GOAT ANIME/MANGA

Let's talk about Koi wa Ameagari no You ni, a manga about a romance between a high school girl and a divorced 45 year old man, airs January 2018 on noitaminA
Directed by Ayumu Watanabe at Wit Studio, ED by Aimer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G81Aq-pRUBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just wait until the show airs
Nobody reads it here

God damn it. They should. The scanlations aren't up to date but it's pretty damn far in.

I'm going to post and hope it catches on.

The manga is alright, not spectacular. It's kind of bland and the pace is slow, the subject matter is the only thing that sets it apart as it's a little more unusual; though not unheard of.

>high school
Oooh, so close but just a bit too old.
17 year olds are basically adults

>every age gap romance is about middle aged men and high school girls
Why are there hardly any series with older woman younger male romance? Are these types of stories just written by lonely middle aged men trying to convince themselves that they still have a chance with women?

Yuuto is his son.

This is written by a women, as are most age gap romance (like Kodomo no Jikan or Usagi Drop).

It moves pretty quickly. She in the first 9 chapters.I think the image I'm posting is chapter 11 or something. The Raws are up to 77.

I meant she confessed in the first 9 chapters

These types of stories are almost always written by women user, going back as far as the 11th century.

Ran and the Grey World was also written by a woman.

I'm hard pressed to think of any that was written by a man.... where it was the focus of the series anyway.

And then a few chapters later she went on a date with him.

There was Miman Renai
Which now that I check was also written by a female...

Well hentai doujins with love between old men and lolis are done by men at least.

The BEST ones are done by women

I follow it, but have the same opinion as , it's an okay read.

I'm a huge fan of the series, I've been collecting the raw chapters since the scanlation efforts tends to be done in random spurts.
Recent chapters are getting juicy, love it.

But yeah, it feels it's just me and maybe two others that actually like this series that much. I think it's the fact that it's shoujo-ish but mixed with seinen kind of feel. Not exactly josei. Maybe the target audience isn't quite aware of it, hopefully the anime draws more readers.

How fast do you expect an SOL/Romance manga to be though? In terms of progressing it's already going at the speed of freaking light.

I think it feels alot like Ran and the Grey world without the otherworldly stuff.

Where are you up to in the raws? The latest one where the manager imagines their romantic relationship if he went to the same HS as her?

A bit, kinda, yeah. The faces and artstyle.
Yep, that's chapter 76. Hopefully this house visit goes a bit better, dunno what the author will choose though, maybe throw some drama or let her stay a bit more, he's been more lenient towards her flirting lately.

They've been going on a lot more dates though. With his son and everything.

I'm hoping the ex and Tachibana meet again soon though.

They made this to an anime? What's next? Slow Motion Mou Ichido?

A few chapters later when his son gets a hamster.

That was cute. Ex wife a cute too, I feel bad for the guy.

I think the last anime I watched was Darker Than Black S2. How is Wit studios?

I thought she would be rei tier in regards to attitude and faces, she sure acts cute fairly often which is nice.

Not just you user, this is probably my favorite ongoing romance manga. I bought the first two volumes on a whim one day and the next day I bought the other seven.

As for the pace, I think it's actually perfect. It makes sense that two people with as much going on in their lives as Akira and the Manager wouldn't be jumping into a relationship so quickly. Plus we get to see other aspects of their lives, so they feel like actual people instead of characters made to fuck each other.

Many Chapters later when Manager catches a cold.

Great chapter. You can feel her frustration in that one and next chapter too.

The Aftermath.

I honestly don't like the whole friends thing but eh, whatever.

I read it.

You know what I'll just storytime everything.

Yakumo-san, Please Teacher, Garden of words, and vanilla OneeShota stuff has that kind of age gap.

Though I have yet to see a woman explicitly middle aged.

Don't forget My Boy.

It would've been better if the dude wasn't so damn ugly

This is awesome. I love romances when it isn't the generic shoujo drama or pseudo harem.

The best part is that the Dude is a Dakichi type you homo.

Shame her type is so damn ugly

>ED by Aimer

I don't think he's ugly, especially for a 45 year old.
Now the Miman Renai guy, he was fucking gross. But he was nice.

I think he's good looking, at least if you ignore the bald patch and slouch.

Classic "basically cancer-tier" Japanese cold

youtube.com/watch?v=G81Aq-pRUBk

For the (OP?)

I think they're aiming for the biweekly art style rather than when the manga was monthly.

I like it when she's in bed shlicking.