income?
>I'm living with a roommate, in a shitty apartment in Chicago (uni), while accumulating debt
>PeacefulWojakWithGunNearHead.jpg

Blacked.

Where is le mad pierre and his red hand mark?

Don't worry you have them nice New Irish to save you,and 2.5million more coming

this

Shit, that's the timelapse I've been reading about too.
I don't know how much worse can get in Spain though.

All i can say is,pray for an El Cid.

yes it's coming. nay, it has begun. it is cyclical and the full effect will be experienced soon.

aeon.co/essays/history-tells-us-where-the-wealth-gap-leads

you will be starving and will be getting your food from dumpsters. you will eat grass just to survive another day. when people are starving and desperate, they rise up, they revolt, and kill the elite rulers, like what happened again and again throughout history.

the elite rulers know this so they are taking away your guns before shit hits the fan. they are taking away your guns not because they want you to be defenseless when they attack you. no, they are taking away your guns because they are scared you will attack them, when the depression and the revolt is in full effect.

Attached: show_two-centuries.jpg (960x1348, 122K)

Attached: 1521064831940.jpg (600x370, 21K)

>crisis comes
>hyper inflation
>huge unemployment
>Shitnotagain.jpg
>Fascism rises

Ethmostate Europe when?

Trump, Vlad and Xi are going to crash the dollar, big time.

Where we're going we don't need dollars.

Im still waiting to see if islam gets a new caliph.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I'll take all 3 of those and not be depressed anymore.

I needed this, thanks user

How was 2008 depression? Asking because nothing changed where I live

Correct. My guess, based on Rome, and its just a retarded guess is 100 years post gold standard of decline until total collapse. So that's 2071, no more United States.

It could be earlier than that considering the FED was established in 1913, and since then sapping the value of the dollar over time.

Anyway without trust societies don't survive, and trust in the money is central. Won't go into why here.

But, don't think anything will happen in my lifetime but a slow decline, where you go 'oh look things are shitter than before' and your kids, one day will go, well it finally happened, good.