Nanatsu no Taizai 245

readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/245/4751/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqJuIxdyNkM
youtu.be/L3aie18ZysY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was kinda annoyed that I have absolutely no memory of what was happening with Gilthunder and Margaret. Actually I don't even remember who Margaret is.

>chest plates with a whole to expose boobs
I love you

Guess who's back

What is the point of this armour?
Why is open right where the heart is?

paizuri

>We should make babies!
>If it s a girl, you can name her margaret

Mangastream didn't translate the top text, but it said this:
Next week, cover, lead colors and two chapters for a mega 45 pages!!

>mega 45 pages!
Mel Vs Zel I hope.

when is escobar getting out of the bacta chamber

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

Yea, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

Elizabeth is beautiful and perfect.

At least she died getting what she wanted.
Penetration.

RIP best girl

Character growth. She used to use armor to hide her gender as to not appear weak but now she shoves her tits in the faces of her foes.

Foreplay opportunities with Guila

Does someone have the volume extra, where we see all the items with members of the Goddess clan in it?

Who was that guy again?

ventilation. cant go overheating in the midst of battle

Bueno

Why is Gil such a faggot? He could have Margaret AND fuck wacko from time to time on a place no one else will find.

He was in the tournament that Glox and Dolor held.

Thanks for the dump user.

Let us celebrate my fellow sons of man, for /our saviors/ have finally descended upons us.
They will bring us salvation from these wretched demons, honor u- I mean let us honor them by praising or one and only lord.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=sqJuIxdyNkM

>cheating on your waifuf
Despicable.

*waifu
fug

I'd fuck Vivian desu.

You could turn Gil's escape into en entire creepy episode, with Gil trying to find the exit, all the while having flashbacks to how increasingly aggressive Vivian became in trying to get into his pants. A closed quarters psychological thriller with erotic undertones.

Why is the Goddess clan bad again?

Because the demons were just another race back then and the Goddess clan decided to go gas chamber on them.

PS: I just love how Suzuki stuffed the manga full of fetish fuel.

What's the problem with that?

I laughed

You can't just try to kill an entire race just because they look at you funny

me either. I thought gil got swallowed by a demon plant or something at one point.

medieval power girl

I hoped Sariel would take the body of Guila's little brother but this is fine too.

>fucking crazy
>fucking crazy when you have a devoted waifu who is rich and so incredibly devoted you could fuck her at any time and place

Time for Nakaba to go and make things ironic with the Holy Knights empowered by the Goddesses EVUL while demons are dindus and the a group called The Seven Sins are the goodest and wisest group of all

Angels did nothing wrong.
The demons deserve to be genocided.

>tfw really hyped when spoiler come out
>don't give a single fuck when they actual chapter drops
Wish someone would snip NS and release chapters on Friday/Saturday. After all at the least one guy already has the digital scans by Friday and gooks get them on Saturday.

Look at this guy. You can't even see his face but you know how happy he is.

Begone angel scum, we don't need your laws in our world of strenght

>The demons
>Dindus
Both sides are assholes, they need to nuke each other out of existence

I can't be the only one that's completely lost at this point. This chapter was so chaotic, what is even happening?

When do we get to see Ban's chapter?

>that bit of armpit
really fires up the loins

is this... a guy?

Tainted body, profane mind, fallen doul an unclean one indeed.
Foolish one who churlishly refuse the hand of salvation the lord has extended to you.
We- I mean the the angels of the goddes clan humanity's most trusted ally, will reduce you to ash for the sake of a new millenium of order and peace.
Tl;dr for vacuous demon worshippers
Get fucking rekt demon fucking shits.

>BANZAI GODDESS-SAMA

I've been lost since 50 chapters ago. Wasn't there something about Ban going to the underworld? Didn't Meliodas' taller brother die thanks to Escanor? And Arthur gets trained by some nippon swordsman or something like that?

Jesus, you faggots have the attention span of a baby

But... what if they are corrupting your country??

Why are those guys on the lower left so unhappy?

They know, goddess a shit

But the Demons weren't just "looking at them funny". The Demons are evil. Very evil. Genocidally evil. "Devour people's eternal souls" evil. They are literally powered by the power of evil and darkness and outright call themselves evil.

It's not my fault that Nakaba can't decide on which story to focus.
>Oh, you want to see Ban? Too bad, let's see what Dreyfus and Hendricks are doing
>You want to see what happened 3000 years ago? Time to see how Arthur and his swordman are doing
>A tournament arc? Fuck that, Mel and Escanor will fuck everyone up
>Mel's training to get back his full power? Escanor in a cave bar it is

Why are the goddesses so eager to recruit humans into Stigma? If you exclude the huge outliers that are Escanor and Arthur the strongest human in the series is Dreyfus with a power level of like 3k. That's the same level as Jenna and Zaneli, so probably average goddess clan level and significantly weaker than a standard albion. Do they have some kind of plan to power up the knights so they can use them as foot soldiers? Do they need capable hosts to give their bodies to more goddesses? Are they planning to use humans as a source of magic or food like the demons or some kind of human sacrifice?

This manga is such a mess. It's borderline bleach at this point, I just keep reading to see the cool armor designs, hot girls, Escanor and enjoy the retarded ride.

Lord Tourette, isn't obvious?
youtu.be/L3aie18ZysY

If they can recruit Escanor alone is already worth, with some Merlin bullshit he can probably solo Meliodas, his brothers and then wipe the floor with what's left of the Demon King.

Criminal.

Reminder that Escanor will just say fuck you to chosen one bullshit and rip Excalibur off the floor with a piece of the ground attached to it and use the sword as a hammer.

Can Hendi still save her?

Nah it's actually the opposite of Bleach. Kubo really liked introducing things completely out of nowhere especially during a fight and then spending the next couple chapters explaining what events lead up to this. Nakaba does it the other way around by setting up some plot points and then expanding on them later so he doesn't have to spend time with flashbacks during the high tension parts. So we have Vivian kidnapping Gil some 50 chapters ago and a few chapters later we get a brief glimpse of him inside Vivian's dungeon. Then around a full year later we see him trying to escape from the dungeon. If this was Kubo the chapter would've started with Gil in the dungeon and having a flashback about how he got there and then ended with Vivian suddenly getting ambushed from behind, so that the next chapter could explain how Ludociel possessed Margaret.

>Subdued
>Kills her

Why didn’t Merlin use her infinite spell on Escanor when he was THE ONE, anyway?

powerlevels

>so incredibly devoted you could fuck her at any time and place
Are you talking about Vivian or Margaret here?

I'd say "because his power is not affected by such tricks" but Chandler kind of proves that wrong with his night shenanigans.

The One is determined by the position of the sun so i don't see what can Merlin do so it can last forever

>loving someone is suddenly a crime
what did they mean by this?

Loving someone isn't a crime, kidnapping them and holding them prisoner generally is.

It's not about focusing on a specific story but rather about advancing multiple different plot points at the same time until they reach a good cutoff point. I bet you really hate stuff like LotR where Frodo's party sneaks towards the volcano on their own while Aragorn&co. do their thing elsewhere and then there's also Pippin and the trees fucking up Saruman at the same time. That kind of stuff is hard to follow if you just speedread after all.

>A tournament arc? Fuck that, Mel and Escanor will fuck everyone up
This is not really related to the other stuff you mentioned since it's not a different story, but just a predictable plot twist. I mean I doubt many people were expecting Mel to kill off all the other participants including his own allies in a tournament hosted by his enemies. It was obviously going to get cut short by something.

she saved his life though

>Elizabeth's earring
I wonder if there's something special in it.

The obvious theory would be that the Supreme Deity is using it to watch over her just like the Demon King used Hawk to spy on Mel. The problem with this theory is that unlike Hawk who keeps reincarnating, Elizabeth's earring isn't something that always stays with her different incarnations. I think she received it from Bartra or something years ago, so unless the SD was somehow manipulating Bartra I doubt that theory would work.

Ban is currently in Purgatory, trying to steal Meliodas's emotions back from his dad. He got there by going through Hawk's eyes because the DK is using Hawk to spy on Meliodas. Meanwhile Meliodas is trying to usurp his dad because he's sort of evil(ish) at the moment. Also Elizabeth has at most 2 days left until she dies again. Merlin is actually a little girl.

Estarossa didn't die, but he got absolutely fucking wrecked and needed to go have a bath. Zeldris's mentor thinks he's a creepy edgelord.

Nanashi is the samurai dude hanging out with Arthur in Camelot, forming a resistance against the demons. Because that's what Brian Boitano would do.