Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Putsch Edition

Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
faz.net/aktuell/politik/marine-kommandeur-rechnet-mit-ursula-von-der-leyen-ab-15512280.html
focus.de/panorama/welt/supermarktstreit-frau-will-schlichten-dann-sticht-17-jaehriger-mit-messer-zu_id_8668216.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article174894259/Forsa-Umfrage-Union-verliert-nach-Islam-Debatte-deutlich.html

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=15BDENi280k

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=yPMYlxso2UU
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=wQsEf3TVtGY
youtube.com/watch?v=hpZYrlGCiNI
youtube.com/watch?v=oeHA7MtlPL0

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>Tasks
Create memes
Spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit
Spread flyers and stickers in your city

Attached: kapitaen-zur-see-horn-bei.jpg (610x407, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/politik/marine-kommandeur-rechnet-mit-ursula-von-der-leyen-ab-15512280.html
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2018/maas-verurteilt-antisemitische-gewalt-an-schulen/
stylebook.de/allgemein/justizminister-heiko-maas-ist-bestgekleideter-deutsche
youtube.com/watch?v=rit6FcsiVR0
youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
youtube.com/watch?v=qim0W-_pkRQ
archive.is/YkkTd
archive.is/zm0sv
youtube.com/watch?v=WboggjN_G-4
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Unbenannt.png (690x237, 39K)

bump

bump

Attached: 41ZQ-xqTJwL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (350x499, 19K)

Eew, AfD

Meddl, Loide.

You forgot your EU flag

Oh danke.

Du hast keine Zukunft in unserer Firma

Attached: rg.png (1462x762, 74K)

Attached: doubt meme.jpg (600x341, 18K)

Bump

Sonnige Grüße

Attached: freiUterus.webm (1280x720, 537K)

Bump

Attached: 1521248372185.jpg (677x595, 153K)

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2018/maas-verurteilt-antisemitische-gewalt-an-schulen/

Guys. We really need to stop this vile antisemitism.
And I think the best way is to be more tolerant and let in more Muslims and encourage Muslims having more kids.
t. Heiko "Mit doppeltem Maß" Maas

Attached: maas links blind.jpg (350x200, 24K)

>SPD vote over
>Bavaria election incoming
Suddenly every media outlet reports on all the stabbing enrichment, and every politician announces plans to get more border control and get down crime...
Really activates my sauerkraut!

>hating on the best-dressed politician
Why so pleb?

Actually, even (((Forsa))) claimed that the CSU got no gains for the Landtagswahlen after Seehofer's Islam shit. Hell, the AfD even grew to 14%.
It seems Bavarians who actually care just get more redpilled and know that the CSU isn't going to change shit.

>Suddenly
Unter welchem Stein lebst du denn?

>best-dressed politician
>manlet with a shitty off-the-rack business suit

3/10 bait, got me to respond

Bernd please
stylebook.de/allgemein/justizminister-heiko-maas-ist-bestgekleideter-deutsche

Just fuck off

Attached: C4675EED-9CD5-4A74-BD21-BCE3BCFD0331.jpg (154x145, 25K)

Störe ich deinen Safe-Space? :/

>wjewlt.de

fuck off

>:/

Attached: BA8AB2C2-5096-4EF0-9A13-2A9EF70469AA.png (211x246, 11K)

\:

Attached: 1477676899088.jpg (750x910, 171K)

I don't recall the stupid radio news talking about mass stabbings and actually saying the country of origin, even if it's always Syria, until very recently.
Sure, they reported on a few cases but never for long and avoided saying anything besides "teenager" about the shitskin who did it.

>until very recently
Onoes conspiracy or something, you poor racist mongrel you :(

:卐

Attached: fetterKameradnazi.png (392x420, 307K)

We need a final solution for the meme flag question.

ϞϞ

Attached: 268F40B3-48E2-4958-833F-023B8A86FA0A.gif (384x216, 271K)

Just going back to when before meme flags were added and everything was perfectly fine should be enough.

The solution is simple

Attached: CFF9CCD8-8A2E-40C2-8780-901C7F71B508.jpg (821x1024, 256K)

Okay, anyone here knows how to build a time machine?

Attached: 28F95DE0-C04C-432C-A34C-2ED01EAECAD7.jpg (1024x682, 85K)

>all women and a few soy boys
go to fucking work you sozialschmarozender scum
I'm going to open a celebration bottle the day a fucking peace-truck drives through one of your merry little protests.

Attached: tswift261116ZNimage12.jpg.c01d8e387152fd6035611586fed6e16c.jpg (1365x2048, 339K)

this

Attached: 1520465792995s.jpg (119x124, 3K)

>implying memeflaggery isn't just an aspect of a perfectly healthy, avid cuckold lifestyle
>implying Heiko Maas doesn't deserve recognition for literally being the epitome of Sojaknecht

Also Kameraden
What is there to discuss today? Is "muh poor schlomos is being bullied" a way of purplepilling otherwise lost normies? at least when it comes to muslim issues?

Attached: Islamization of Europe.png (1950x1531, 1.08M)

>hugging a trans nigger with fake teeth opens the time tunnel

It all makes sense now.

Attached: 3FA63794-2844-489C-9DBD-D021841F45FE.gif (500x282, 635K)

Attached: 1477441140255.jpg (712x923, 163K)

you know safe spaces are the stupidest things that have ever been invented.

youtube.com/watch?v=rit6FcsiVR0

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

youtube.com/watch?v=qim0W-_pkRQ

Attached: taytay.gif (245x245, 524K)

If there's one current issue to purplepill people with, it's Merkel (and Maas) making billion-Euro deals with Erdogan again.

Attached: weinsteinbirthdayparty563463.jpg (1280x835, 641K)

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>What is there to discuss today?
Maybe the mass stabbings this weekend

archive.is/YkkTd

archive.is/zm0sv

No need to discuss regular everyday business. It's part and parcel of living in such a cis white patriarchal, intolerant and islamophobic society.
STOP ANTISEMITISM, YOU EVIL WHITE NAZIS!

Knife attacks are extremely common now in the UK. In fact, outside of homicide and shooting, the UK now has more violent crime than Burgerland. Acid attacks are extremely common too.
This will now come to Germany as well, 100%

Attached: 1522017338121.png (782x440, 793K)

>Will now come to Germany
>Implying we don't already have about three reported knife attacks a day

I mean, at least you lot still make neat looking tonks...
When can I see them rolling through berlin crushing muzzies undertrack? Rough time estimate?

Attached: Leopard 2.jpg (2560x1440, 662K)

Not anytime soon, they are apparently waiting for the delivery of new broomsticks

We only give them to Israel and Erdogan, sorry.
We don't have working battle ready tanks anymore.

I mean the acid attacks and stuff
yeah for turkroaches. our own aren't being maintained and are therefore not operational

>Watch completely unpolitical Youtube video
>politically I just watch IBS shit and AfD clips
>recommended: Libtards like hbomberguy and even tiny channels going "LOL GREAT REPLACEMENT IS JUST A CONSPIRACY THEORY"

Yeah this shit is being pushed by Jewgle, isn't it

Attached: Baldur von Schirach.jpg (153x284, 22K)

>the left is now stealing 40 years old monty python jokes

Attached: 0F636695-2F5F-4117-9727-26722787CF4E.jpg (1028x1319, 356K)

A shame to be sure, it'd be good to see what these machines could do with someone who knew how to operate them

>We only give them to Israel and Erdogan, sorry.
True, but at least they put them to good and effective use eh?

So wait, if the Bundeswehr is in absolute disrepair, where does the putsch meme come from?

Attached: Al Bab, or %22That could have gone better%22.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Fuck germany and fuck russia, bouth your countries have destroyed Europe more times than bill cosby has destroyed pussy of drugged teenage girls.

>where does the putsch meme come from
desperation

what is exact translation of the sign. something something women's rights?

>destroyed Europe
>whole reason we are here is Europe's decline under American rule

Attached: afd-chan thincc.png (590x600, 257K)

Judean People's Front for Women - Against Right-wingers

should've probably put it as (((American))) rule to be more clear.

judean people's front for women against right wingers

Attached: A73FC50F-529C-4AC7-B3F1-9742681808DC.jpg (640x348, 61K)

>desperation
I'm so sorry.
If it's of any help, you'll likely stay white longer than us though.

Attached: 1487807039342.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

Attached: tswift261116ZNimage53.jpg.9e18f23bd63aca2e8ec2ce8e66d9e2de.jpg (1367x2048, 693K)

Don't be so sure of that, it doesn't look like the Asylum niggers are going to leave any time soon.
At least your Chink invasion is controlled in some way.

It's likely a play on the different neonazi groups competing over how to best abuse the tragedy of a girl who was murdered by some Afghan.

He ain't got shit on the men in AfD wearing Dreiteiler.

>the South African shilling for Le Enlightened Centrists™ aagain

So the EU flagfag doesn't even know German, huh.
Maybe it really would be better if you went back to Feggit.

These poor, misguided 17-year old refugees don’t know their killing sprees are playing into the hands of right wing extremists, and that’s the real tragedy here.

People won't fall for this sham. It's far too obvious.

>go to my email just to check how my Junge Alternative membership application is going
>see this

Hitlerus Vult

Attached: unread emails.png (240x34, 3K)

Can also be read as
>Judean people's front for women - against rights

seas piefkn

>At least your Chink invasion is controlled in some way.
Your asylum niggers may be running about, but the flow has been somewhat stemmed, hasn't it? Here, we import roughly 150,000 third worlders annually, grossly outperforming natural birthrates (because what's having a culture compared to a little GDP boost eh?), our housing market can't compete and thusly this - combined with Chinese foreign buyers - has sent the average price of a Sydney home into the multi millions. To top it all off, there is absolutely no dedicated, alternative right wing in this country. Our two main parties both pretend to play it tough on the maybe 10,000 migrants who try to come here illegally, while doing their absolute damnest to import the entire third fucking world, thereby creating no media traction and nothing for decent Australians who don't want their grandkids to have slanted eyes to rally behind. Our situation is fucked beyond all belief mate, "Fuck off we're full" won't be a meme for much longer.

Attached: Immigration for debt.png (1348x526, 95K)

>(((politicians))) arguing not to alienate Turkey in the upcoming talks to avoid pushing them towards Islamism
Fucking hell, just tell the roaches to go fuck themselves.
Sultan Erdoshit will sperg out again and give us an excuse to glass his shithole and get rid of the parasites that came here.

It's a sign

Servus Schluchtenscheißer

what are they all about?

Attached: Frauke3.jpg (554x640, 52K)

was geht eida

>almost fifteenhundred unread mails
WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=WboggjN_G-4

What about pirates?

fuck never mind i'm so fucked right now. i thought they were a genuine movement or group.

Alles was nicht festgebunden ist

It's just a stupid meme sign of a protestor

Pirates and Ancap get the rope

Christ, my condolences.
The only thing I had been aware of recently was your government decision to make doctors and nurses acknowledge their White Privilige.

Well aren't you retarded

Why I see this as perfect ... only have to spin it the right way. Behaviour being mostly genetically determined is what we have to go for. This is our nsrrative and it is backed by the entire scientific data of the last few years. We are only scratching the surface here ... as soon as this attains widespread knowledge (and it will, considering that within the next few years those with the necessary money will begin to 'improve' their progeny by a combination of in vitro fertilization and genetic screening/preselection of fertilized eggs) only one conclusion will be left to the general populace ...
And those who then still resist these inevitable facts will habe another problem ... political stance is also strongly controlled by genetics. Well, how to handle parts of the population which are predetermined to hold views detrimental to a postgenomics society ... again the conclusion is evident.

Attached: James-Watson.jpg (800x803, 56K)

i'm retarded and stoned on top of it. not a good combo.

Attached: 1522016516725.jpg (862x855, 55K)

>we
>making "plans" on a Taiwanese carpet trading board
>being Ösi

Absolut degeneriert

Nice picture of you there, momma must be proud of her boi :^)

At least you aren't a nigger right? Right?

hahaha yeah....right....

dumbass neger, off yourself

On a scale of Ooga to Booga, how excited are you to get 1 square centimeter of land confiscated from white farmers

Attached: 26AB99F6-91EC-4E8B-8742-65199226C011.jpg (1177x1280, 154K)

VERY happy and excite! but i'm probably moving to germany. VERY nice country, one of only European country that's very against racism and interracial relationships high so I can get citizenship. This is just my dream but I make it reality.

Truth is mate, we can bang on about Aussie pride and Tony Abbott memes all we want, we're fast-tracking ourselves (at least, on the east coast) to becoming the Second Modern UK, our ruling political class knowing full well where this path will take us, but they were bought out a long time ago.
Here's a tip, Hans, if you EVER seek to commit a genocide against a native population, by god, finish the fucking job and don't be humane about it. Otherwise you get this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Only notable moment of resistance was back in 2005, when some lebbo cunts bashed a group of volunteer lifeguards down in Sydney's Cronulla beach for "Being on their turf". Some top cunt sent a few texts around and this is what happened the next day:
youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY&t

Attached: australia day.png (500x316, 33K)

>he said while germany elected Groko for another 4 years
HOHOHO HAHAHA
I love germans as much as the next guy, but they are fucking retarded when it comes to voting
insert derdeutschewähler.jpg here

That shit made me laugh
Aborigines truly are special