Listen kids I know u want to stop getting violently murdered by assault rifles but you need to grow up and realize that...

>listen kids I know u want to stop getting violently murdered by assault rifles but you need to grow up and realize that these guns are essential to my dumbass John Rambo cosplay fantasy where I overthrow the US government because they raised my taxes or some shit

Why are Americans so fucking retarded?

Attached: DVyu-IwjEWjs.jpg (804x1076, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you worrying about the USA when you live there? Don’t fear for your life?

Your country is literally a shining example right now of what can happen when a tyrannical government overpowers an unarmed population

agasgaga

They are US Americans after all.

since you're a kaffer, how did it take you to learn to use a computer?

Statistically insignificant. Children are more likely to be killed by a dog than a gun.
You've got other shit to worry about OP. Take a good look at Zimbabwe. I mean really look at it.

>flag
don't you use guns to scare niggers away tho? We do the same here, fucking kaffir

>Lives in one of the most violent crime-ridden shitholes on earth
>Still doesn't see the value in armed self-defense

Sorry about your 85 IQ

As opposed to Mexico Americans?

Why do you want Americans to restrict our guns so much? Why not simply return to cultural norms of the 1950s when guns were plentiful and yet there were fewer slayings?

Would that be slaughtering a few to many of your progressive sacred cows? "Muh 'civil rights', muh feminism, muh darkies."

I'm on my phone right now but can someone tell me your chances of getting shot in school(number of students in the USA versus yearly victims) versus your chances of being robbed/assualted/raped/killed by a black person/illegal immigrant?
Because if one number is bigger than the other then we might have a new vector in the meme war.

Fucking protestors are acting like they're sending their kids to war everyday are probably the same people who want open borders and support Black Lives Matter.

Rich coming from a white SA who will probably be forced to watch his girlfriend be raped by a pack of feral niggers right before he's executed

>I trust big brother government entirely and without question. Big brother will never harm me.
Why are neoliberals so fucking naive?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Homicide rate:
>South Africa

>USA

Kindly fuck off

could you imagine if they banned guns in south africa?

>flag
>can't see the value in arming oneself to defend life and property from rabid niggers

Can't make this up.

SHALL

Attached: gun_permit.jpg (1530x981, 627K)

Ew, you're black.

How much did Malema pay you to post this?

Oh wait....i think they did

Nice run-on sentence faggot. Did you do that all by yourself?

NOT

fuck this place

Attached: fuckoffshills.png (1092x515, 529K)

have fun getting ass raped by niggers, goyim

Shouldn't you be off getting raped and murdered by niggers?

Attached: 1518687901806.jpg (500x628, 115K)

Mexicans are Americans. The continent is America.

Eat shit nigger.

>the irony
I love it.
a retard like you deserves to have his farm taken away.

>flag
you got more problems to worry about than us

Arent you on the verge of annihilation at the hands of niggers due to not having guns, Elon?

south african flag, isn't that the place that is currently murdering un-armed white farmers and confiscating their land? reverse aparthied!

keep your guns close cuz they is comin for you ... and you might as well die defending your castle, maybe even get lucky and take a few with you on the way out!

Attached: cat.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Worry about your own backyard.

>John Rambo
You don't understand First Blood. Liberals and women cannot understand First Blood, just like they cannot understand Master and Commander.

1 post by this ID. This is a Shareblue thread. Sage and move on.