Osomatsu san

Here's to hoping this episode finally gives Kara justice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4VqXWSofHI
youtube.com/watch?v=pnc1poaUaIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NV5blyd91Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=NBZJzpND8FU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are his arms so small in proportion to his body?

because he fat

do you have any expectative for today?

Kara bullying

I expect like at least 30 seconds of Kara.

>Karafags

What if the Totoko and Nyaa segment is most of the episode this time, and then it's just that short bit of Kara.

Literally only thing to hope for

I wouldn't be surprised.

1 minute of Kara in the bg

I shouldn't be hyped, but I am

Reminder to lower your expectations for minimum let down

let me get my game face on for this episode

I don't even know what they'll try to add today. No expectations, no plan at all.

no matter what happens, i know this thread will be full of annoying karafags and people complaining about annoying karafags and no actual episode discussion.

I am so unwillingly hyped for this episode I actually had a dream about it last night.

I actually had some minor trouble sleeping due to the excitement, it's like my first Disneyland trip all over again but was it a dream or a nightmare?

More of a nightmare. Long story short, Kara decided to become a better person and his brothers combined into one giant machine to destroy the world and stop him. For some reason it was also the last episode of the series. SCREENCAP THIS

Here's some Karamatsu videos for you to munch on while we wait

youtube.com/watch?v=r4VqXWSofHI
youtube.com/watch?v=pnc1poaUaIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NV5blyd91Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=NBZJzpND8FU

If that becomes the last episode of the series OsoSan will oficially be the worst for pandering this much to the Karafags.

I hope that Karamatsu has a very nice day with his brothers.

Yes.

Just watched the episode on TV Tokyo:
Kara is a Grade-A pushover for like half of the episode until Choro helps him get his act together.

I wasn't expecting any less from him

Would you say it was a good episode?

I'm not a Karafag but knowing how desperate Karafags have been since the season started I think they will consider this a decent-to-good episode.

I liked the last skit the best. That haka.

Why can't the bros shit on someone else for once?

Because they got tired of shitting over Oso

The Choromatsu bullying at the end made up for it.

Kara was made for bullying

>Totty and Choro get the most screentime
>Oso and Kara get the least
>When the latter two finally get their own skits Totty or Choro have to be there the whole time

Why? Do nips think we can only relate to Totty and Choro or something?

They're the tsukkomis to everyone's boke

Maybe they think giving them more screentime is going to make them more popular?
because it's not working.

Oh, that face

What about the preview for next episode?

My Tottyfag and Chorofag friends are happy while I suffer.

And Ichi. Yes.

Can someone do a transparent edit of this kara?

I'm a happy Chorofag and Totty enthusiast

Sure, when I get home in a bit.

Thanks!

It looked like a horror-themed episode that is going to take over the entirety of its length (I'm supposing this based on how the title screen doesn't include any "(etc.)").
I like the idea, I hope it doesn't turn out ot be bait.

Are Osofags still hanging on even though he has like 0.001 decent person moments this season?

Seriously I used to love the guy a lot more but he's been so obnoxiously shitty this and last week and in the mixer episode.

I was trolled into thinking we were FINALLY getting a Calming Detective cameo but overall yes, I am happy.

Overall this episode was not very enjoyable. But at least Kara was cute and there were more than 30 seconds of him.

JUST

I'm not very disappointed since being shitty is part of his appeal to me.

Yeah it felt like it dragged more than usual.
The animators seemed to like chubby sextuplets for the first half, they should watch out before they become chibi blobs.

I like it when he is a piece of shit, so I still love him.

I think he's still loveable. If anything I think their attempts to shove Totty in our faces when they could be using other brothers for social scenarios or for redeeming moments is getting grating. He has his fans and I don't think he's terrible, but there have been times where it felt clunky to suddenly give pink or green focus.

Why are you even an Osofag if you prefer him being a decent person?

It's a Kara episode but he spends less screentime here?

Nah, he has decent amount of screentime, but something is still off.

It's very dialogue heavy, is that it?

Yes cause I like his shitty and a obnoxious self

Yeah he's shitty kusochounan and so on, but I'm pretty sure he had redeeming qualities in S1, even if I can't recall which. Maybe the fact that his brothers still seemed to like him despite themselves, but not even Choro has any dere left.

I'm just happy about him getting screentime and more of a personality instead of just being the default main guy.
Plus I don't think he (or any of them) has to be a good person to be endearing and funny as characters. If anything I somehow find their flaws more appealing than when they try to make them sympathetic.

Probably, but also it's neither really funny nor dramatical.

>I'm pretty sure he had redeeming qualities in S1, even if I can't recall which
It's "Jyuushimatsu in love" episode, he was for once a nice brother there.

He was more rounded when he was somewhat shitty but sometimes felt responsibility for the siblings (S1E2), and apologized for them being too shitty to join the S1's mixer instead of bragging about it all the time like he does now, even if he did it in the background. Ruining shit for everyone like in S2 mixer and not caring and getting thrown under the bus by the rest isn't really characteristic of it.

>Overall this episode was not very enjoyable.
>Yeah it felt like it dragged more than usual.
S2 in a nutshell.

It was better than the last two eps imo.

Maybe they're trying to develop him and give him some kind of redemption arc later on? I doubt it, but I feel like they gotta bring up his increased shitty behavior somehow at some point.

It's good to be a Chorofag

If it happens like they tried to do with Choromatsu at s1, probably when the anime ends they will try to do some kind of a redemption arc to then finish in an out of this world ending

I think the issue is that all the brothers are shitty with some nice moments. Oso in season 1 was pretty much just a default "older brother"Matsu, so now they're strongly pushing "Oso is the worst one!" in order to give him a niche of his own.

Kara showed up for how many seconds? 10?

All of the eps have been written by one guy instead of splitting it up/collaborating. I think he's burnt out as fuck. Last episode was so boring I actually checked the timestamp, and that was a first.

>so now they're strongly pushing "Oso is the worst one!" in order to give him a niche of his own
Well I loved that defaultmatsu and don't think he lacked personality, just the kind of pathos the rest got. Otherwise that's a very plausible observation.

Yeah, I've found it unusual we haven't had Okada or Yokote co-writing anything this season. I guess we'll have to see how this and the next cour turn out on that matter.

What if they won't come back and this is all we're gonna get?

If anything, he seems even more stupid this season, so that increases his moe for me.
It's true I want him to have nice moments, but I don't really care, since it's not his main appeal.

I wasn't sure if it was just me who'd gotten tired of matsus personally or if the writing had genuinely gotten worse, but I've found the last couple of episodes so hard to sit through.

It feels predictable in its "this isn't going to go anywhere"-ness to the point that its started to feel almost nihilistic. I used to feel better after watching this show, but the past few episodes I've felt disappointed or even worse than I started out.

Easy way to check that, just rewatch S1. If it's still fun, then it's S2 writing that bothers you.

More like it'll be filled with people complaining about the show but continuing to watch anyways.

The only skits that dragged on as much as episode 9 were F6 shit. Even Going North had some funny moments but I didn't crack a smile once.

Reminder: s1 ep 10 was Rental Girlfriends. We've had nothing even in that tier yet (s2 ep 1 got somewhat close in my opinion but nothing with a longer plot).

Karafag here.

Boring episode but at least Kara has sreentime, Choro a shit.

>a Karamatsu episode was boring
What a shocking turn of events

Ep.9 was Jyushi and Kanojo ep
Ep I think 6 or 7 was Totty and 5 demons
Ep 5 was Esp Nyanko and Karamatsu Incident
We're two episodes away from the end of first cour, and no S2 episode came even close to being as good as any of those.

Man, lately there's been a lot of negative Nancy this season. I'm going to wait for subs and reserve judgement.

I still find s1 enjoyable, but I also can't tell if it's just nostalgia talking (if 2 years can even be considered enough time for something to be nostalgic.)
So far the only skit from s2 I felt was as good as s1 is the one about their parents from ep 4. Almost everything else has just been mid to low tier for me.

I enjoyed ep 1 and the summer ep (5), and the first two Cavematsu skits. Ep 4 was decent but unbalanced with matsu focus so ot felt fanmade at times. Also I want more Matsuyo. But it was a stromger ep in hindsight.

This. Every thread is just a hating circlejerk, I can't wait to enjoy these two and ignore all the boring posts

>Choro a shit.
I believe we all agree this.

No, Choro a cute

Nice thumb Ichimatsu.

>Choro a good.
I believe we all agree this.

FIFY.

hahaha nice one, you will do the contrarian post to get a (you), such a classic.

Choro does the better Kara impression.

I need more smug Choro in my life

>Can't afford to believe that people genuinely disagree with his opinion.
Classic Sup Forums, indeed.

Well he did do the handsome face first way before Kara.

Can't wait to discuss tumblr in depth with all of you next week

Meh, it'll only be an issue if Karamatsu's seen anywhere near Chibita.