LWA

So has someone combined the game cutscenes into an unofficial OVA yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jed12-Lsrpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=jed12-Lsrpk
How nice of them to remember Lotte can sing

Is the game good? Just wondering if my excitement is justified

Very nice. So eh...subs when?

It's got that OVA feel to it despite being canon to the television series, Diana acts like a mix of her TV and OVA self, braggy and prideful and even throws shade with ohohoho laughs. Gameplay wise, you can break it by having Lotte,Diana and either Akko or Jasminka as your team. Diana never runs out of MP so she can spam spells all day, Akko starts weaker but the higher the levels the stronger she gets because of damage stacking

Not really. Imbalanced as hell due to magic/range being super OP (thus, Diana is by far the best character because she has the highest magic damage and can use all the spells in the game. Not to mention she has a divekick), brain dead AI with no way to issue them commands, clunky platforming, no co op at launch.

>there are people who'd rather not have Lotte released

Is that an update? Is she officially up for preorder?

Tattun did well, Lotte looks great

>best expression is online shop exclusive
FUCK

I hope GSC will announce Diana nendo soon.

Are you really going to start this again?

She's worth it

Tonight
I agree
I hope they announce Chariot before Diana, there's a reason they didnt give Akko the Shiny Bow

Tattun said Trigger also want Diana nendo, so I think they will announce Diana first.

Lotte probably looks like a boy without a dick under her clothes.

Na
She has freckles in her cute chest and puffy nipples, not to mention a cute bush

Do you have official Diana art at that res? I'm gonna try and request something in the draw threads.

>She has freckles in her cute chest and puffy nipples, not to mention a cute bush
Holy shit, this is perfect. Now to find a decent artist to commish this.

RESPECT THE ELF

That doesn't invalidate her being on the flatter side though. Just like I want it.

I'd rather love Constanze

>Best caster
>Most MP
>Clearly mechanically superior to the rest of the cast
>Has a divekick, the badge of unga as fuck characters

sasuga diana

>mechanically
Eh?

She has great range, spell damage, high MP, and the ability to learn all the spells in a game where range and spellcasting are superior to melee. She even has heals.

Only thing she can't do is block hits with her face like Akko or Jasminka.

She may have heals but Lotte is superior to her in that art I'd say Diana would be a Red Mage and Lotte would be a White Mage.

Red Mage > White Mage
Just like god intended.

Wasn't the English demo supposed to launch today? I didn't see it in PSstore.

I didn;t even know there was supposed to be a demo.

do not lewd constanze!

>Ey, Hanabarbera
>why dont you twos come say that diss to my face, so i can show yous just how magic i need to break both your freakin teeths in