Houseki no Kuni

Weep not for the genki we have lost.
For the very fact we had the genki to begin with was a gift.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxxKm_O1xwo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botryoidal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums日本語スレ told me there wasn't enough suffering in the original but it feels like plenty of suffering desu

First for the cuteness we failed to protect

I want to go back to when Phos didn't ruin everything.

There was never a point where Phos wasn't ruining things.
It was just previously she was too ineffectual to ruin important things.

I won't scatter your dust to the heartless moon.

I love shiny hair!

When full OP?

You failed to protect her smile.

Other thread, but is the temperature stagnate?

If Phos for example is always cold, wouldn't it affect her cute blushes and cute sweating and times of being caught in mischief?

I assume the gems are "cold blooded', in that they mostly take on the temperature of the external environment.
Of course, from their "blushing" and "condensation", its implied they do have some small ability to alter their internal temperature, if only as a vestigial callback to an earlier evolutionary form.

Is it gay if Amethysts kiss?

yes

TRANSLATE IT WEEBS

Obsidian-chan for the three of you who collect rare Obsidians.

Stop projecting your cultural ideology onto genderless characters.

How do gems even feel pain?

So then what's the gem "taboo" for relationships?
Dating outside your hardness rating?

I am terribly sorry

>who's Sinsha?

There's no such thing as a "taboo relationship."

Oh, that's good. So all the gems will be accepting of Phos's relationship with Aechmea

Even statues get covered in condensation. They have no internal source of heat, they're very high mass, and they live in a high-humidity environment. They should be constantly soaking wet, and the quick movements they make should cool them even further due to evaporation, leading to increased dampness after exertion. They also have mouths, and presumably throats and lungs since they can speak, which naturally collect water, leading to "drool", especially in the morning after they wake up.

The powder coating isn't just for aesthetics, without it they'd be soaking wet and incredibly slippery all the time. But even it has it's limits, so they wear gloves and stockings for more reliable grip and footing during combat.

Months ago
youtube.com/watch?v=oxxKm_O1xwo

I don't understand this erection.

So wait, are all their weapons made out of her body? How does that work?

It's his poop.

>They also have mouths, and presumably throats and lungs since they can speak,
No throats or lungs, we've seen gems split at the chest and at the neck. Destroyed heads like phos getting punched by caig showed the mouth cavity only extends a few centimeters in.

They can still talk with no mouth so they're probably vibrating their whole body instead of moving air.

> leading to "drool", especially in the morning after they wake up.
There are so many possibilities for doujins, why are the weebs still procrastinating?

>and presumably throats and lungs since they can speak
it's all in the inclusions m8, they're magic

Do they even date? Closest I can think of are Diamond and Bort, Rutile and Padparadscha, and Ghost and Lapis. But even then it's all implied and nothing suggests they were openly together. Feels like that would be too much of a distraction.

It's her dead-born siblings

Obsidian is composed mainly of silicon dioxide, so sand. That means she can probably eat sand, or even melt it down into glass for easy replacement and integration into her body. This would make her very easy to repair and allow her a lot of leeway in combat, but she doesn't fight.
This is because obsidian decomposes in the presence of water, so she has to stay indoors in dry areas in order to preserve herself, and instead uses her healing ability to manufacture high quality weapons for other gems to wield.

If Ghost and Lapis had any kind of romantic/sexual relationship it wouldn't just be innocent dating

>Alex and Euc's thick gem eyebrows

M U H

>vibrating their whole bodies at high enough amplitude to imitate screaming and shouting
That explains why they crack when upset, and also why sensei, being the hardest, has the loudest voice.

Aren't you forgetting someone?

Dia hates Bort though.

Everyone with decent taste in people hates Bort

It's a love hate sort of thing, she likes Bort when she's appreciating her from afar. As soon as she gets close enough to her to realize what her own flaws are, which is super easy with Bort because of her shit personality, you wanna hate her.

Dia loves the Sensei´s long and shinning ___.

Bort is one of the few characters who appeared in manga quite a lot and didn't do any shit.

Lapis has best eyebrows though

They haven't partners for a hundred years and Dia wants to get ever further away from Bort.

This is fucking creepy

What did you just say?

Who's ready for this in 2 weeks?

When new manga chapters are released?

25th of each month.

I take it we're going to have a fun, festive Christmas on the moon, right?

Phos is going to ruin Christmas for us all.

I hope the animators go all in for this.

the hell is スレ, thread?

Fucking Phos.
Why does she have to ruin even Christmas?

He ruins absolutely everything.

>She

For that page in particular I hope they use the music that played during the scenes when Phos washed up next to Shinsha.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my Phossu gave to me.
Seven dusted gem grills

Yes?

Boys haet flower.

The fuck are the bubble rocks in Lapis dream though? What's the deal with the grappling hook in the distance?

please post more of best gem

I love this sexy idiot gem

That was cute. I'm sure Phos would be great at parties.

Don´t cry, mah boy!
I found your lost fragment!

I recognize that bulge!

Heh.

So, is Phos the Kaneki of our generation?

cute buddah

Wild Sphene appears!

As for the shape:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botryoidal
One could only guess what was the exact mineral though

>Benito worrying about her lack of defining character traits

That's so meta and cute. Really hope she doesn't get pulverized.

There has been a severe lack of jadeposting these past several threads.
So here's some cute Jadeite.

>Gold arm
>blue hair
Does he still have Phosphophyllite in his body?

The "hook" you speak of, if it's pic related and I'm not mistaken, was probably a representation of the arrow that cut Lapis' head of, as it does here

torso is still phosphophyllite

Yep, torso and upper thighs. Pretty sure the gold-platinum alloy doesn't go directly to the shoulder either, so a portion of her arms are also the same.

Phos is 40% natural Phosphophylite, 60% Phosphophylite substitute and or byproducts.

I think you mean 1% phosphophylite and 99% hot gas.

And 100% suffering

Nah, THIS is a cute Jade

well phosphophyllite is a pretty fucking rare material
for Phos to even exist in any pure state is a miracle in and of itself

That thing in the distance in the upper pannel.

It's the slug otouto's shell.

>Lapis lazuli is the origin of the word "azur", which itself is the origin of "blue"
>It was also called Sapphire in the ancient world
>In powdered form is the most precious of all pigments, Ultramarine
>Ultramarine was first used in ancient buddhist paintings and temples
>It is also used frequently to depict the clothes of Angels and the Virgin Mary
>Synthetic Ultramarine is incredibly cheap and easy to manufacture
>It's also much brighter in color and higher quality than the natural pigment
>Lapis Lazuli is made mostly of Lazurite
>Lazurite frequently contains iron pyrite, known as "fool's gold"
>Lazarus was a man who was raised from the dead after four days by Jesus
>At first it is thought that he is asleep, but later confirmed that he is truly dead
>The resurrection of Lazarus causes such an increase of faith that it causes a plot to kill Jesus to form
>Lazarus never smiled during the thirty years after his resurrection, worried by the sight of unredeemed souls he had seen during his four-day stay in Hades
>Lazarus is later captured, imprisoned and beheaded
>"He whom God raised, doing him such grace, the thief, Mary's brother, thereafter had naught but misery and painful thoughts, fearing what he should have to pass"
REALLY GETS YOUR NOGGIN JOGGIN!

Looks like the shell where Phos got her agate legs.

You're a mess Phos.

>Even manga censor bois nipples now.
WHY JAPAN???

So is this manga monthly? Going to read it only when I know Phos doesn't lead the other gems into their demise.

>Pretty sure the gold-platinum alloy doesn't go directly to the shoulder either, so a portion of her arms are also the same.
Sensei and the other gems comment on how the gold-platinum went through all of Phos to strengthen her, causing factures every time Phos moved.

If anyone has the undercover art of vol7 you can see what's left of Phospho.

Yes.

He means she still has little phosphophyllite stubs The alloy capillaries part is still true